Found Not Guilty By Jury Of Our Peers

Shy

Today Michael Komorn in the spirit of a samuri couragesly and succesfully defended our freedom and rights for the second time. In November the case against my husband Mike & I was dismissed for violation of constitional rights. The Shiawasse county prosecuting office remanded Mike back into District Court for a possession charge from the same case that was dismissed, as they used the evidence taken at the traffic stop. Again Mike was given plea deals, even the offer of a traffic violation. Again there was no way that was acceptable in our case. We chose our jury yesterday morning, and was pleased with the panel. Obvisouly the jury seen how the court officials (wolves) were being allowed to use the system against us. There were so many objections that were rejected for us to where the prosecution seemed to have an open floor. I am thankful that our peers seen that the presentation of a registry card stands for something. Its our shield of protection in this state. Hopefully with the ruling on this case we will encourage others to stand firm in the rights of the medical community and ask for a jury. We again want to thank Michael Komorn for his brilliant representation and to everyone for their support!!!!! :D

It is harassment they called Mike in for the second charge. I can not believe the prosecutor thought he had a snow balls chance in heck to get a conviction off the traffic stop. This truly shows the persecution of the sick. It is crazy that the judge did not throw the case out and reprimand the prosecutor for bringing it in front of him/her.

It is sad you rarely see such victories as this in the press with follow up if at all . It is true many have given up hope of fair treatment and there is a motivating aura of fear in our community ; so it is important to see the system work as it is suppose to . With more results such as this , prosecutors will more carefully consider patient merit before bringing charges or holding prisoners . Sadly innocent parties have to pay for their defense , which leads many individuals to take pleas for crimes they are not guilty of . I am joyous inside that you were able to follow the process through . Pleas cover up discriminatory charges and feed the financial coffers of those whom would abuse those participating in medical use giving further incentive to persecution .

The only other thing that has to happen after the juries find medical users not guilty, is for the people who allow these charges to proceed receive some disincentive (punishment) for willfully and knowingly abusing the innocent. Aren't there laws that protect us from this kind of Communist/Fascist behavior?

It is outright scary how perverted our system of justice has become. Outright scary.

WE owe you folks and Michael so much. You were offered a deal that would have taken you out of the line of fire. You refused. Instead you chose to stay and fight until the end. This is what makes you heroes. You life and freedom was at risk. You were out gunned. You did not blink. We are grateful to you because of your heroic deeds. You got to love Michael. he will never back down in a fight. He is a lion. He doesn't know the meaning of fear. Thanks Marines, Bb

Ya got that right.

Luv ya all that stood up and stood yer ground.

Mornin!

Archived