Are Medical Marijuana Dispensaries Coming To Your Community?

THE rep for the dispensary bill, not 'just a rep'. The quarterback said it. A vote for dispensaries is a vote against home grows.The leader. The boss of it all. You can't cover it up with a heap of stinking cow dung. Common sense supports the fact. Economics supports it. 

Illogical.  Does the pres speak for all americans?  Any rep for that matter?  The NFL?  All caregivers?  All patients?  All gun owners?  Then why is it magically only true for all dispensaries?

So, by your logic, patients should either side with the dispensaries or side with the caregivers, there is no in between?

They are not giving us ideological patients any choice. 

Fixed that for you.  Who isn't?  The current bill, if passed would have cut out home grows?

NORBY:  So, by your logic, patients should either side with the dispensaries or side with the caregivers, there is no in between?

THE rep for the dispensary bill, not 'just a rep'. The quarterback said it. A vote for dispensaries is a vote against home grows. The leader. The boss of it all.

The dispensary lobbyist, and their leader in the legislator, drew the line, I didn't.

Either you are for dispensaries or you are for home grows. You decide which you want to support. But don't pretend these two choices are not real. It's the reality of this situation. No wishy washy fudgy non choice that helps the dispensaries. Make up your mind. It's your choice and you can't ever go back to the way it was. 

I choose not to choose then.

Again, quarterback?  Whose our quarterback?  Cause I didn't choose to have them speak for me and if they are "against" dispensaries because "dispensaries are against us" then why do they get to screw it up for everyone? PATIENTS WANT BOTH SO THAT THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO BE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO GO TO ONLY ONE.  Again, if passed, would 4271 taken away home grows, don't dodge the question with a worthless quote with no backbone.

If you put money towards a cause do you automatically let them speak for you and deny any of your own thoughts on the matter?  You can't call reps or have any other thoughts on the matter?

Edited by Norby

I choose not to choose then.

Again, quarterback?  Whose our quarterback?  Cause I didn't choose to have them speak for me and if they are "against" dispensaries because "dispensaries are against us" then why do they get to screw it up for everyone?  Again, if passed, would 4271 taken away home grows, don't dodge the question with a worthless quote with no backbone.

If you put money towards a cause do you automatically let them speak for you and deny any of your own thoughts on the matter?  You can't call reps or have any other thoughts on the matter?

In not choosing you sided with the dispensary. No more home grow for you. That is inevitably your future. 

My attorney told me I have one of the most solid recs he has seen. BUT I know you can use cannabis medically for a ton of medical reasons, big and small. Who is to judge who gets left out because they are not sick enough? Why shouldn't everyone get to use it medically when I find it lowers a fever and helps a headache? Don't forget about the thing called 'attitude adjustment' that is also medical use without a doubt. I feel it's my duty as one of the sicker ones who use cannabis medically to help bring the 'less sick' with me on this medical train. I enjoy their company. And who that uses it medically hasn't slipped into what some would call recreational use? Maybe you cracked a grin and broke through the medical barrier into the joy of recreation for just a minute? 

Yes, well said. Please make sure not to derive any pleasure from medicating or you could be lumped in the the "rec" crowd.

Totally a fabrication to support wishful thinking on your part. Sorry for the harsh reality but it needs to be brought out into the light. Dispensaries, collectively, have been trying to kill home grows since our law passed. There's only one reason for that. Even the legislator they tasked with getting their dispensary bill passed admits it in public: QUOTE: A vote for dispensaries is a vote against home grows. Can't deny it because it's public record.

To be fair, the quote was "A vote AGAINST dispensaries is a vote for home growing.

Yes, well said. Please make sure not to derive any pleasure from medicating or you could be lumped in the the "rec" crowd.

To be fair, the quote was "A vote AGAINST dispensaries is a vote for home growing.

Any he couldn't have made my choice any clearer. Too bad we have to make a choice. Wasn't my idea but I'm paying attention. 

Relax, quoting one person does not a valid point make.

I am going out on a limb to say that a large % of us here will agree that we want the persecution to end.

Ideas on how to reach that end may vary, sure.

Coming in w/ a strong tude creates friction and not camaraderie, just sayin.

imho, we are in this together.

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about nor the 'tude. You seem to be coming in much more strong than me. I sure don't need instructions on using a message board but thank you for the PSA. I like most of your comments so I'll just take it as friendly advice. Here is some advice, telling someone to "relax" is the fastest way to rile them up. The word itself is designed to create an emotional response in your intended audience (one of calm) if you need to instruct one to be calm chances are they aren't ready to be. I can't count how many fights I've had and seen that started with "relax".

I don't care what friction it creates, if you (the general "you" not "you imiubu") aren't for decriminalization of marijuana you are an enemy of justice and freedom in my eyes. If 100% of this forum and the USA hates me for that stance I'll live with that disdain and hold my head up.

NORBY:  So, by your logic, patients should either side with the dispensaries or side with the caregivers, there is no in between?[/size]

THE rep for the dispensary bill, not 'just a rep'. The quarterback said it. A vote for dispensaries is a vote against home grows. The leader. The boss of it all.

The dispensary lobbyist, and their leader in the legislator, drew the line, I didn't.

Either you are for dispensaries or you are for home grows. You decide which you want to support. But don't pretend these two choices are not real. It's the reality of this situation. No wishy washy fudgy non choice that helps the dispensaries. Make up your mind. It's your choice and you can't ever go back to the way it was. 

Rest, who is "the rep"? "The quarterback"? "The leader"? "The boss" "the dispensary lobbyist"? "Their leader on the legislature"?

Pretty hard to follow this and make sense of it when you refer to people in the abstract. Maybe I should know who you're talking about, but I dont. It sounds like you've made the classic mistake of 'assuming' we all have common background knowledge. We ALL don't. Personally, I'd like everyone on this board - just not you, to not assume that we've all been at this since 2008 and know everyone and everything that's been going on.

If everyone would agree to do this, there would be, imho, a much better understanding of why things are the way they are, who's who and who's doing what (to us or for us) and I wouldn't be so likely to NOT read yours or others' future posts. Reputations die hard....

Let's not forget the Representatives know about and love the rift that this dispensary bill creates in the community. Divide and conque,r always. Today medical patients are somewhat unified. Reps know that a percentage base their lives on home grows and another percentage dreams each day of a sanctioned walk to an Amsterdam-like cafe. Then there is always a group in the middle once you can get two sides fighting (which this thread shows they have done on a micro level at least).

Dispensaries are the vehicle of control for the government. New Hampshire (and some other states) handles their hard liquor using a dispensary model - the chances of this being the universal model are strong. Eliminating home growing means they can still break down doors and use all those cool tanks they have! How would they not like that plan? Who thinks that isn't the direction they are heading?

Ever think that the subtle moves toward acceptance is a way for them to get people to poke their heads out so they can identify and control them better? Best way to enslave someone is to convince them they are free.

Well i do know who's who and who's doing what and i  do agree but IMO if someone get a card from the State or a Rec; from a Doctor they should know about this site but most don't and thats why arrest are up so much 

When i get calls from people saying they have been raided i ask them if they have been here most all say ( Never heard of it )

Let's not forget the Representatives know about and love the rift that this dispensary bill creates in the community. Divide and conque,r always. Today medical patients are somewhat unified. Reps know that a percentage base their lives on home grows and another percentage dreams each day of a sanctioned walk to an Amsterdam-like cafe. Then there is always a group in the middle once you can get two sides fighting (which this thread shows they have done on a micro level at least).

Dispensaries are the vehicle of control for the government. New Hampshire (and some other states) handles their hard liquor using a dispensary model - the chances of this being the universal model are strong. Eliminating home growing means they can still break down doors and use all those cool tanks they have! How would they not like that plan? Who thinks that isn't the direction they are heading?

Ever think that the subtle moves toward acceptance is a way for them to get people to poke their heads out so they can identify and control them better? Best way to enslave someone is to convince them they are free.

Thank you 

You sure got that Right i agree i also have said it too Leo can get back doing what they  all ways have 

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about nor the 'tude. You seem to be coming in much more strong than me. I sure don't need instructions on using a message board but thank you for the PSA. I like most of your comments so I'll just take it as friendly advice. Here is some advice, telling someone to "relax" is the fastest way to rile them up. The word itself is designed to create an emotional response in your intended audience (one of calm) if you need to instruct one to be calm chances are they aren't ready to be. I can't count how many fights I've had and seen that started with "relax".

I don't care what friction it creates, if you (the general "you" not "you imiubu") aren't for decriminalization of marijuana you are an enemy of justice and freedom in my eyes. If 100% of this forum and the USA hates me for that stance I'll live with that disdain and hold my head up.

Cool, carry on.

Profiting coming from the "gram-at-a-time patients, who gladly support the businesses, could be the sole motivation for some dispensary owners. Finding the sweet spot of police protection has been a savory financial score for some.

the despenses can have all of the 1 gramers but not If Im going to lose any of the rights I have now as a pt and c.g!

People dont under stand that the groups that are for all out legal dont want mm, They dont support each other its one way or the other for the whole thing!

depenses and no grows within 25 miles of one,,,,,,If I have a bar or party store next door to me I can still brew my own beer!

When or if they do let despense's open It will take rights away from pt's and c.g's.

Dont kid your selves none of you, when has your government done anything for you?  besides raid sick peoples homes, kill people for no reason! and try and make our live's miserable.

If I didnt lose any of my rights as a pt and a c.g I would have no probs with despenses, I honestly wouldnt, I beleive people would be able to make a lil money off of the despenses but you wont get the deal from the despense that you do from your c.g if you have one that is good!  The despesnses will be paying what you pay your c.g now and they double their money, c.g's will still be the same price!  Than what? are we gonna blame c.g's again for selling it to despenses for to much?

peace

the despenses can have all of the 1 gramers but not If Im going to lose any of the rights I have now as a pt and c.g!

People dont under stand that the groups that are for all out legal dont want mm, They dont support each other its one way or the other for the whole thing!

depenses and no grows within 25 miles of one,,,,,,If I have a bar or party store next door to me I can still brew my own beer!

When or if they do let despense's open It will take rights away from pt's and c.g's.

Dont kid your selves none of you, when has your government done anything for you?  besides raid sick peoples homes, kill people for no reason! and try and make our live's miserable.

If I didnt lose any of my rights as a pt and a c.g I would have no probs with despenses, I honestly wouldnt, I beleive people would be able to make a lil money off of the despenses but you wont get the deal from the despense that you do from your c.g if you have one that is good!  The despesnses will be paying what you pay your c.g now and they double their money, c.g's will still be the same price!  Than what? are we gonna blame c.g's again for selling it to despenses for to much?

peace

I am not a group so I don't put myself in this category. I demand decriminalization for all people. I also demand further research and unfettered access for medical patients. I support growing rights for all because your beer brewing analogy is spot on. Medical patients will get more relief opportunities with decriminalization or (dare I dream) legalization. As long as people can still grow for their specific needs and income. It seems there is no way to comment on this issue without upsetting someone on accident so I'll apologize now.

I believe in a dispensary model and home growing. I think dispensaries or collectives provide a safe and humane method for patients to find qualified caregivers. It is barbaric to require people with debilitating conditions to be forced to grow their own or reach in to a formless netherworld to find a provider. The more often medical patients accept the stigma that politicians want to attach to a simple plant the more difficult it is to advocate for its medicinal usage. We will all benefit when freedom is restored.

I personaly feel that 200 and oz is a fair price, that is what my c.g gets, he also gives quite a bit away to his pt's, he had some back when the despenses were running every where, he was getting 200 a zip, the despense he sold to was getting 38 bucks a gram for his stuff!  Thats a pretty high mark up eh?

I know I could use a lil income, I have a good c.g and I am my lady's c.g, im pretty sure I wouldnt mind making some extra cash now and than!

wow what would that make me, the pt, the c.g and the manufacturer!  And I thought I was retired hmmmmmm.

Peace

Its free to dream!

Newsflash !!!!!!!!!!!!

Dispensaries are already here, up and running, and have been since 2008. Some suppliers do sell their overages, some dispensaries do grow their own, and some are offered police protections for years in a row. I have two super store dispensaries and one po dunk shop all around me. They've been there 5yrs+. All have been raided, taught how to do it within the law, and continue to profit.

They make the paper occasionally, raise thousands of dollars for children and great causes, hold pig roasts, sell grams for 35$, and nobody complains. Cars are stacked in their lots, with patients from 9am till past dark.

Evidentially their may be proper legal ways to operate one, and some profiteers just can't figure it out. The DTF is in contact with these three dispensaries and blesses them. Viva America!

they love homegrowing caregivers, but all require a copy of papers to make purchases. I got no balsy for that move, but many do.

Edited by grassmatch

dont worry, sativex will be approved by the fda soon, then you can end your own charade of smoking your medicine and switch to an actual prescription of pharmacuitical grade marijuana

No charade. I don't smoke anything. In fact I can barely breath air. If someone was smoking I would have to leave the room.

My experience is more like taking conventional medicine than anything else. Think of taking cough syrup every four hours. That's my cannabis regimen.

Who is to judge who gets left out because they are not sick enough?

The doctor. I'm referring to those who have no medical problem at all but feign illness to get a card. Then they behave as if anything they do with cannabis is legal, making us all look bad when they get caught.

Of course I'm sure you never ran into anyone like that.