What Percentage Of Your Medication Came From Dispensaries?

142 members have voted

1. 1. What percentage of your medication came from dispensaries?

• 0 - 10%
    • 10 - 20%
    • 20 - 30%
    • 30 - 40%
    • 40 - 50%
    • 50 - 60%
    • 60 - 70%
    • 70 - 80%
    • 80 - 90%
    • 90 - 100%

I have a TV for sale. Can I sell that here? How about I post every chance I get to sell the old fashioned toothpaste made from soot? What about the burn cream I make from aloe?

You cried about different PB rules just yesterday. Were you referring to the different rules that you seem to be the only one pushing a non-cannabis product here? Who else gets away with this?

Is that a joke?

No. You are the joke.

Some if us try to line up patients with good CGs.

If someone comes on here and says he knows loads of patients who can't find a CG who will supply them, then some of us would like to know where these patients are so we can refer them to help.

Your solution is to try to sell them a non cannabis product and send them to an illegal dispensary

This is the joke. And it had been a bad joke since day 1.

You talk to people like they are stupid peanut. These people all realize dispensaries often charge twice the highest black market price. That is why they are thought of as greedy SOB's. Not to mention trying to steal everyones grow rights.

Have you ever once .. even once .. called a doctor greedy based on what they charged?

Many of the most frequent posters here are not just biased.

They are completely obsessed, foaming at the mouth 100% haters of dispensaries.

And some people blindly support them 100%

Some if us said from the beginning they are 100% illegal. We were 100% right.

Twist that however you like. People are paying less and less attention to you.

see what i mean...

100% is never right...

your most likely 99.999999999999999999999% on the tired... cuz... well... your still here. :)

and probably more like 78.7%

on patients growing their own.

because for many it is truly not possible.

that does not include the ones who don't "feel like it"

that is the ones who don't have space due to living arrangements. such as communal living of the elderly.

and to be real Highlander.. we didn't miss an opportunity..

we have been handed a whole new shiny golden one.

a real chance to lead and help people get the answers they are seeking and the help they need.

Ok ill stop with the absolutes. Yes. We have an opportunity. A big opportunity to help patients. It is time to quit all the crying over McQueen. The milk is spilt.

It seems we need constant vigilance to get the message out. It is said there are droves of secret patients with no access to meds. But even when a new patient comes here looking for help he gets bombarded with the same thing over and over. "Boy we need dispensaries". "Have you tried something that isn't cannabis."

It is offensive to me that some people's first solution is either a dispensary or non-cannabis. Neither is MMJ as we know it in michigan.

And then folks accuse good people of wanting to send sick patients to jail. But the same accusers hide these patients and say they have no meds.

WhereTF are all these patients? It is said many cant use the Internet. Well what kind of sick thug are you if you know someone who can't get meds and instead of trying to help them line up a CG you just go online and b!tch that dispensaries aren't legal. This is repugnant. These people are not helping patients find CGs or grow their own or both and instead are using them as pawns in the dispensary.....oh....and human test subjects for non-cannabis products. In a recent thread we had a patient who didn't even know he could grow and have a CG. And the thugs didn't bother to tell him. They just used his poor, sick patient status to argue for dispensaries. (Good thing some of us were able to steer him right.). These are the type of people who use kids as pawns in a divorce....disgusting beyond compare.

Makes me nauseated. Good thing I have something for that.

Edited by Highlander

agreed..

and when it comes to nauseated... i feel you there..

what do you think might be the best approach to getting that message out?

i see regular newspaper articles here from reputable sources about messages that conflict with our own here on the forums.

i know a few caregivers willing to help patients...

i know a few patients willing to work with caregivers.

i know several unrealistic patients and caregivers.

i know many really good patients and caregivers.

how do we present a message that this system is working and much of what you hear is hyperbole? slanted for a direction of interests?

i know humans are vulnerable creatures.. subjective in nature and repetitive messaging works.

or junk mail would not exist.

and tv would have no commercials.

is it simply a matter of money for our message of "MMMA protection purity" to get out there?

The patients are all over the state. The proof is in the pudding. LOTS of patients went to dispensaries because they wanted to. This patient and many that I know would like to be able to get meds in broad daylight, in full view of anybody and have both parties protected. Doesn't matter if its a compassion club, farmers market, dispensary, provisioning center, or delivery service. There needs to be more ways while keeping everyone involved SAFE from arrest/prosecution.

Edited by OG Fire Beaster

needs to be

should be

could be

wanted to be

seen for the future.

what..

what does MCl 333.26421 say we are specifically permitted to do?

like to be able to do? you say....

how about blessed to be able to do? i say...

all qualified patients can and should follow the existing and now proven system laid out before them.

Getting the message out is a chore. First is to keep constant watch for the BS and hit it head on....here...mlive....etc. stop the BS at its source...call out people for their hidden agenda and their want to make patients suffer in order to try to push their idea. I can't believe that people actually purposefully withhold assistance to the suffering in order to advance an agenda. So I now keep repeating the same messages.....Why are the likes of this site and Craigslist filled with about 5 times as many "patient wanted" as "CG wanted" posts? "Why don't you help these patients find CGs?"

Edited by Highlander

OG there are also CGs all over the state, many willing to drive an hour each way.

We are months away from dispensaries, if ever. What are you doing to help these patients in the meantime?

Did patients like using dispensaries? Yeah the proof is in the pudding. But we live in today's world and these patients you speak of needs meds today. Are you going to let them get lost in the shadows in he hopes one day dispensaries are legal? Or are you going to help them today?

many were doing before 08... that does not count..

there's no such thing as a grandfather clause to a schedule one narcotic.

we are blessed to be able to grow our own 12 plants and be exempt from prosecution...

period.

best thing since sliced and individually wrapped cheese man..

wake up and smell the protections...

live and learn

welcome to the new day.

the supreme court made it clear.. there is no point in arguing the semantics...

so here we are..

still blessed to be able to grow our own cannabis... or hire one qualified person to do it... for us if we can not..

thats what we have today.

thats a huge thing to have today.

Growing a plant and being around medical marijuana is a very intricate thing, as many have seen the card may or may not help you. One little mistake and bam. If they are not able to negotiate the waters themselves I will not bring them into the deep end. If I cant be there to hold someones hand I would not put someone into a position that could potentially get them in a lot of trouble. I don't know anyone helpless enough that requires my intervention and if I did the law only allows me to do so much. If they need help they should read a book or a tutorial, there are many. Will I offer advice sure. I don't have random people talking to me about medical marijuana and if I did I would tell them where the law is and to ask someone that they can depend on to help them. It would be foolish to blindly follow a strangers advice.

I am not qualified to give someone else medical or legal advice. If they cant do the basic to figure some things out on their own, maybe it is not safe for them to be growing, or acquiring. Someone that needy should have a caretaker of some sort.

Is that what your asking? If I will help some random 80 year old lady with dementia grow or find a caregiver? A Cg is a personal thing that third parties should not have much to do with. If they need that kind of help then it is likely they will be talking to other people they shouldn't be. Cops and rippers.

I just must be mean.

EDIT: What is it that Phaq is always saying...

Something about lips and boats.

Edited by OG Fire Beaster

look man..

your trying to confuse things of simplicity into things of complexity and vice versa...

we are not talking about an 80 year old who can not find their way.. because if they had to find their way they would have had guidance to that point.. so why would that guidance suddenly fail them?

a person unable to get to the help.. would not be able to have gotten the help... it is an impossible conundrum

someone had to bring them....

dont play a fool of people.

most people could grow..but dont want to.

to that respect i will be honest.

but that is not the issue..

the issue is what did the supreme court rule?

and what is the plain wording in the act?

period.

no semantics

no jokes

no fun and pretty lines.

what is allowed and protected?

it is so simple...

its actually kinda sickening.. how complex people try to make it.

grow your own. or hire one caregiver to grow it for you.