What Percentage Of Your Medication Came From Dispensaries?

142 members have voted

1. 1. What percentage of your medication came from dispensaries?

• 0 - 10%
    • 10 - 20%
    • 20 - 30%
    • 30 - 40%
    • 40 - 50%
    • 50 - 60%
    • 60 - 70%
    • 70 - 80%
    • 80 - 90%
    • 90 - 100%

I would assume that we all are. Of course that is not what is proposed by HB 4271.

I do think we have tools that we are not using fully. I'd love to see us dedicate ourselves to the tools we know are there, and really create a system that works for patients, their caregivers, and keeps the DEA and big business uninterested.

And now it is time to revisit the MMMA take on using section 4 as its de facto preferred position. Running with section 8 medical use has just become more attractive, if not downright necessary.

There are more reasons now than before to go cannabando.

Anybody who gets in trouble needs to know the protections exist, and that the explicit regulation that exists in section 4 is not part of the requirements for dismissal under section 8. Engaging openly in activity that relies on an affirmative defense, however, is not advised in any case.

The essence of the AD is that it is not open activity, but is best maintained privately and confidentially. Clearly pointing out the potential cost is far better than telling grown people that they are better off using only half the law. We are, after all, big people, and I am constantly amused with comments that we need to protect people from themselves.

Edited by GregS

I guarantee we will not be taking a position that advises patients or caregivers to subject themselves to arrest.

And you do not need to. Rather, please consider a clear headed and readily available description of the AD and its permutations be a necessary part of the program and an essential part of the law. To diminish that is an insult to any thinking person's intelligence.

Have you ever heard somebody describe an activity that you think is unlikely to be protected under section 8? Should we not educate people on how the courts are interpreting this section to date?

That is precisely the point. Maybe I am mistaken or biased, but I think not. The lion's share of the conversation revolves around section 4. It is, yes, the least risky way to go, and I have nothing but respect for those who choose to enjoy it. the same holds for those who choose section 8 compliance. Maybe it is best to downplay attention to section 8 in our everyday discourse.

Nah.

I am privileged to facts in a section 8 defense that is being brought by a defendant that we expect will have to be handled without due diligence on the part of an attorney. The defendant has not found enough pertinent information here to be very helpful, though s/he is working to network adequately to pull it off. I think that needs to change, and pertinent information regarding the defense be established as a higher priority here.

If this site is to be a respected source of information, it cannot pay short shrift to our full protections.

Wild Bill, these would be the people you were asking about.

Not saying I endorse or reject the ideas presented, just offering for discussion.

Many of us would no doubt be eager to help any of these folks as their caregiver, self included, and stand at the ready. We could use clear rules regarding use of classifieds here, which presently is totally devoid of any networking efforts. What are those rules plz?

Not saying I endorse or reject the ideas presented, just offering for discussion.

All of those people must be lying or shills for big money dispensaries.

The above statement was sarcasm.

A Cg is a choice not a requirement. I am not saying a Cg is not capable of helping them. I am saying their should be other options.

What is shocking to me is that the dispensaries had a supply and patients. Now they still want to stand in the middle, even though those patients are going without. Hook a brother and sister up will you? Do it the way the court says. Just quit making a dam in the stream. It was for money before. Now it's just out of spite. Get out of the middle.

Well had some tea, too bad it was not with MMMA. They are a computer program I must remember not real people.

I see a big need for caregivers although growers are not best suited for task.

Nothing in chapter 2 will get interesting until you have a table the "mmma" can sit at. The MMMA are the people correct Z.

So what we have is a group of people that have a real conversation in fake world.

I think the MMMA needs to hold a convention or something because sometimes it takes a picture to make 1000 words right mibrains.

What are they standing in the way of?

What difference does it make if it was about money before?

Do you work? Thats about money so your bad and greedy.

Maybe you know some way of growing with zero costs? Care to share how thats done?

Maybe this site should refund any paid memberships. That is about money.

They had a supply, and they had patients. Hook them up. What's the problem? Just do it in an orderly fashion using the caregiver/patient model.

Edited by Restorium2

By your logic Rosa Parks should of just sat on the bus, just by their rules. Civil disobedience/activism to bring about a desired change. Deal with it. These people were you prior to the MMMA. Now that the shoes on the other foot your happy with keeping to the status quo. Their not. I applaud them for not caving/giving up.

Huh? You just jumped over the moon. Come back to Earth and help some patients if you want to be medical.