• Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 7,226 posts

• LocationDexter

Posted Today, 01:04 PM

snapback.png

Malamute, on 18 January 2013 - 08:43 AM, said:

Hmmm, Since it is public information posted by pb and is in the cache still:

And just because i personally would take the time to research all ingredients before using them in any fashion:

Research and understand what you are using and possible side effects or contraindications that may exist. Please research the other ingredients as well. Myrhh can seem harmless to everyone, but it can be dangerous to some.

In case it wasn't noticed. I retracted my permission for anyone else to make this.

Now that is hilarious, good thing I wasn't taking a drink it would have been all over the screen, lmao!

Edited by SFC

The Hate-fest continues,,,,,,, the gang of internet thugs

Hi How are you today? is it cold as a well diggers a-hole up there, was here this morn, now just a lil snow flurries, so how is your day going, im doing fine! lmao

Peace

Jim

You first.

Who are you? And which side of the bench do you work for?

How is my personal life any of your business peanut? My personal life has ZERO to do with the issues here. None.

What does that even mean anyway? What side of the "bench" do I work for? Excuse my ignorance biut I don't know what that means. Admittedly when I played basketball in school I sat at the end of the bench (the far end)--wasn't very good. But what does that have to do with this?

The question isn't relevant to this thread and what I do is nunya! Capiche?

The only "evasive effort" is on your part chief. The questions I asked are relevant to the thread and discussion. Nothing you asked is relevant in the least. Not in the least. Seems to me that you are trying to confuse the issues. You may as well ask what color my skin is--that's about as relevant.

But seriously, what does "what side of the bench" mean?

I dread thinking that defendants here may be getting advise from a prosecutor.

I welcome discussion from the "other side." As long as everyone knows it is the state being represented.

Yes, I am well aware that you are spreading rumors to several people that I am a prosecutor. It's the old, you're a LEO trick that you are pulling again once you are backed into a corner. If you've got something to say to me then take it to PM. You are off topic. Reminiscent of you accusing Restorium of being a cop. :rolleyes:

And try and salvage any credibility you may have left peanut and stop trying to make this about me. Let's just say, for sake of argument, that I were a prosecutor. What the heck does that have to do with the safety of the people you exploit?

Let's just say, for sake of argument, that I were a prosecutor.

Then the people posting here, asking for help, would understand the flavor of information that you post.

Like being an attorney. If you're an attorney, then your opinion about a legal matter has more weight. If you're a doctor, your opinion about a medical matter has more weight.

More weight for myself and many other people reading these threads.

Working for the state, demanding statements of self incrimination, is hunting in full camouflage.

Well everyone has to ger their start some where, and I beleive attnys like many other professions get some type of on the job schooling near the end of the schooling, I wouldnt know, I just know dr.'s have to do residencys and such prison gaurds have to do so many hrs in a county or prison before they do their accademy! that i know because my lil lady was in school for criminal justice, she has to associate degress and she is a home health aid, I know im happier with her job lol!

Attnys are people too, I have several attny friends, real attnys who dont think they are better than everyone else, and I know a few that think they are better than others,,,1 lawyer that used to love to see me was sabbota out of oakland county, easy money, but I always got excactly what he told me id get or less lol! ive not used him in several yrs, Im sure i couldnt afford him now on my pay (ssdi)

In the late 70's while my old man was still a cop, me and my brother used to party with his friends/coworkers all the time, the drank, smoked the ganja, did all kinds of crazy sschtuff, if you find your self with a bunch of cops who are loaded get out of there the get nuts!

Peace

Jim

Then the people posting here, asking for help, would understand the flavor of information that you post.

Like being an attorney. If you're an attorney, then your opinion about a legal matter has more weight. If you're a doctor, your opinion about a medical matter has more weight.

More weight for myself and many other people reading these threads.

Working for the state, demanding statements of self incrimination, is hunting in full camouflage.

Blow it out your ear. Cut and paste a single post of mine where I ever "demanded" statements of self-incrimination. This another one of your rumor mill evasive tactics. First I'm a prosecutor and now I'm "demanding statements of self incrimination.." You really are a laugh riot old boy. You cannot win so you start in with the ad hominem style arguments.

Furthermore, if I wanted my opinion to have "more weight" then I suppose I could reveal that I am a doctor if it is a medical issue, or an attorney if it is a legal issue, or a paperboy if it is a paper delivery issue. However, is that not up to ME whether I want to bolster an argument with a curriculum vitae? It isn't up to you to demand what everyone's profession is--nor is it your "right" to know.. If you want to give my opinion less weight because you don't know what my professionis then THAT is up to you though. Right?

Grow up old boy and drop the ad hominem arguments. Sure, they may get people's attention for a minute and deflect the attention from you and your bad acts but it won't last long.

Edited by CaveatLector