Peanutbutters Oil

Can't say .. can you?

What I CAN say is that you have been illegally selling your oil for years now by not affixing a proper label, not listing ingredients, not divulging known risks, and by making medical claims (which makes it a de facto medicine and subject to medicine regulations). That, my friend, is what I CAN say. You may not like hearing that but that is the COLD HARD TRUTH. That isn't an attack, it is the TRUTH. So, you and your internet friends can call me an internet "thug" for stating FACTS all you like. Won't change the bottom line though. You and your buds can attack me all you/they want but I've done nothing but state facts here. That is it. It would be like calling me a thug for saying Justice Hathaway committed fraud.

Now, soak that in and then launch into me with the ad hominem attacks again in order to deflect, bob, weave, roll, and obfuscate. Afterall, your actions are my fault since I point them out, right?

Edited by CaveatLector

Then the people posting here, asking for help, would understand the flavor of information that you post.

Like being an attorney. If you're an attorney, then your opinion about a legal matter has more weight. If you're a doctor, your opinion about a medical matter has more weight.

More weight for myself and many other people reading these threads.

Working for the state, demanding statements of self incrimination, is hunting in full camouflage.

Really, I'm a doctor and you never pay any attention when I tell you some of your medical advise is DANGEROUS, like putting goo in a diabetic would. But according to you all you are doing is saving the leg, my medical opinion notwithstanding.....

Do you think folks have no short term memory here PB?

Dr. Bob

Really, I'm a doctor and you never pay any attention when I tell you some of your medical advise is DANGEROUS, like putting goo in a diabetic would. But according to you all you are doing is saving the leg, my medical opinion notwithstanding.....

Do you think folks have no short term memory here PB?

Dr. Bob

If you figure amputation is better, yes.

Tell me, do people placebo their way into those holes filling in with new skin? There are several examples that were photographed.

I want to clarify that. Your opinion is very important to me. I would certainly pay much more attention to what you would say about a medical condition than I would be if, say, Restorium had posted it.

Edited by peanutbutter

You owe it to that patient (and others that have treated themselves for conditions not yet approved) to document those results as professionally as possible and submit them with a relevant petition to the Medical Marijuana Review Panel.

Why? We aren't talking about marijuana are we? This is all about peanut's concotion. Which, according to him, is cannabis-free.

In my opinion, the active ingredient in this oil is cannabis. I had zero positive results from anyone treating with it until I increased the cannabis concentration to triple the recommended level.

Maybe. But clearly peanut is billing his oil as a cure-all without adding cannabis. Furthermore, he didn't indicate that he added cannabis to the oil before his pt squeezed it into the wound.

Maybe. But clearly peanut is billing his oil as a cure-all without adding cannabis. Furthermore, he didn't indicate that he added cannabis to the oil before his pt squeezed it into the wound.

So you want me to say in public that I gave someone marijuana?

That I've given hundreds of people marijuana? Is that your hope?

Edited by peanutbutter

Well .. Dr Bob. what do you make of this? Do you think it's likely the person is lying?

Questions for you.

1. is there ANYTHING known to return feelings to nerve damaged areas?

2. If there is, does it do it within 60 seconds?

This person had just had my oil put on his feet for the first time, less than two minuets before shooting the video. So I managed to catch the first impression.

At first he was just happy to talk about the pain going away. Then I asked about the feeling returning. His response was pure spontaneous reaction.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=3604534475741

That's one thing about web addresses peanut, you have to spell correctly unless you use search. Search would have found it.

Here it is; http://neuropathytreatmentgroup.com/#

Thank you. From that, optimistic, site:

After 10 years of suffering, thanks to you, I finally found an effective product. Now after months on the product, my neuropathy symptoms are almost gone.

As far as I am concerned, it doesn't have to be that detailed necessarily, but at least let us know how much cannabis was in it.

Right. But wouldn't it be so refreshing? Like when the clouds part and that sunshine comes through, priceless. That patient video is worthless as presented. He could keep doing that for decades and never really make any real progress in the medical world. That's why the pepper folks do it like they did. It needs to be done correctly. It's a template.

Sorry about 3 ml RSO in an 8oz bottle.

And that means nothing too. You would have to describe the specifics of the cannabis oil. Just saying RSO is way too generic. A huge variety of extracts could fit that description. 3 grams of one thing equals 20 grams of another thing. It's not quantitative when it's expressed in those terms.

I think the boost would come from using the same scales or response they do.

Again, this is something that takes a while. And there doesn't seem to be the return of feeling.

Exactly why your claims need even better proof. They are hard to believe as compared to other studies by doctors. What you are claiming is nothing short of miraculous. Unseen before by the medical world. Who would believe you?

Right. But wouldn't it be so refreshing? Like when the clouds part and that sunshine comes through, priceless. That patient video is worthless as presented. He could keep doing that for decades and never really make any real progress in the medical world. That's why the pepper folks do it like they did. It needs to be done correctly. It's a template.

To conduct a study requires the approval of the FDA. Correct?

I could, possibly, list feedback without it being a study. Even if it is a collection of fifty people giving their feedback?

Exactly why your claims need even better proof. They are hard to believe as compared to other studies by doctors. What you are claiming is nothing short of miraculous. Unseen before by the medical world. Who would believe you?

I would LOVE to conduct and write about a full medical study.

Tell me, what steps do I have to take to avoid the felony charges?

What you are claiming is nothing short of miraculous. Unseen before by the medical world. Who would believe you?

Well .. Who would believe me? Those that have experienced it, obviously.

Anyone willing to listen to those people might conclude that SOMETHING is taking place.

What remains to be answered are things like "what percentage of patients get SOME benefit?" "what percentage receive complete relief?" "How long does the effect last?"

Things like that.

Questions that can't be accurately answered without clinical testing.