Peanutbutters Oil

We've been over this before chief. The law REQUIRES that the ingredients of meds be made public and not be a secret. REQUIRES!

Foodstuffs don't have the same requirements. The reason? Certain ingredients are highly unlikely to cause adverse reactions. Foods that contain known major allergens ARE required to list those ingredients.

You want the best of both worlds. On the one hand you claim it isn't a med but a food and therefore the ingredients are not relevant. On the other hand you make wild claims as to its ability to cure just about anything that ails anyone. That sounds like a medicinal claim to me. If it looks and quacks like a duck . . .

When you make claims that something can cure an illness then it becomes a de facto med. That, in turn, means you must list ingredients and must be approved by the FDA. You cannot legally claim that a product can prevent, treat, or mitigate a medical condition unless such a claim has been proven. Even then your product would be considered a med and not a food or dietary supplement. That means it would be regulated by the FDA.

Parenthetically, even if you claim that your concoction is a dietary supplement you are still breaking the law. The law imposes strict labelling standards for dietary supplements. That includes, but isn't limited to, a full ingredient list and a nutrion label. Has ANY of the oil you distributed met with these requirements? I doubt it.

Widely accepted scientific standards.

How does it feel to work for four years attempting to get me to make public statements of self incrimination?

Is that one of those scientific standards? It's obvious that the health of people has nothing to do with your objective.

In fact, if patients get better, that gets in your way.

Edited by peanutbutter

You cannot legally claim that a product can prevent, treat, or mitigate a medical condition unless such a claim has been proven. Even then your product would be considered a med and not a food or dietary supplement. That means it would be regulated by the FDA.

We have had a law passed that states cannabis and preparations of cannabis are approved for use against specific conditions in Michigan.

It is the voters that made the claim.

In doing so, the law placed such things outside of those controls.

Edited by peanutbutter

Distract. Obfuscate. Omit.

It's obvious that the health of people has nothing to do with your objective.

Mirror Mirror on the Wall, Who has spoken the truth of himself to us all?

You have clearly made the statements before, when push comes to shove, it is about the money for you. Protecting your unattainable patent and profit. Refusing to help patients by telling them how to make a topical oil.

Lemme see, which people freely informed patients throughout the entire state how to make the topical oil? Who was busy charging people and hiding in a closet of deception?

I would say teaching someone to fish is the most caring thing to do. You wish(ed) to be the master of supply and access. Elevating the ego to the perception of a medical professional and a messiah of "the cure".

Souls are bared everyday. A shroud of greed and ulterior motivation taints your light.

May Jahs light shine down on you and awaken the childs sensibility to understand what is right, what is wrong, and regain a morality that has flown away.

Peace my fellow.

I will leave you to your graces.

We've been over this before chief. The law REQUIRES that the ingredients of meds be made public and not be a secret. REQUIRES!

Foodstuffs don't have the same requirements. The reason? Certain ingredients are highly unlikely to cause adverse reactions. Foods that contain known major allergens ARE required to list those ingredients.

You want the best of both worlds. On the one hand you claim it isn't a med but a food and therefore the ingredients are not relevant. On the other hand you make wild claims as to its ability to cure just about anything that ails anyone. That sounds like a medicinal claim to me. If it looks and quacks like a duck . . .

When you make claims that something can cure an illness then it becomes a de facto med. That, in turn, means you must list ingredients and must be approved by the FDA. You cannot legally claim that a product can prevent, treat, or mitigate a medical condition unless such a claim has been proven. Even then your product would be considered a med and not a food or dietary supplement. That means it would be regulated by the FDA.

Parenthetically, even if you claim that your concoction is a dietary supplement you are still breaking the law. The law imposes strict labelling standards for dietary supplements. That includes, but isn't limited to, a full ingredient list and a nutrion label. Has ANY of the oil you distributed met with these requirements? I doubt it.

Tell me .. how do you apply for a new condition without making a medical claim?

Distract. Obfuscate. Omit.

Mirror Mirror on the Wall, Who has spoken the truth of himself to us all?

You have clearly made the statements before, when push comes to shove, it is about the money for you. Protecting your unattainable patent and profit. Refusing to help patients by telling them how to make a topical oil.

Lemme see, which people freely informed patients throughout the entire state how to make the topical oil? Who was busy charging people and hiding in a closet of deception?

I would say teaching someone to fish is the most caring thing to do. You wish(ed) to be the master of supply and access. Elevating the ego to the perception of a medical professional and a messiah of "the cure".

Souls are bared everyday. A shroud of greed and ulterior motivation taints your light.

May Jahs light shine down on you and awaken the childs sensibility to understand what is right, what is wrong, and regain a morality that has flown away.

Peace my fellow.

I will leave you to your graces.

So your primary purpose in life is to ensure I don't make a living ..

You are determined to educate me into poverty and give away everything that I have to the poor.

You are a thief in Jahs name.

This is crazy .. I didn't conform to your idea of charity, So you'll do it behind my back? You will take from me and give away everything I have?

Just to make a point about how effective of a thief you can be?

Congrats on your thief abilities. How does that prove anything except how far your nose is up your posterior.

Nothing except holier than thou pompous piles of crap that justify theft.

Oh .. PS .. thank you for attempting to be gental while doing this to me.

Edited by peanutbutter

You are determined to educate me into poverty and give away everything that I have to the poor.

If Educating poor sick disabled patients is what drives you into poverty, i can only call for godspeed.

I think honest is the word lacking in your concern for wealth.

p.s. Stop editing your posts after you are made to look a fool it will just make me have to quote every post you make... every 3 times ya edit it.

This is crazy .. I didn't conform to your idea of charity, So you'll do it behind my back? You will take from me and give away everything I have?

Just to make a point about how effective of a thief you can be?

Congrats on your thief abilities. How does that prove anything except how far your nose is up your posterior.

Nothing except holier than thou pompous piles of crap that justify theft.

Oh .. PS .. thank you for attempting to be gental while doing this to me.

Oh look... a new edit! Lemme see how many more have changed .....

If Educating poor sick disabled patients is what drives you into poverty, i can only call for godspeed.

I think honest is the word lacking in your concern for wealth.

No .. not what I was thinking. Your purpose is my destruction, even if you have to trash out every patient in the state in doing so.

In the name of God, of course. That makes it proper ..

Pompous .. what a great word to describe what you do ..

Here's an edit for you .. Do you wear a ring that needs to be kissed while people grovel at your feet?

Edited by peanutbutter

I am an Ordained Priest. Not that it makes a shiite bit a difference.

Convince yourself of whatever you believe,... i call it out for what it is. If me telling the truth destroys your house of cards, maybe the light of day was what was needed.

Edit: I am avaialble for Weddings :-)

Edited by Malamute

I am an Ordained Priest. Not that it makes a shiite bit a difference.

Convince yourself of whatever you believe,... i call it out for what it is. If me telling the truth destroys your house of cards, maybe the light of day was what was needed.

Edit: I am avaialble for Weddings :-)

Oh good .. looks like I found the real issue ..

Must be difficult to constantly convince yourself that stealing is good. Probably why you keep telling yourself that the sick and poor are the only people effected.

It justifies theft in your mind. In fact, makes theft a Godly thing ..

Tell me what FDA regulations are in effect for cannabis in Michigan?

For instance, the law in Michigan says that cannabis is accepted for use against cancer. Doesn't that require the state to provide proof of such claim?

The law goes further. It requires doctors to make the same claim every time they sign a letter of recommendation.

That the patient is likely to receive medical benefit for a specific illness.

Don't those kind of statements require submission of forms to the FDA?

Edited by peanutbutter

Many people get relief from this herbal remedy he posted what is in the bottle,,,,,,, this is America

I see Doctors pushing Methadone and do not even understand the horrible withdraws it will cause,,

And let me also say, just so it is known, I am not saying your topical oil does not help some people. I actually believe it probably is helping some people for certain things. But...(refer to my previous years of posts concerning this topic).

And let me also say, just so it is known, I am not saying your topical oil does not help some people. I actually believe it probably is helping some people for certain things. But...(refer to my previous years of posts concerning this topic).

So you think there is benefit for patients .. but that doesn't matter for your purposes.

You accepted theft as a work of God. When you attacked me.

You then accepted attacking me as a work of God. When you did that, you crapped on patients.

All justified by that ring ..

Edited by peanutbutter

So you think there is benefit for patients .. but that doesn't matter for your purposes.

You accepted theft as a work of God. When you attacked me.

You then accepted attacking me as a work of God. When you did that, you crapped on patients.

All justified by that ring ..

No, he is saying that it is possible that you could actually help someone because he knows that cannabis oil, mixed with specific ingredients to help it work through the skin, helps people. Let's get back to reality here peanut. You are floating off again. Attacking folks with crazy talk.

This entire thread is turning to the absurd. PB your thought processes are as dense as Pb. Looking at your posts, I have finally come to the conclusion you are a very dangerous individual to patients. I would suggest you seek some care and medication.

Dr. Bob

not to start any thing... but i also feel the same way of most growers who r using pesticides on meds that r known to harm patients happens all the time for bugs and molds no mandatory test for them ..... i would think thats way more harmful and theres nothing saying whats on it also.... seen tests from cc clubs here ... i would think thats a way better fight to be putting ur energy towards... ask a grow shop what one of there biggest seller is... chemical mite spray!!!! humm r they saying whats sprayed on ur meds ????? true myself i wouldn't put it on a open wound... but i have had staff infection and debreeding for 14 days or lose my arm so im way afraid of infection worst pain i ever had ... would i have tried that oil before debreeding????? probably but thats me as i was gonna lose it any ways... but that also would be my choice... not anybody else... but after and now i highly doubt it... so when u recamend using mm i hope u trust were u r getting it as it can also be poison to u with out u knowing... unless u r testing for it.... no label needed ... and not many will admit to using it for the greed of money.... im not takeing sides just saying whats on my mind....

not to start any thing... but i also feel the same way of most growers who r using pesticides on meds that r known to harm patients happens all the time for bugs and molds no mandatory test for them ..... i would think thats way more harmful and theres nothing saying whats on it also.... seen tests from cc clubs here ... i would think thats a way better fight to be putting ur energy towards... ask a grow shop what one of there biggest seller is... chemical mite spray!!!! humm r they saying whats sprayed on ur meds ????? true myself i wouldn't put it on a open wound... but i have had staff infection and debreeding for 14 days or lose my arm so im way afraid of infection worst pain i ever had ... would i have tried that oil before debreeding????? probably but thats me as i was gonna lose it any ways... but that also would be my choice... not anybody else... but after and now i highly doubt it... so when u recamend using mm i hope u trust were u r getting it as it can also be poison to u with out u knowing... unless u r testing for it.... no label needed ... and not many will admit to using it for the greed of money.... im not takeing sides just saying whats on my mind....

Get real. The hydro stores give you advice to grow better medicine, not poison people. You are spreading false ideas that will hurt all of us growers. Ignorant, non facts, that attempt to cut us to the bone. You made all of that up. Not one tiny bit of truth in it.