What Percentage Of Your Medication Came From Dispensaries?

142 members have voted

1. 1. What percentage of your medication came from dispensaries?

• 0 - 10%
    • 10 - 20%
    • 20 - 30%
    • 30 - 40%
    • 40 - 50%
    • 50 - 60%
    • 60 - 70%
    • 70 - 80%
    • 80 - 90%
    • 90 - 100%

We have a lot of work ahead refuting all the bad information illegal dispensaries, and their advocates, have put out there to new caregivers and patients. Some people assumed that they were not being lied to. Some people even think that a doctors office is a dispensary. Some people still think they can get a rec with a hangnail and no records. Some caregivers still think they can make more than what 5 patients can pay them.

true..

if i was closer to your county i would meet up at the tea service center for tea...and maybe even crumpets

So then how will you show me of what is being done in the real world if this is all a fake world of codes and numbers and charecters?

Remember you were to show?

Edited by hic

I have met these trolling detectives face to face. Tell them they need to fill out some forms and they lose interest. I met one at Tim Hortons and after about a half hour of telling him about the rules he showed me his service pistol. Game over. See you later dic. Try another one. Sorry about your wasted gas money coming up here from the hot zone. My mom didn't raise any idiots.

Northern your "free market" comment pretty much is the flashing light that you either don't understand or you don't want to.

Can you name sector in our economy that is "free market?" No, because well over 100 years ago we found out that if we allow a completely free market then those with more money will monopolize. So we passed anti-trust and other regulations to keep the playing field even. No such regulations exist in the new world of cannabis. Why do you think history wont repeat itself this time?

Yes, I understand that there is no such thing as a free market, I am a leftist just like the mjority of people here. I get it.

Market rules, like price, quality, choice, product info, and convenience, still apply to the vast majority of the consumer market in general. Those are the principles that I was referring to

Here's an eye opener;

What if.

What if all that all the people that oppose us with our choice of medicine want, collectively, is that we keep our choice private? All the bills were just to give people that hint? Like the one where they want you to keep it out of plain view in your car? What IF we could get away with all of what we want if we just keep in on the down low in private? IF that was the case, would you be willing to do just that, so we can help more patients, and finally get some peace?

dan...

are you trying to drop a bat to the nest today or what?

whats that mean bud?

the supreme court did their best to interpret the constitutionality of the decision..

we should not belittle them for their guidance... no matter how much we disagree with them.

and there is no such thing as a free capitalist market anymore... particularly when it comes to schedule 1 controlled items.

thats fine if you feel that way, the courts are way the f off in left field. one of em is close to right the rest have got to be up there with the biggest f morons this states ever produced behind shooty and ***.... but as for the free market, and um schedule one...ever look up the requirements for that? doesnt fit does it? why keep calling it that? i know your gonna mention the courts, and i already accounted for that. I personally dont have any schedule one marijuana, to say that is to ignore the fact its medicine.

So then how will you show me of what is being done in the real world if this is all a fake world of codes and numbers and charecters?

Remember you were to show?

a picture is worth a thousand words. so i shall use 10k words... if i must...

i show in person when not geographically challenged...

i show in words and pixels here... as we all do.

one dot at a time...hic.

i show my way... one dot at a time.

this is an interesting introspective on the duality of mankind...

a word so simple as show has over 300 million interpretations in this country alone...

What percentage of your medication came from dispensaries?

0 - 10% (46 votes [76.67%])

10 - 20% (4 votes [6.67%])

20 - 30% (3 votes [5.00%])

30 - 40% (1 votes [1.67%])

40 - 50% (1 votes [1.67%])

50 - 60% (0 votes [0.00%])

60 - 70% (0 votes [0.00%])

70 - 80% (0 votes [0.00%])

80 - 90% (1 votes [1.67%])

90 - 100% (4 votes [6.67%])

So this is a good example of a 7% group with deep pockets trying to control 120% (including out of state).

This is similar to the 2% fknrepublican group.

The ONLY way they can win a majority vote is cheat, buy,steal

Just say No Hell No

ETA We got slots open for those 90-110%'s

Edited by beourbud

thats fine if you feel that way, the courts are way the f off in left field. one of em is close to right the rest have got to be up there with the biggest f morons this states ever produced behind shooty and ***.... but as for the free market, and um schedule one...ever look up the requirements for that? doesnt fit does it? why keep calling it that? i know your gonna mention the courts, and i already accounted for that. I personally dont have any schedule one marijuana, to say that is to ignore the fact its medicine.

be nice if it was that easy. if we could declare cannabis is no longer schedule one.

Boom.

it is schedule one.. because it is still today legally defined as such.

we are protected from prosecution when validated. the fact that the meaning behind its scheduling has changed and been repealed by implication does not in it of itself remove cannabis from the schedule.

it is schedule one.

whether or not it should be is a great question.... because no... it should not be.

we the registered voters of this great state declared it as such. and eventually we can change that.

how about somebody take that to the SC?

i surely can't afford to.. so i preach total compliance as i understand it.

be nice if it was that easy. if we could declare cannabis is no longer schedule one.

Boom.

it is schedule one.. because it is still today legally defined as such.

we are protected from prosecution when validated. the fact that the meaning behind its scheduling has changed and been repealed by implication does not in it of itself remove cannabis from the schedule.

it is schedule one.

whether or not it should be is a great question.... because no... it should not be.

we the registered voters of this great state declared it as such. and eventually we can change that.

how about somebody take that to the SC?

i surely can't afford to.. so i preach total compliance as i understand it.

maybe you misunderstood what i was saying

"

Schedule 1

Includes drugs with no proven or acceptable medical use and a high abuse potential - authorized research only."

its either medical marijuana or its schedule one, it can not be both. one contradicts the other. I fully grasp this needs to change of the fed level, but that has no bearing on me right now. im here in Michigan, and what im talking about is my medicine, so i can not be talking about a schedule one substance.

but you actually are talking about a schedule one substance in Michigan as well as the USA

understand it is still scheduled as one in this state as well as federally.

it has to be removed. but has not been.

you are exempt from prosecution under schedule one because you have been specifically sanctioned from the state to utilize it as medicine... therefore for you. as a registered qualified patient... you are able to call it medical.. because for you it can be.. (as long as your absolutely compliant with the act)

but not for everyone.

you must go through the steps to gain the exemptions.

so when you say... schedule one.. i reference it as it applies to everyone.. not me specifically.

Getting the message out is a chore. First is to keep constant watch for the BS and hit it head on....here...mlive....etc. stop the BS at its source...call out people for their hidden agenda and their want to make patients suffer in order to try to push their idea. I can't believe that people actually purposefully withhold assistance to the suffering in order to advance an agenda. So I now keep repeating the same messages.....Why are the likes of this site and Craigslist filled with about 5 times as many "patient wanted" as "CG wanted" posts? "Why don't you help these patients find CGs?"

LOL doesn't help much when every time someone tries to do that here, the thread gets locked.

Conversation instantly over. One single post and instant crackdown.