What Percentage Of Your Medication Came From Dispensaries?

142 members have voted

1. 1. What percentage of your medication came from dispensaries?

• 0 - 10%
    • 10 - 20%
    • 20 - 30%
    • 30 - 40%
    • 40 - 50%
    • 50 - 60%
    • 60 - 70%
    • 70 - 80%
    • 80 - 90%
    • 90 - 100%

The biggest barrier to most being able to use this program to the fullest, from what I have seen, is living in an apartment or other multi-unit dwelling. It is impractical for most to grow in a rented property. Some cannot afford to start, they also can't afford to shop at dispensaries either, but may be lured by the idea of free medicine from supplying caregivers, not knowing that this will no longer happen under a regulated dispensary system.

This is just to explain why there might be different values on the issue.

i know many people growing in apts. You just have to adjust your grow. I had a friend that was growing little plants about a foot tall. He was getting an ounce or so off of each. He always had six plants in flower because that's all that would fit in the closet.

I would go thru periods of pretty calm but I bet like me every harvest was when the anxiety levels would shoot up. If you weren't growing before this law I guess it is impossible to explain. How about every time someone would get raided nearby? I am thankful every day to not be living with that anxiety anymore.

I can still tell any type of helicopter from miles away, lol

Edited by SFC

I would go thru periods of pretty calm but I bet like me every harvest was when the anxiety levels would shoot up. If you weren't growing before this law I guess it is impossible to explain. How about every time someone would get raided nearby? I am thankful every day to not be living with that anxiety anymore.

I can still tell any type of helicopter from miles away, lol

I followed 2 of the 3 rules about guerilla gardening, and that kept my anxiety levels under control.

Don't tell

Don't smell

Don't sell

I'll let you guess which 1 I didn't follow.... :)

I finally got accustomed to the nagging fear. Took me about 5 years, and I just stopped caring. It was very liberating refusing to live in fear any longer.

Just when you reach this milestone, then the rippers are in your house when you come home one day. It was such a shock to have scumbags inside your home going through your stuff. You chase them off and then you see them peaking over your back fence a week later. At that point some of us choose to take care of our families and leave the growing behind us. You can't pretend it's just fear that is the problem, reality just stepped up to the plate.

Just when you reach this milestone, then the rippers are in your house when you come home one day. It was such a shock to have scumbags inside your home going through your stuff. You chase them off and then you see them peaking over your back fence a week later. At that point some of us choose to take care of our families and leave the growing behind us. You can't pretend it's just fear that is the problem, reality just stepped up to the plate.

Thankfully I've never dealt with rippers. I'm actually more concerned about it now than I was back then, being famous and all... lol

Thankfully I've never dealt with rippers. I'm actually more concerned about it now than I was back then, being famous and all... lol

Back then you had to take all your grow down and then call the cops. I rode the rippers hard using the cops, an attorney, and some old fashioned justice doled out in the early hours of the morning. Things are a lot easier now because you can leave up your grow. The rest remains the same.

I definitely feel you there.. Trying to stay low key yet be an activist is about impossible..

Very limiting, but you can bust a move or two once in a while. I've been reading up on the new world and there are some advantages to having an anonymous aspect to your advocacy. In other words, you need folks that are anonymous in your movement.

I followed 2 of the 3 rules about guerilla gardening, and that kept my anxiety levels under control.

Don't tell

Don't smell

Don't sell

I'll let you guess which 1 I didn't follow.... :)

Another rule in that world is - the world is more quiet in morning then at night, do as you please.

Can a local ordinance override the MMMAct?

I say no!

the reason being, is I own property on a private lake over by houghton lake in roscomon county, we have to pay dues to the assocation, we all have to pay 10 bucks for a key to the boat ramp, if you lose it the 2nd cost 50 bucks, the keys can not be copied, the lake is land locked by all private property accept on one end of it, it has signs no trespassing, but you cant get the dnr or leo to keep people out of there, they also have a size minimum for your house, and out buildings and all kinds of stupid stuff, we built a garage on my property which is across the street from my dads house, he is on the lake im on a back lot,,the private sub board says you can not build a garage only on the property, you must have a house, it also says you can not live in a camper there, I bring my camper over their for about a month every summer, I wind up with all of the officers of the assocation at my lot telling me I cant do that every yr, they call the twp and the twp says they dont have a law like that on the books and they will not enforce their private subdivision rules,

so I would say state law rules!

Peace

Jim

If it were to pass as written now, I believe some communities would do a good job of listening to what its members want and allow proper Pt/Cg overage based PCs. Others would create monstrosities that would probably not be frequented by those in the know. If I was willing to drive an hour before I would gladly drive 20 mins. to the next town over.

I wish the mods in here would sensor the word overage! there is no such thing is there?

Peace

Jim

we will just keep talking about overages and the next thing ya know we can only have 3 plants, is that what everyone wants?

Edited by phaquetoo

this thread is a needed discussion...the polls a joke, couldn't possibly be more skewed. all those disp etc were not open for 5 percent of pts. there was a lot great number of people going to them, this site leads people away from them, asking the members here that question is going to give predictable results.

Why is that, do you think I give a phaq what any of you think about where i get my meds, if I was getting it from the greedy despenses id be saying i was, wtf is in here that i have to impress? NO ONE!

Peace

Jim

Wise words Jim in your story about the local ordinances.

I was tempted to put my garage doors on the back side so you cant see them from the road, and make it a livable challey or how ever you spell it, its a 2 story, but p on them, Im leaving it like it is, and when it is time for my parents to go, well I will have a house on one lake lot, my dads garage on the lake lot next to his house, and I put the garage up so I can put a 3 bdrm ranch off the side of it, you can tell what im doing, I used to live over that way and needed the garage lol, I get A legal letter from the assoc about 2 times a yr for the last 10 yrs and I dont realy care, I know they cant do anything, I went to the twp and the county and found out what i can do in that county and twp ,,,not the private assoc, im not the type to be in that kind of neighbor hood any hoo, but ive always went up to my parents house since 69 and i grew up on that sweet bass lake, and I know alot of people, maybe one day when i have to move over that way to take care of my folks I will run for office :yahoo-wave:

Oh that would tinkle off a bunch of old people, snow birds, or what ever you call em!

Peace

Jim

There is such a thing as overages, it's just illegal to be in possession of them. Having "unused medicine" is another story though.

I never have overages! :angel: what the heck is that, some times i eat to much and i feel bloated! I have no clue what mj overages are! never seen em and never will have them, at least as far as anyone but me is concerned! why do people have to talk about overages, Like every one says dial down your grow bawahahahahaha! yea dial down your grow who ever is getting overages, untill the law allows you to have overages, or untill they decide every one is growing 12 plants per pt, and umm on lil 3 fter can give ya over 6 zips! yea make em smaller :lolu:

There is no such thing as overages in my town!

Peace

Jim

p,s people must be as bad as me growing lol!