Questions About Enclosure

NotAStoner

sure thing buddy. HB 4851   http://www.legislature.mi.gov/(S(hmt1ymcdh4bucmtnr5jzr4od))/mileg.aspx?page=GetObject&objectname=2011-HB-4851

(4) ENCLOSED ON ALL SIDES, EXCEPT FOR THE BASE, BY CHAIN-LINK FENCING, WIRE MESH, WOODEN SLATS, OR A SIMILAR MATERIAL THAT PREVENTS ACCESS BY THE GENERAL PUBLIC.]

lookee there....as I said..."all sides except for the base." the base is considered a side too. common sense deduction shared by all law abiding citizens is since the base is a side, so is the top. Put a lid on it pal, or go to court and let us know how you changed the rules for us all. I'll buy you a soda when that happens! 

for now, lets keep patients out of court aye?

If you want folk out of court you need to shut everything but the pt/CG registry down.

No one going to court for no top, lots of dispensary owners are in court now.

nature surely did not intend to make us pay money for permission to use a plant that grows wild in most areas, or lock us up in jail when we dont either.

If you keep laying down they surely will continue to walk over you.

Sometimes you got to be a man and take a stand.

A roof or top or wooden slats or wire mesh over a garden just ain't Natural.

Edited by beourbud

http://rivista-cdn.pittsburghmagazine.com/images/cache/cache_2/cache_6/cache_1/6339-IslandGolf2-8c6e8162.jpeg?ver=1469194460&aspectratio=1.5078534031414

Or

http://www.kokomos.com/sportsdome.html

Here is an indoor Golf Range, It's an Indoor Range because it has a roof, top, wooden slats, wire mesh,cover, tarp, screen or fcknchickenwire.

This part of the law deals specifically with Outdoor Grows.

Anything, even plastic a few miles thick distinguishes the Indoor from the Outdoor.

God bless the reps for taking the time to speak for all of us just wanting to grow our own Naturally, in the Sun unobstructed by anything, least of all chicken wire.

Any one supporting a top or dispensaries is no friend of Cannabis

Outdoor Grows are the Greenest Grows, Organic Sun Grown, Naturally!

Edited by beourbud

The question is why must there be chicken wire at all? What is the function?

Crickets

In the case of the Golf range, the chicken wire top would keep the balls INDOORS.

Dude its a stupid phaqing law no doubt about it!

Why the phaq do I have to wear a seat belt but motor cycle drivers dont have to wear a helmet?  wtf   because it is a stupid law!

A Law!  It dont matter that you can cut it with house hold scissors, it dont matter that you can cut your way thru slats, fence, chickefknwire!  It is a stupid law!

Abrogate is not going to be on the ballot this time around and probably never will be!

I dont know why these law makers feel the need to try and make your out door grow inpenetrable (which it isnt any how)  It is a stupid stupid stupid law!

You have no choice but to follow the laws or be prosecuted if you get caught!

I caught phaqing turkeys eating my phaqing rose budds yesterday, they eat them before they open, they dont touch em when they open,,,,,,I didnt plant them for the phaqing turkeys and canadian geese, I planted them for my mother so she can see them out of her window for the rest of her life!

Now what should I kill?  The neighbors for feeding the phaqing birds, or the phaqing birds!  Im ready to start shooting everything and every one involved!

If I do that im going to break the law!  If I shoot a canadian honker Im going to get a 1k fine and probably lose my hunting privelages for the rest of my life,,,,,,,if I shoot the neighbors im gonna be in prison the rest of my life!

so I put chickfckn wire over it and around it so my mother can enjoy the rose's and not have to visit me in prison!

Put something on the top!  I normaly would go to some one's court case if they got caught w/o a top, but I wont go to yours, you refuse out in the open.  You know it is the law!

Now dont make me feel guilty becuase I didnt come support an mm brother in court!

Peace

PfckinS. it dont keep the crickets or grass hoppers out, or them frickin lill terrrorist chipmunks out either!

This is where I disagree, and why I think this discussion is fruitless. Every outdoor grower that thinks they are not being raided because they have a chickenwire top is wrong. They are either not visible to the police, or they are simply being left alone in their medical use.

There are just too many ways the police can play dumb to take advantage of outdoor growers. If you are being left alone, it is not because you have a chicken wire top.

it is a law though!

Phaque, Thinking I been doin fine without you this far I should be ok.

Besides if we keep takin pleas like you guys what does that get us?

We know the score, we ain't taking it no more.

So you go ahead and bend over if that's what your use too.

Edited by beourbud

There are just too many ways the police can play dumb to take advantage of outdoor growers. If you are being left alone, it is not because you have a chicken wire top.

Are you saying chicken wire does not meet the threshold of "chain-link fencing, wooden slats, or a similar material that prevents access by the general public" ?

Edited by bax

Are you saying chicken wire does not meet the threshold of "chain-link fencing, wooden slats, or a similar material that prevents access by the general public" ?

What the law is describing is the fence around the perimeter of an Outdoor Garden. Enclosed on all sides except the base.

No top, no roof of wooden slats, no chain link fencing, no chicken wire over it.

The Law even states fencing,

The problem is not how the law is written , the problem is how it is read.

Chain link fencing and wood slats describe most of the fences enclosing yards across the country.

No where have I seen chain link fence or wood slats or similar fencing material over an outdoor garden.

Edited by beourbud

I have dog kennel chain link fencing over the outdoor grow. Only reason for installing on top is the msp are destroying outside grows that do not have a top (chainlink, wire, etc.).

They come in and cut down plants and haul them away. I know of two occasions where the msp came in and took plants.

So then what do you have left? No grow at all.

Easier for me to put a wire top over grow.

You think the writer's would have learned the first time around, but interesting read...always fun reading the bickering back and forth over things that we have no control over. If i were to do an outside grow, i would build a greenhouse(they have tops)...not because of the law, but because the medicine would be superior. So in conclusion , after all the back and forths as entertaining as it is to read, dont patients want the best medicine possible?

its a matter of believing what ever you want to.. were ya gonna run when they come for you :)  either they bust ya or they dont.. you can make your outside grow any way you want to .. no one is gonna stop you.. its all suggestions to help keep you safe.. and your right the problem is how the law is read.. and leo the pig is doing the reading...and pigs dont read so well..

Edited by Willy

I was very specifically told in no uncertain terms, put a roof on your next grow or get arrested and you can test it in court. I was told this by two officers, one a county deputy and the other one a state trooper( at the same time, had a "really" nice visit with them :>). They left with our plants in the back of their pick up truck, looked like Christmas trees, Boo Hoo!! You can bet your sweet bouncing booty we put a lid( roof) on it. They did not file charges against us( the wife and myself), said we just did not understand the law, but we better not do it again. The last thingthe trooper said to me before he left was "Do not let me come back here and find you growing 100 plants, covered or not, you will go to jail!" Bottom line for me is I do not give a rat's behind if you call it outdoor or an indoor grow, mine WILL be covered with chicken wire. They also have done a few flyovers since then and have left us alone, the original visit was 5 years ago( if my feeble old mind serves me right :>) You can call it what you want, I call it staying home and being somewhat free!!

Farmer Brown

No charges

Cops taking dope is not a new phenomenon Soooo

The law says nothing about chicken wire or roof, that's why intimidating you by taking your plants and threatening was all they had.

If you want to put something on your grow, have at it. Us reasonable folk are going Cage Free.

Fly over historically have net less than 1/2 of 1% of outdoor grows. It's a waste of out tax dollars.

Sure looks good on TV though.

Them fknrepublicans would like to put us and our meds in cages.

We are not going to let that Happen

Go Bernie!

Edited by beourbud

No charges

Cops taking dope is not a new phenomenon Soooo

The law says nothing about chicken wire or roof, that's why intimidating you by taking your plants and threatening was all they had.

If you want to put something on your grow, have at it. Us reasonable folk are going Cage Free

Them fknrepublicans would like to put us and our meds in cages.

We are not going to let that Happen

Hillary for Prison 2016

Go Bernie!

Does any one agree with you that the law says nothing about No Top?

I do! lol

It says an enclosure with all sides accept the bottom,  If the law makes a point to not include the bottom, it means the top has to be covered!

Even if leo lets ya slide by taking your plants is it worth it? :drinking-coffee:

Peace :lolu:

Again, the law is describing an Outdoor Grow, like a garden. By definition outdoor is in open air, no roof, top, slatted boards or chicken wire.

What is described is the fence around or on all sides.

The materials described are typical fencing materials that are common around gardens across the country.

No where in the Law does it mention Dispenseries or A Roof

I can however imagine anyone supporting dispensaries would also want to restrict outdoor home grows with a roof.

Don't be Roofied

Edited by beourbud

gallery_3044_1260_321782.jpg

So this is indoors?

Of course not, what is it?

It's interesting, when referencing an outdoor , open air enclosed area we say gate. It's garden gate, not garden door.

When refering to the entrance/exit of a building or structure we say door

Indoor by definition is in a building or structure with a roof

To your point, this unit imo exceeds the minimum standard of outdoor.