Peanutbutters Oil

Why would he? You might do that, but the reason you would do that is missing with peanut.

I'm hoping he turns a corner with this thread.

He got free advice from a Dr. and from and a lawyer about how to move forward with his oil. It is up to him now if he wants to play "Indian chief" and take his own advice again, but this really is an opportunity for a new and legitimate restart for him.

I put aloe plant on my 1 and 2 nd degree burns should i not?

that's at your own risk.

i would and do.

i would also rub the "juice" that flows through a living cannabis plant possibly.... but those are pure plant materials, not processed by man. so it is defiantly different.

no need to label an aloe plants ingredients.

You just made my case.

More than made my case. You just proved that cannabis is worthless for anything ..

seriously...

i am not trying to bash your combination of elements...

i will here and now profess cannabis use does have absolute benefits.

it is not a win or loose scenario as you so eloquently tried to make it..

if you want to market PB oil, then do it. i tend to believe your oil can, will and has helped people... but follow the established rules in our country to enter a capitalism driven marketplace.

He was claiming to be doing a Robin Hood. Stealing from the rich to give to the poor.

I'm supposed to be the rich guy being robbed.

What is being robbed? You keep claiming he's robbing you.....of what? I know he's not taking your money.

Why won't you give a straight forward answer instead of the BS above?

Got a serious question. I put labels on my balms. I don't put each essential oil in it I use except if I put something like Oakmoss in it or anything else like clary sage that has warnings. Then I will add it contains that with the warning. I list them as assorted essential oils. I believe this is OK but possibly not?

The FDA determines if something works or not. Correct?

What does that have to do with this statement you made? Which is what that post was about. Obfuscate, and change the subject....typical:

More than made my case. You just proved that cannabis is worthless for anything ..

PB you have come on here and made claims you cannot back up. You try, but the evidence falls flat. then you accuse the people of pointing out the truth of being thieves, even though they have stolen nothing from you. Baseless accusations and name-calling can get you a vacation from this forum. I've given you several chances to make good on your accusations and all you do is ignore me.

Oh yes .. no new conditions if the FDA doesn't say so.

let me make sure i understand you correctly..

your saying:

that because you have to go through the testing and efficiency process to sell your product safely on the open market in the united states that means that all people with an condition such as post traumatic stress, or diabetes, or insomnia aren't going to be able to medicate with cannabis?

seems like you are suggesting your oil is the only way to medicate?

<<GERSH YOUR OIL IS NOT PURE PLANT EXTRACT>>

it is a combination of things.. you MUST test it before you are allowed to use it on other humans.

period.

use it on yourself all day.... but you can't sell it, or make claims about it with out finishing the process...no matter what ingredients you mix up.

it is illegal for a reason..

not really all that complicated.

Well .. it seems that everyone agrees ..

burn victims can just suffer ..

1. Because you have decided that their only relief can be your oil? So without that they suffer? Great logic old boy.

2. What line of logic are you using to determine that everyone agrees that burn victims can just suffer? Looks like we're back to the old roadside ditch logic. Get rid of cable or you'll end up in a roadside ditch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7udQSHWpL88

congrats cpu! Another negative for medicinal cannabis. How you guys can turn a topical oil that can facilitate healing into evil incarnate because of your personal vendetta against peanutbutter is pretty nutty but par for the course.

pb, keep up the good work brother. There are many people that ignore the bs.

congrats cpu! Another negative for medicinal cannabis. How you guys can turn a topical oil that can facilitate healing into evil incarnate because of your personal vendetta against peanutbutter is pretty nutty but par for the course.

Obviously you failed to read the thread. You act as if people made things up. Everything said is fact-based. Obviously you don't like that or facts mean nothing to you. Lastly, how is this cpu based? Which people here are cpu members? Do you know or are you pulling things out of your arse? I'll start your list off chief. I'm not a cpu member.

Are you another of peanut's neighbors? What the H E double hockey sticks does this have to do with medicinal cannabis? Your logic fails.

You view an exposure of a snake oil salesman claiming to cure cancer and saying injecting his goo into deep diabetic wounds as a negative for medical cannabis? How about looking at the truth here, claiming cannabis 'saved' that poor patient's leg or that it is a cure all is what is negative for cannabis...

You may or may not remember Rick Jones and his efforts to combat the inclusion of glaucoma in the approved conditions for medical cannabis. Let me refresh your memory. His main argument, supported by ophthalmologists, was that people were NOT using glaucoma medicine as needed because there were claims that only cannabis was needed, claims they were following and losing their eyesight. Rick Jones wanted it removed from the list to 'save' those people from myths.

This 'cure for cancer' and magical 'antibiotic' effect in diabetic foot wounds is RIGHT UP Jones's alley. It makes the entire community look like fools, especially when it is spread all over the internet by the salesman of the 'magic cure'.

Respond to that BassMan, tell me why you think that showing we don't buy the hype and are thinking people and medical professionals reflects badly on the community. It is precisely claims like this made by the inventor/seller of the magic cure that hurt us, not the community asking questions and pointing out safety issues.

Dr. Bob

You view an exposure of a snake oil salesman

be cool be professorial

I do believe I was. I never once brought up personal issues about PB (I am sure others in here can talk about events I don't have personal knowledge of and won't repeat), I simply refuted his claim.

Dr. Bob

I know from personal experience that PB's topical Oil works for muscle spasms, psoriasis, and ulnar neuropathy. I don't know about diabetic ulcers but I doubt it would be very helpful and CERTAINLY not a substutute for traditional medical treatment. Dr. Bob is right and we need to be careful about making unwarranted claims.

However, snake Oil salesmen usually make a financial killing and then move on to the next town.

Calling PB a snake oil salesman is like calling Santa Clause a selfish jerk because he only gives away free stuff one day a year.