Peanutbutters Oil

the people I know that eat from a microwave don't generally consider themselves healthy people. Habenero is of lucky genes likely.

I just error on the side of common sense, and instinct. I don't know if micros are good or bad, but I do know that not using them wil not harm me in any way.

I am curious about the blood being ruined by a quick warm up in the hospital microwave  though. I hear coconut milk can be substituted for plasma, yet a little warm up can kill you...seems strange, maybe an urban legend, maybe not.  who in the world would support the device n the first place, to the point of arguing over its safety, except a user maybe.

Microwaving Oil is bonehead, regardless of its voodoo or safety or vibrations. Stop microwaving oil was my suggestion, who cares why? common sense is why. it changes the molecular value of oils possibly even.

in any case, here is a pretty cool microwave extraction unit that's capable of producing hydrosols also. very cool, if you own a microwave still, (hehe)

http://www.milestonesci.com/files/NEOS_Brochure.pdf

maybe. herbs in particular vibrate at certain frequencies, which are definitely altered during a microwave session. I know it depends on what we read , and I also know we stop reading the moment we find the answer we're searching for.

Microwaves are a form of electromagnetic radiation—waves of electrical and magnetic energy moving together through space.

Oh my God.  All sight is a form of Electromagnetic radiation.  We better build a bomb shelter and hide out because EMF is out to get us!!!!!

Edited by garyfisher

you have at least one stalker g.m,,,,im thinking jointedone is one also lmao, (no offense my friend)  I think micro waves and the bag phone and my 1st marriage made me loose my hair bawahahahahaha. or maybe it was the enphetamines my mom took while she was pregnant. or the mercury my dad kept in the basement and let us play with now and than, you pick it either way I have no hair on top of my head,,,,but i have it every where you dont want it bawahahahahahaha!

when I go camping alone, if I cant cook it in a micro wave or on a stick over the fire, I dont eat,,,,,,you can bet I have everything else when Im camping too lol, some call it not camping when you have a nice camper with all the goodies, like hot shower, t.v,,a.c  all I realy need now is a new one that I can put a few lazy boys in! :butt2:  so I can sit on my butt and watch foot ball!

Peace 

p.s  man Im going camping, im glad I didnt winterize it yet, now is the time to get all the good spots on the lakes and river!

"Since water molecules are bipolar, having a positive end and negative end, they rotate rapidly in the alternating electric field."

After this concern of yours is answered, I suggest you go back to your Lego building set, maybe search for some high school forums to balk at. You bore me, and your attacks are distracting. I am surprised you can type. You could have tried it in google for the same results. I'd be embarrassed about this if I were you. Haters are obvious, don't fear the new man, grow up, its a brand new world out there.

When electrons are not shared equally in a covalent bond, the molecule is described as polar. Water molecules are polar. This means that while water molecules are neutral as a whole, one end of the water molecule tends to have a positive charge while the other has a negative charge. The oxygen end has a slight negative charge while the hydrogen end has a slight positive charge. Each end of a water molecule is attracted to the opposite charged end of another water molecule. Water's polarity is responsible for the "stickiness" or cohesion between the molecules..

With me so far ?

This bipolar structure of H2O molecules provides for the powerful solvent property of water. Hence water can separate the components of ionic compounds and thereby, dissolve the compound. This is very important in the transport of nutrients in living cells and in the shaping of the land surface. That is why liquid H2O at the earth’s surface is commonly in solution form, instead of simple, pure water. As a result of this unique property, water behaves like a weak adhesive, easily clinging to solid it makes contact with. This is why water wets the surface of most substances including one's skin. This adhesion property of H2O is important for capillary action (capillary fringe just above the water table) in soils around plant roots.

The hydrogen bonds of water also cause water to form a “thin skin” on water surfaces-the cohesion or high surface tension property of water. This allows some insects to walk on water surfaces and raindrops to form and travel several miles through the atmosphere without evaporating, or ripples to form on water surfaces without breaking the thin skin of water.

I hope the sexual organs of your ego are tasty. I am done with you, I thought you would smarten up, and decided to play awhile with you. But as we see, your infantile attacks have concluded. Don't post in my threads, don't read my info, don't learn another bit if knowledge. The last part is all but completed surely.

So, as we now see, once again Water molecules are bipolar, or dipolar. This means that hydrogen atoms tend to have an overall positive charge distribution in the water molecule, and the oxygen tends to be negative due to the high concentration of electrons around the oxygen atom. Another way of saying this is that electrons tend to move or distribute strongly with oxygen and give it a negative charge. In contrast, hydrogen has less electron density than oxygen, and the protons in the hydrogen nucleus give it a overall positive charge.

Imagine a dozen or more bar magnets with north and south poles. Magnets with opposite poles attract (N and S), similar poles repel (S to S, N to N).

Edited by grassmatch

you have at least one stalker g.m,,,,im thinking jointedone is one also lmao, (no offense my friend)  I think micro waves and the bag phone and my 1st marriage made me loose my hair bawahahahahaha. or maybe it was the enphetamines my mom took while she was pregnant. or the mercury my dad kept in the basement and let us play with now and than, you pick it either way I have no hair on top of my head,,,,but i have it every where you dont want it bawahahahahahaha!

when I go camping alone, if I cant cook it in a micro wave or on a stick over the fire, I dont eat,,,,,,you can bet I have everything else when Im camping too lol, some call it not camping when you have a nice camper with all the goodies, like hot shower, t.v,,a.c  all I realy need now is a new one that I can put a few lazy boys in! :butt2:  so I can sit on my butt and watch foot ball!

Peace 

p.s  man Im going camping, im glad I didnt winterize it yet, now is the time to get all the good spots on the lakes and river!

They'll remove the tin foil hat from my head over my dead body!!!!

mr/mrs/miss/ms fisher it seems he answered your question and did it with his own wording,,,,are you jelious that some one knows more than you in alot of area's?  I sure as hell aint, I like reading what g.m writes, and as far as this site used to having grow tutorials, well I guess you dont read alot of what g.m writes, he has the best info we have ever had when it comes to growing and chemistry!

open your eyes and your mind and accept that their are people who are smarter than others, I have no problem accepting that fact and reading all of the interesting stuff this person writes for us!  have you been hanging with the haters over at the other site  bawahahahaha  oh thats right there is no other site, so the haters have no choice but to come in here and cause distractions, maybe let resto or one of the smarter haters speak for you, you just make your self look unsmart!

Peace

thank you for the kind words phaq. I'm lol'ing @ my stalker actually, likely a 15 year old still posing. I thought he'd be back in the chans by now, but the hatin never ends I suppose. It is good exercise for the mind to be challenged by one with wits. These witless twits are everywhere online. The group could be called

"All knowledge threatens our dumb donkey positions in society, we must attack" The crab mentality is abound, this forum is not an exception.

I often get a keen sense of the garbage bud some people must be smoking by way of their words and actions. Have you noticed this phaq?

The less people know about how sausages and laws are made the better they can sleep

ToysRUs sells breaking bad dolls that come with a bag of "crystal meth". what's there to talk about?

I do not feel it is necessary to respond to a challenge about information presented by trying to discredit the challenger.

me neither hun, until the aid stalker relentlessly challenged you at every turn maybe. I wont stand for jokes about people with disabilities("lets put lithium in our water") any more than I would stand for a twit to make cancer jokes too. Sometimes ignorance, no offense garyfisher, needs a tap on the shoulder. A reminder that bullies generally pick on people smaller than them.

To even suggest in this thread, in context, that polarity is related to bipolar sick people is ludicrous. I wont be held to any higher standard that the twit who suggest it is so.

You have a kind heart, and should hold tightly to your ideals. Me, not so much. I'm hardened, old, and tired of the voices of ignorance. This guy may be successfully treating cancer in hundreds of people. I suggested maybe not microwaving it first. The creator likes my remark, and reasoning. The challenge serves only to detract from possible fine work being performed by the op. I don't even know either of them, but seriously wonder why one can post, and the other cannot? its not what you know, its who you know evidently. Historically these very few have caused ignorant trouble for anyone attempting to educate or even help fellow community members only to be cyber bullied. take it if you like it, I challenged nobody and refuse to be pushed by a coupe of self professed devils advocates here. Are they bots maybe? that would be understandable at least.

peace

Yeah thanks Phaq,for calling me a stalker. You creep.  You are no friend to me. And if GM thinks that too,you can both bite my shiny metal arse. Backstabbers are very untrustworthy and dangerous.

you know better. but good thing you've spelled out my likely punishment just in case. Now we know what you really want me to do right??? shiny donkey ole lady you :yahoo-wave: