Koon Decision Killed Mmj For Now. Demand And Prices In Freefall

pic book

perhaps We should see where these people went and if they are still around and what work they did --

I hate re-inventing the wheel if someone else did alot of grond work.

Irish Girl do you know? Can you contact them or tell them to come to this thread?

BTW great name!!

M

Edited by Murph

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

perhaps We should see where these people went and if they are still around and what work they did --

Irish Girl do you know? Can you contact them or tell them to come to this thread?

BTW great name!!

M

welj31 (John) is a very good friend of our's..he is still around. I will ask him about coming and posting some info, but one thing is for sure John is a great guy who has done a lot for this community!!

Seriously ..

The labs can only prove you had, at least, one of two kinds of THC .. One of them a schedule one substance.

How can you assume the THC is the schedule one kind?

Zero evidence is introduced to show one kind of THC over the other.

How can you presume the more serious offense? When evidence only shows THC yet not the form?

How can it be presumed it is the more serious form?

Beyond reasonable doubt?

The lab has shown presense of at least a schedule three substance and possibly a schedule one substance.

Additional evidense is required to determine if it is the more serious form of THC.

Edited by peanutbutter

Seriously ..

The labs can only prove you had, at least, one of two kinds of THC .. One of them a schedule one substance.

How can you assume the THC is the schedule one kind?

Zero evidence is introduced to show one kind of THC over the other.

How can you presume the more serious offense? When evidence only shows THC yet not the form?

How can it be presumed it is the more serious form?

Beyond reasonable doubt?

The lab has shown presense of at least a schedule three substance and possibly a schedule one substance.

Additional evidense is required to determine if it is the more serious form of THC.

i say not guilty

BTW great name!!

M

I am still around. Just off the radar. I still help those in need, teach those who wish to learn, and protect those unable to protect themselves. My family and I suffered greatly for my part in this movement, but we don’t back down and we don’t run. I and I alone take full responsibility for shutting down 3MED. The reasons were many but none were self serving.

welj31 (John) is a very good friend of our's..he is still around. I will ask him about coming and posting some info, but one thing is for sure John is a great guy who has done a lot for this community!!

I thank you for the kind words.

In poverty and other misfortunes of life, true friends are a sure refuge. The young they keep out of mischief; to the old they are a comfort and aid in their weakness, and those in the prime of life they incite to noble deeds.

Aristotle

If you get pulled over and have a prior drug conviction you already face extra scrutiny. He'll probaly ask you to consent to a physical search of your car. This happens all the time but they don't as a matter of policy assume your driving impaired. They could but it's just not done on a regular basis.

It goes the opposite way. Additional evidence is required to show that it is the Schedule III kind -- your prescription for Marinol.

Please this system is supposed to be innocent until proven guilty.

What you are talking about is the presumption of guilt of zero tolerance unless innocence is proven.

In the US defendants are supposed to be proven guilty. Innocence is supposed to be assumed until proven different.

Please this system is supposed to be innocent until proven guilty.

What you are talking about is the presumption of guilt of zero tolerance unless innocence is proven.

In the US defendants are supposed to be proven guilty. Innocence is supposed to be assumed until proven different.

i understand guilty until proven innocence is the way it go here in the U.S.A

I figure once they put you in cuffs, and put you in a jail cell your considered GUILTY, the Judge can strip all your rights away even before you go to trial (been there done that). to me that equals gulity untill proven innocent. assbackwards court system.

My regaurds to anyone in the guilty till innocent situation,

Trix

:bong2:

Except ..

Things changed. The FDA now says the generic form of THC can come from plants.

NOW there is zero difference.

I know your very aware of where things stand so I believe you that this is important . I myself am prescribed Marinol though I find it to have harsher effects and not to be as beneficial as the Indiana Bubblegum or The Church I use up until a day or more before driving . Then I go on the marinol . I use it also when going out of State . The problem always is keeping it cool it is a refridgerated med as I am sure you know and very , very , very did I say very . expensive .

I bet one could find conflicting information to help with the driving situation by looking at what Workmans Comp requires patients to do while on medications . They had me working on some very harsh meds and the DOT tests accepted it after my injury and surgery but I haven't been driving commercially since 2001 . I have never driven unsafely since being on this program infact participating has helped me focus and be much calmer at times . I couldn't even type well until starting adjunctive treatment for severe chronic pain though of course things are not normal they are improved . Physically growing has also improved my function from the exercise . Mentally it has given me enjoyment of accomplishment also . It would be a huge mistake from a health standpoint to not allow program participants to continue to function at as normal and as high a level as possible . With daily use and therapuetic dosing building tolerance one does not get high they just stay level for lack of a better way to describe it with less symptoms that impede concentration and other functions . Driving is not impaired but people must exercise extreme caution and allow their bodies to adjust similar to any other medications . Some may find they do not wish to pursue this medicine or drive on it . That is fine but patients should have the same rights as with any other substances out there to self evaluate and make their own decision subject to all other rules of the road .

This whole concept of clearing out all the metablolites to drive thus not keeping a constant therapuetic dose in ones system that LEO is promoting supports getting high . The key seems to be having a routine and dosing regularily for many patients and conditions which is how I approach my program participation . Prosecutors were focusing on this and influenced many patients . 4 times a day I use my cannabis at the same times filling in as needed . Marinol I take at a different rate as prescribed . I am always interested in what patients in severe chronic pain or other conditions are doing with cannabis routines for their health issues .

Edited by Croppled1

I figure once they put you in cuffs, and put you in a jail cell your considered GUILTY, the Judge can strip all your rights away even before you go to trial (been there done that). to me that equals gulity untill proven innocent. assbackwards court system.

My regaurds to anyone in the guilty till innocent situation,

Trix

:bong2:

Yes patients need more protections to continuance of medical care before conviction and even after . It makes no sense to deprive the sick injured and dieing their medical necessities that is definitely cruel and unusual punishment as defined by any patient .

I know your very aware of where things stand so I believe you that this is important . I myself am prescribed Marinol though I find it to have harsher effects and not to be as beneficial as the Indiana Bubblegum or The Church I use up until a day or more before driving . Then I go on the marinol . I use it also when going out of State . The problem always is keeping it cool it is a refridgerated med as I am sure you know .

I bet one could find conflicting information to help with the driving situation by looking at what Workmans Comp requires patients to do while on medications . They had me working on some very harsh meds and the DOT tests accepted it after my injury and surgery but I haven't been driving commercially since 2001 . I have never driven unsafely since being on this program infact participating has helped me focus and be much calmer at times . I couldn't even type well until starting adjunctive treatment for severe chronic pain though of course things are not normal they are improved . Physically growing has also improved my function from the exercise . Mentally it has given me enjoyment of accomplishment also .

i also have Marinol but it's not cheep 5 pill's for $70 so i can not use it as much as i need to

I know your very aware of where things stand so I believe you that this is important . I myself am prescribed Marinol though I find it to have harsher effects and not to be as beneficial as the Indiana Bubblegum or The Church I use up until a day or more before driving . Then I go on the marinol . I use it also when going out of State . The problem always is keeping it cool it is a refridgerated med as I am sure you know and very , very , very did I say very . expensive .

I bet one could find conflicting information to help with the driving situation by looking at what Workmans Comp requires patients to do while on medications . They had me working on some very harsh meds and the DOT tests accepted it after my injury and surgery but I haven't been driving commercially since 2001 . I have never driven unsafely since being on this program infact participating has helped me focus and be much calmer at times . I couldn't even type well until starting adjunctive treatment for severe chronic pain though of course things are not normal they are improved . Physically growing has also improved my function from the exercise . Mentally it has given me enjoyment of accomplishment also . It would be a huge mistake from a health standpoint to not allow program participants to continue to function at as normal and as high a level as possible . With daily use and therapuetic dosing building tolerance one does not get high they just stay level for lack of a better way to describe it with less symptoms that impede concentration and other functions . Driving is not impaired but people must exercise extreme caution and allow their bodies to adjust similar to any other medications . Some may find they do not wish to pursue this medicine or drive on it . That is fine but patients should have the same rights as with any other substances out there to self evaluate and make their own decision subject to all other rules of the road .

This whole concept of clearing out all the metablolites to drive thus not keeping a constant therapuetic dose in ones system that LEO is promoting supports getting high . The key seems to be having a routine and dosing regularily for many patients and conditions which is how I approach my program participation . Prosecutors were focusing on this and influenced many patients . 4 times a day I use my cannabis at the same times filling in as needed . Marinol I take at a different rate as prescribed . I am always interested in what patients in severe chronic pain or other conditions are doing with cannabis routines for their health issues .

Metabolites is not the problem.

They are testing for active THC.

They are unable to tell from testing if the THC came from Marinol or from Herb.

If that THC is from herb, then you can't legallly drive.

If the THC came in a pill you can drive.

The THC is exactly the same chemically ..

Edited by peanutbutter

i also have Marinol but it's not cheep 5 pill's for $70 so i can not use it as much as i need to

I am sure that is the generic also my first 10ng pills were $20 each and without insurance there is no way one can afford it you are better off buying cannabis at a dispensary with their high expenses that must be coverred . I was one of the older people whom actually would consider moving to Jackson if their farmers market is accepted in the State . Houses downtown can be found under $30,000 now with land contracts and it is a real blue collar down to earth City . There just isn't any Union Factory work like there once was . A community of elder disabled and retired program patients from around the State could develop though . I hope their City Council stays the course . With recent developments regarding re evaluating their attitude toward cannabis businesses it will take a while before one feels they will be a stable evironment patients should move too . They do have a nice hospital , affordable taxation with services and Cascade Park has some unique events .

Are you saying that if you were caught driving with THC in your system that you would argue in court that it was from Marinol rather than medical marijuana?

No .. I'm saying they haven proven it did NOT come from a pill. In fact, they don't care. They aren't even trying to protect the Marinol users from this false arrest.

That possibility is never eliminated by the lab test.

Without other evidence, it is impossible to determine if you are driving with a schedule one, which is illegal, or a schedule three, which is legal.

Edited by peanutbutter