Do You Think Cops Are Trying To Ensnare People On This Forum?

are police posing as new patients on this forum?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Are police posing as new patients , trying to trap members here?

• yes, absolutely!
    • no, thats just paranoia.

Oh my! lmso :)

This reminded me of a picture in high times mag back in the 70's of a man who had done just

that and got himself busted.  He was wearing only a loin cloth, had shaved his body completely

Truth be told,   that was my wine skin.  

You know I almost made it.  Draggin 200 ft of rope do slow you down some.

I thought i was in the clear til that Pie Safe of a cop fell on the rope which initiated the flying face down take down.  Fortunately for my future offspring I landed on my wine skin.....stuck to me like a Sticky Mousetrap.

Patron squirted in my eyes with the force of a fire hose.  Glad the wine skin stayed in place as they dragged me feet first/face down by the rope  I would have been hoein a row.....saved me some serious reconstructive surgery.

Edited by beourbud

You know what? I am so sick of this crap and you people attacking me. YOU Bob? I DID CALL THEM AFTER THE FERNDALE BUST AND THEY WOULD NOT HELP ME. I understand nasty mean people like beourbud,but YOU? What a fing hypocrite.You go around getting free everything because you were stupid enough to make the law your way,tough luck. You act like you are some kind of martyr when you are just a moocher. You didn't even want to pay to get into a farmers mkt because you weren't a member. You had to make a big stink right there. You live off the State,meaning people that WORK and you have the nerve to complain at me? NOBODY OWES YOU ANYTHING. I still work,even with my disease to support guys like you,no thanks,nothing. I NEVER applied for disability and I qualify more than you do. And I have NEVER been rude like this to you,ever. GIMMEE GIMMEE GIMMEE. No wonder this country is a crapbag. Oh and big tough beourbud? You STILL didn't answer my question. Move to Russia.  You don't ask questions there. Sounds perfect for a know it all like you.Too busy insulting women...kinda telling on yourself,huh? Now go run to the mods and tell them how an old sick woman is picking on you,yet you say whatever the heck YOU want to.

You know what? I am so sick of this crap and you people attacking me. YOU Bob? I DID CALL THEM AFTER THE FERNDALE BUST AND THEY WOULD NOT HELP ME. I understand nasty mean people like beourbud,but YOU? What a fing hypocrite.You go around getting free everything because you were stupid enough to make the law your way,tough luck. You act like you are some kind of martyr when you are just a moocher. You didn't even want to pay to get into a farmers mkt because you weren't a member. You had to make a big stink right there. You live off the State,meaning people that WORK and you have the nerve to complain at me? NOBODY OWES YOU ANYTHING. I still work,even with my disease to support guys like you,no thanks,nothing. I NEVER applied for disability and I qualify more than you do. And I have NEVER been rude like this to you,ever. GIMMEE GIMMEE GIMMEE. No wonder this country is a crapbag. Oh and big tough beourbud? You STILL didn't answer my question. Move to Russia. You don't ask questions there. Sounds perfect for a know it all like you.Too busy insulting women...kinda telling on yourself,huh? Now go run to the mods and tell them how an old sick woman is picking on you,yet you say whatever the heck YOU want to.

First of all I would like to offer my sincere appology.

After rereading the thread. I see where I definitely was wrong in comprehending some of the posts, furthermore my replies were insensitive and rude.

Thank You for addressing this issue and rest assured I will take this to heart and modify my tact.

Please, I have reread and can't find the question you asked me. I usually com email for security reasons but post here as you wish.

It is.my life's work to help others who can not help themselves....protecting the rights of MMJ Patients

If there is anything I can do to help I would be gratefull for the opportunity.

Be Our Bud

Edited by beourbud

You know what? I am so sick of this crap and you people attacking me. YOU Bob? I DID CALL THEM AFTER THE FERNDALE BUST AND THEY WOULD NOT HELP ME. I understand nasty mean people like beourbud,but YOU? What a fing hypocrite.You go around getting free everything because you were stupid enough to make the law your way,tough luck. You act like you are some kind of martyr when you are just a moocher. You didn't even want to pay to get into a farmers mkt because you weren't a member. You had to make a big stink right there. You live off the State,meaning people that WORK and you have the nerve to complain at me? NOBODY OWES YOU ANYTHING. I still work,even with my disease to support guys like you,no thanks,nothing. I NEVER applied for disability and I qualify more than you do. And I have NEVER been rude like this to you,ever. GIMMEE GIMMEE GIMMEE. No wonder this country is a crapbag. Oh and big tough beourbud? You STILL didn't answer my question. Move to Russia.  You don't ask questions there. Sounds perfect for a know it all like you.Too busy insulting women...kinda telling on yourself,huh? Now go run to the mods and tell them how an old sick woman is picking on you,yet you say whatever the heck YOU want to.

I don't know you but I'd like to offer what I hope will be some good advice.  You came on this board all fired up and mad and saying that some poor patients can't find CG's willing to work with them...and that our law pretty much sucks donkey.  You are entitled to your opinion but you might want to consider that maybe your opinion is getting in the way of you getting access to affordable meds.

Think about this for a minute.  If you meet a prospective CG and carry on about how the law sucks and how CGs are out for profit and nothing works for anyone, then you won't find a compatible CG...why?  Because noone who thinks our law sucks will be a CG.  Think about that for another minute or so.  You'll never meet a CG with your same, jaded mindset, because noone with this much negativity wants to grow....let alone grow for others at a minimum wage rate.   So when you talk the way you do, one of two things will happen:  1.  You talk to someone who agrees and you can both tinkle and moan and get nowhere or 2.  You talk to a CG who says "um, no....the law is working quite fine and I don't want your drama."

I met a couple of prospective patients with this same, jaded, chip-on-the-shoulder approach...So in essence, what you're seeking is a CG who thinks the law is a useless piece of crap yet he is still willing to take the risk of growing meds and transferring them to you at a bargain price

Instead, if you decided to look for a CG who respects the law, understands its limitations, and works for/hopes to see future changes, maybe you'd have a positive experience. 

Just maybe give it a try and report back to us on how it worked out.

You know what? I am so sick of this crap and you people attacking me. YOU Bob?

I DID CALL THEM AFTER THE FERNDALE BUST AND THEY WOULD NOT HELP ME.

I understand nasty mean people like beourbud,but YOU? What a fing hypocrite.You go around getting free everything because you were stupid enough to make the law your way,tough luck. You act like you are some kind of martyr when you are just a moocher.

You didn't even want to pay to get into a farmers mkt because you weren't a member.

You had to make a big stink right there. You live off the State,meaning people that WORK and you have the nerve to complain at me? NOBODY OWES YOU ANYTHING. I still work,even with my disease to support guys like you,no thanks,nothing.

I NEVER applied for disability and I qualify more than you do.

And I have NEVER been rude like this to you,ever. GIMMEE GIMMEE GIMMEE.

No wonder this country is a crapbag. Oh and big tough beourbud? You STILL didn't answer my question. Move to Russia.

You don't ask questions there. Sounds perfect for a know it all like you.Too busy insulting women...kinda telling on yourself,huh? Now go run to the mods and tell them how an old sick woman is picking on you,yet you say whatever the heck YOU want to.

Sorry is that me you are talking about?

I don't seam to know you

I have no doubt that members of law enforcement are on this site, heck there have been more than a few people here who have boosted about what they are doing. This would also be a reason for crooks to visit here.

I also think this site is used as a grapevine. It's not just patients and caregivers who cruise the site for info. The medical use of marihuana is a "new" thing. The lawmakers may tune-out when being confounded fact-to-face, but they may stop here to read our thoughts and insights. People have written about positive encounters with LEO. That officer may have read something on the site that caused them to pause and/or rethink.

My thing is that one should be mindful what they write here because good or bad, someone behavior may/can be changed by what they read

a slippery slope there, with 1)representing our Act, 2) representing our opinions, 3) representing the forum,4) representing what we want readers to believe about those three.

I think we should allow all thoughts to be explored, regardless of readership.

peace

I have no doubt that members of law enforcement are on this site, heck there have been more than a few people here who have boosted about what they are doing. This would also be a reason for crooks to visit here.

I also think this site is used as a grapevine. It's not just patients and caregivers who cruise the site for info. The medical use of marihuana is a "new" thing. The lawmakers may tune-out when being confounded fact-to-face, but they may stop here to read our thoughts and insights. People have written about positive encounters with LEO. That officer may have read something on the site that caused them to pause and/or rethink.

My thing is that one should be mindful what they write here because good or bad, someone behavior may/can be changed by what they read

Post number 73. Bob. Go read it yourself. The first thing I did after finding out my records were seized illegally, I called the ACLU. 2 days after the Ferndale bust. They told me they would not represent me as a pt and would not help me find out how and where to get my personal information back. I also have been around since the beginning. And I am the person that vouched for you to get into that FM,because nobody knew you. How quickly we forget the little things people do to help us. You guys are so dang mean here,of course I would get peed off! But I fight back,if that is a problem then all of you should be given a "TIME OUT" too. I send a PM to a certain mod,not mean,and he answers in a friendly way. Next day,I can't post.  I get a "time out"? I am NOT a child and NOT stupid. I am just a very INTENSE person and stand up for what I believe is TRUTH. If I am wrong,of course I would apologise. That is what adults do. But I am just getting sick of being treated like a scumbag here because I am a woman. If someone does not like my post or disagrees,at least respect me enough to say it TO ME. Not go tattletale to the mods. How would you like it if men did this to your wife or daughter? I grew up with 4 brothers. And my Dad even told me before he died that he knew I was a stronger person than they were,even if I was a "girl". And I don't regret being able to use a firearm,drive a tractor ,hunt,or stick up for myself. I am what I am and that's all that I am.

Post number 73. Bob. Go read it yourself. The first thing I did after finding out my records were seized illegally, I called the ACLU. 2 days after the Ferndale bust. They told me they would not represent me as a pt and would not help me find out how and where to get my personal information back. I also have been around since the beginning. And I am the person that vouched for you to get into that FM,because nobody knew you. How quickly we forget the little things people do to help us. You guys are so dang mean here,of course I would get peed off! But I fight back,if that is a problem then all of you should be given a "TIME OUT" too. I send a PM to a certain mod,not mean,and he answers in a friendly way. Next day,I can't post.  I get a "time out"? I am NOT a child and NOT stupid. I am just a very INTENSE person and stand up for what I believe is TRUTH. If I am wrong,of course I would apologise. That is what adults do. But I am just getting sick of being treated like a scumbag here because I am a woman. If someone does not like my post or disagrees,at least respect me enough to say it TO ME. Not go tattletale to the mods. How would you like it if men did this to your wife or daughter? I grew up with 4 brothers. And my Dad even told me before he died that he knew I was a stronger person than they were,even if I was a "girl". And I don't regret being able to use a firearm,drive a tractor ,hunt,or stick up for myself. I am what I am and that's all that I am.

Why are you saying that people are treating you like a scumbag because you're a woman?  I haven't seen anyone make such a post.

• 2 weeks later...

"Victim 420 allegedly provided “the Individual” with roughly 7 grams of medical marijuana receiving reimbursement for costs, a legitimate transfer as allowed in the Michigan medical marijuana act."

P2P transfers are no longer legal in the state of Michigan but a bright note here the recent entrapment case won might help stop these overzealous drug cops from forging documents and creating fake cards to entrap people.

If someone approaches me anywhere that knows im a caregiver asking for medicine I let them know that there is a 28 business day waiting process before I can provide them anything having them name me their caregiver.

• 1 month later...

There was an article in the South Bend Tribune yesterday reporting a Harbor Springs man convicted of selling cannabis to an undercover Cassopolis police officer.

SW Michigan in general is not MMJ friendly. Cass County in particular is proactively pursuing prohibitionist policies.

The undercover officer had a valid MMJ card and solicited the sale via craigslist.

The unfortunate Harbor Springs fellow received felony probation with credit for one day served.

Apparently he had a prior conviction expunged so this felony will remain a permanent part of his public record.

I dont feel sorry for any one running an add on craigs list selling weed, How fricking stupid or desperate can a weed dealer be? I never read anything in the mm law that says we can run adds and sell our mm to any one we want????

who ever feels sorry for this idiot go do some time with him/her, go get fellony probation, go screw up your life for ever for a few dolla's!

Fricking idiots!

Peace

I only know you are a woman because we have spoke before in pm, I dont know who is female or male for the most part in here, handles usualy dont suggest if we are a man or a woman, I guess the only one I can think that is here regularly is ms chocolate, she has a girls handle! (no offense) so unless you travel all over the state and meet most on this site, people dont know if you are male or female,

us disabled folks who cant work and I imagine even if you can work, we are depressed, sometimes angry, some times sad, some times just lay in bed for days on end! It is not fun for any of us, there are alot of folks on here who think they know it all, (possibly me also) as of late, when im asked a question, I only answer it with what is legal, not what I want to be legal, maybe not how I do things or any one I know does things, I would much rather tell people the law and let them figure out the lil details they run into on their own, I always hope when I say Loose Lips Sink Ships can read between the lines, Im pretty sure not to many of us dont know some one that uses mm whether they are registered or not, before this program I used! and I knew and know alot of people who are registered and not registered,,,Im just getting to the age that I dont need any problems in my life, I have my hands full making sure we (my lady and 2 kids at home) have a place to call home and keep all of our utilitys upto date, I dont sell any mm to any one, I only have one pt and she lives with me, and if I took on another It would only be because I want to try more strains and need the grow rights and I would be giving that pt meds for free from the start to the finish of our arrangement, now if I had 5 pts I could not do that, I would need more equipment and it would just plain out cost me more, im not in this to make money, im also not in this to spend more money that what I need to for me and my pt now!

any how, I beleive leo is in here every day!

Peace

I only know you are a woman because we have spoke before in pm, I dont know who is female or male for the most part in here, handles usualy dont suggest if we are a man or a woman, I guess the only one I can think that is here regularly is ms chocolate, she has a girls handle! (no offense) so unless you travel all over the state and meet most on this site, people dont know if you are male or female,

us disabled folks who cant work and I imagine even if you can work, we are depressed, sometimes angry, some times sad, some times just lay in bed for days on end! It is not fun for any of us, there are alot of folks on here who think they know it all, (possibly me also) as of late, when im asked a question, I only answer it with what is legal, not what I want to be legal, maybe not how I do things or any one I know does things, I would much rather tell people the law and let them figure out the lil details they run into on their own, I always hope when I say Loose Lips Sink Ships can read between the lines, Im pretty sure not to many of us dont know some one that uses mm whether they are registered or not, before this program I used! and I knew and know alot of people who are registered and not registered,,,Im just getting to the age that I dont need any problems in my life, I have my hands full making sure we (my lady and 2 kids at home) have a place to call home and keep all of our utilitys upto date, I dont sell any mm to any one, I only have one pt and she lives with me, and if I took on another It would only be because I want to try more strains and need the grow rights and I would be giving that pt meds for free from the start to the finish of our arrangement, now if I had 5 pts I could not do that, I would need more equipment and it would just plain out cost me more, im not in this to make money, im also not in this to spend more money that what I need to for me and my pt now!

any how, I beleive leo is in here every day!

Peace

Thanks Jim i alway like the way you say things and you are one of the people i would like to meet-up with some day soon