New To The Forum Seeking Positive Advise

when I use regular seeds I always move the little ones into the flower room

at a couple/few weeks old. When they show their fem expressions I snip clones and proceed as usual.

I cull the boys because the bunnies love 'em. I snip from firm cuttings with healthy meristems ends

and place in clean water fast. I slice at a 45 degree angle just under a node, and prefer clones under 8 inches tall

with only a few leaves. I use clonex or willow water and roots show within 7 days. I transplant into beer cups with promix and a splash of happy frog on top. I foliar feed after a week or so, and when they express sex in another week or so I move them to flower. Mine are old lines and flower very fast. They often show their hairs after a couple weeks under 24/7 light.

best book I ever saw on the subject of growing cannabis was the Jorge Cervantes grow bible. I don't work for him, but I often recommend his book for winners every time.

hope that helps

I have had very good success with cutting the stem off at a 45 degree angle through the lower leaf node.  Then I pinch the next leaf node up the stem and carefully pull it down and off so that it takes a little of the skin with it.  This was worked well in a bubble cloner, aerocloner, root plugs and a few soilless types (perlite, promix, etc.)

when I use regular seeds I always move the little ones into the flower room

at a couple/few weeks old. When they show their fem expressions I snip clones and proceed as usual.

I cull the boys because the bunnies love 'em. I snip from firm cuttings with healthy meristems ends

and place in clean water fast. I slice at a 45 degree angle just under a node, and prefer clones under 8 inches tall

with only a few leaves. I use clonex or willow water and roots show within 7 days. I transplant into beer cups with promix and a splash of happy frog on top. I foliar feed after a week or so, and when they express sex in another week or so I move them to flower. Mine are old lines and flower very fast. They often show their hairs after a couple weeks under 24/7 light.

best book I ever saw on the subject of growing cannabis was the Jorge Cervantes grow bible. I don't work for him, but I often recommend his book for winners every time.

hope that helps

uhm...

I have a few in flowering (sex unknown from seed)...

Grassmatch...into the flower room at a few weeks...due you re-veg? 

I do not re veg. I have one large room divided 1/3 with a light lock curtain. The veg room is 24/7 T5 lit and the flowering room is 12/12 HPS powered. I have revegged, but I don't have time for the shenanigans. I can get a clone going into flower before that little gal figures out what time is and when to express. I don't like stressing them that way. once in awhile my schedule allows me to overgrow a plant or two, but mostly they veg for 30-60 days then to the flower room for 60's finish

Just starting did a grow over the summer got bummed by rootless clones , but I learned alot , so now im starting a perpetual garden will post ..

In case no one told you you need to send me two lbs of every crop for the first three years for a complete evaluation.  Do not take this lightly for I a beholden to to others to give an accurate reort. thanks for your time and attention and I am looking forward to the first harvest!

I have had very good success with cutting the stem off at a 45 degree angle through the lower leaf node.  Then I pinch the next leaf node up the stem and carefully pull it down and off so that it takes a little of the skin with it.  This was worked well in a bubble cloner, aerocloner, root plugs and a few soilless types (perlite, promix, etc.)

I have great success this way..............

Welcome to the site TY........... Good luck and good health............ Happy Growing...........

Edited by ozzrokk