Peanutbutters Oil

I would LOVE to conduct and write about a full medical study.

You would need a proper research design and parameters. No offense but I don't think you are qualified to set something like that up. Conducting research in a way in which the results would be valid and acceptable to the medical research community requires significant education in research methods, design, statistics, etc. It isn't just a matter of giving patients a product and then assuming cause and effect. You would be better off trying to get a professional on board.

You would need a proper research design and parameters. No offense but I don't think you are qualified to set something like that up. Conducting research in a way in which the results would be valid and acceptable to the medical research community requires significant education in research methods, design, statistics, etc. It isn't just a matter of giving patients a product and then assuming cause and effect. You would be better off trying to get a professional on board.

You failed to mention the requirement of gaining the FDA blessing to conduct a test.

• 1 month later...

My husband has a spot of cancer the size of a quarter on his liver.

Do you think this oil will help him. Simpson oil really makes him tired. Can't take alot.

Would like to take a concentrates class. Any suggestions?

Do you think this oil will help him. Simpson oil really makes him tired. Can't take alot.

See a doctor - not a charlatan.

Like any experimental drug, cannabis oil should be considered a last resort. Exhaust conventional methods of treatment first. Even Peanutbutter, who is probably one of the most outspoken in this state advocating for cannabis treatment for cancer, had a very low-risk cancer cut out of his bladder rather than try to cure using cannabis.

Again, exhaust the best options first. Cannabis will likely help you sleep and stimulate your appetite.....to help tolerate chemo......but to think of it as a cure really ought to be a last resort.

I recommend that it be used, if at all, with the expectation that it can help with symptoms and side effects of tx. Please do not begin to think it is a cure. Whether or not you use it, please stay with conventional tx.

• 4 months later...

All I know is, it works.  I posted a story about it a few places on the internet several years ago.

My grandmother used it to heal her leg.  It is amazing.  I thought that it was simply cannabis oil.  I had no idea.

gallery_4839_1088_68504.jpg

Has any one seen this guy?  last seen in a bathtub with oars going down the ausable river! lmao  ,,,,,a pic is worth a 1000 words!

Hey that bottle is infused, it looks like what i have after the bho infusion, rso hasnt been around as long as phaq oil! lol

Peace

Jim

Edited by phaquetoo

i agree Jim

he has been sick for days now but i think he is getting better today

I hope he feels better bob, if your in contact with him tell him I wish the best for him!

I didnt figure he left here becuase of the haters lol, he has thicker skin than that!

Peace

Jim

I'm adding to the story, because I understand better now, years later.

The swelling in my grandmothers leg was not caused by her accident that she required IV treatments for.

The swelling was caused by blood pooling in the legs, due to poor circulation of the heart and a failing heart.

So... the oil actually helped to increase the circulation of her heart, in addition to acting as an anti-inflamatory and helping to heal the bruising of her legs.

It was the beginning of the moment where I first understood that Medical Marijuana wasn't bullshot or an excuse to get high, even as a former smoker I was skeptical somewhere inside, because of a lifetime of propaganda.

Still to this day, I can't really enjoy THC because of it.

Edited by greenleaf

• 1 year later...

Yes.

A similar if not the exact recipe has changed my life for the better.

Using this topical has allowed me to cut smoking and medibles intake by more than fifty percent.

One patient with fybromyalgia cried within a minute of trying it the first time. It was the first time in over a year his arms were pain free.

Good stuff for sure.

Where is p.b? and why is he banned?  Just wondering, it seems the same people who mess with every one else messes with him, he has helped alot of people and has been to most of the events that involve mm and he has donated alot of his oil to alot of people including me!

Thanks P,B

Peace

Is he banned?

Or did he just get tired of the same narrow minds arguing with anything he said?

Lots of quality people don't bother to come here anymore due to a few @ssholes who won't stop being @ssholes.

Remember when there was grow information on this site? The mmma is a shadow of its former self.

I don't know anything about the avatar, but did see his resume' online. Seems like a good idea to me to have a mix of these essential oils at the ready, avoiding legal crap, and let the masses mix their own. good entrepreneurial spirit there !

I do wish that "microwaving" was removed from the directions. Everything vibrates at different frequencies. When we eat a bean we are getting the fiber of course, but its the vibrational qualities of the minerals and vitamins and ? that our bodies are after.

When we microwave food it removes the vibrational energy within and reduces it to just fiber/matter. I suspect next to Rose Otto, cannabis extractions are vibrating at the highest order of all herbs, and reducing any bit of this energy seems counterproductive to me. I hope he's reading this, because I mean it, and can prove it too. This will conclude the perfection he seeks with the product.

I love all things new, especially concerning cannabis. The plant has been in a dim light forever, and finally gets its due attention, we need to continue to exploit this plant and do some catching up with our own evolution.

I don't know anything about the avatar, but did see his resume' online. Seems like a good idea to me to have a mix of these essential oils at the ready, avoiding legal crap, and let the masses mix their own. good entrepreneurial spirit there !

I do wish that "microwaving" was removed from the directions. Everything vibrates at different frequencies. When we eat a bean we are getting the fiber of course, but its the vibrational qualities of the minerals and vitamins and ? that our bodies are after.

When we microwave food it removes the vibrational energy within and reduces it to just fiber/matter. I suspect next to Rose Otto, cannabis extractions are vibrating at the highest order of all herbs, and reducing any bit of this energy seems counterproductive to me. I hope he's reading this, because I mean it, and can prove it too. This will conclude the perfection he seeks with the product.

I love all things new, especially concerning cannabis. The plant has been in a dim light forever, and finally gets its due attention, we need to continue to exploit this plant and do some catching up with our own evolution.

Hocus Pocus.  All matter is vibrating, rotating and oscillating, constantly.  Microwaves only excite certain wavelengths of vibration.

maybe. herbs in particular vibrate at certain frequencies, which are definitely altered during a microwave session. I know it depends on what we read , and I also know we stop reading the moment we find the answer we're searching for.

Microwaves are a form of electromagnetic radiation—waves of electrical and magnetic energy moving together through space. EM radiation ranges from very high energy (gamma rays and x-rays) on one end of the spectrum to very low energy (radio waves) on the other end of the spectrum. Microwaves are on the low energy end of the spectrum, second only to radio waves. They have a wavelength of about 4.8 inches—about the width of your head. Microwaves are generated by something called a magnetron (a term derived from the words "magnet" and "electron"), which is also what enabled airborne radar use during WWII. Hence the early name for microwave ovens: radar ranges.

A magnetron is a tube in which electrons are subjected to both magnetic and electrical fields, producing an electromagnetic field with a microwave frequency of about 2,450 megaHertz (MHz), which is 2.4 gigaHertz (GHz). Microwaves cause dielectric heating. They bounce around the inside of your oven and are absorbed by the food you put in it. Since water molecules are bipolar, having a positive end and negative end, they rotate rapidly in the alternating electric field. The water molecules in the food vibrate violently at extremely high frequencies – like millions of times per second – creating molecular friction, which heats up the food.

If the food or object place in the microwave had no water it would not be able to have this resonance heating type effect and would remain cool. Or, as investigative journalist William Thomas12 calls it, "electrical whiplash." Structures of the water molecules are torn apart and forcefully deformed. This is different from conventional heating of food, whereby heat is transferred convectionally from the outside, inward. Microwave cooking begins within the molecules where water is present.

Contrary to popular belief, microwaved foods don't cook "from the inside out." When thicker foods are cooked, microwaves heat the outer layers, and the inner layers are cooked mostly by the conduction of heat from the hot outer layers, inward.

Since not all areas contain the same amount of water, the heating is uneven. Additionally, microwaving creates new compounds that are not found in humans or in nature, called radiolytic compounds. We don't yet know what these compounds are doing to your body. In addition to the violent frictional heat effects, called thermic effects, there are also athermic effects, which are poorly understood because they are not as easily measured. It is these athermic effects that are suspected to be responsible for much of the deformation and degradation of cells and molecules.

As an example, microwaves are used in the field of gene altering technology to weaken cell membranes. Scientists use microwaves to actually break cells apart. Impaired cells then become easy prey for viruses, fungi and other microorganisms. Another word for these athermic effects is the "microwave effect." this is where I learned of microwave energy and cell destruction. I thought that was enough to put my own microwave to the end of the road. carcinogens produced?? not in my food ! Russians banned the machine, me too!

I recall folks talking about how safe cell phones are too. Yet half of the users manual is listing the deadly warnings involved when a user "holds the phone to his ear while talking" or "keeps the device in their pocket for an hour or more at a time"

I'll stick to fire for cooking, and yes, a rotary phone ! (rotary phone joke)

Microwave ovens were invented by German scientists during World War II to support ground troops or those in submarines. After the war, in 1952, the Raytheon company sold the first U.S. microwave oven.

Since then, the technology has spread around the world, apparently with scant or virtually no research by regulators into possible harmful effects. It wasn't until 1975 that the Journal of Food Science first cast doubt on the safety of microwaved food. Studies with microwaved broccoli and carrots revealed the molecular structures of nutrients were deformed to the point of destroying cell walls, while the cell structures stayed intact after conventional cooking. There have been few studies since.

Microwave ovens work by using a form of radiation — waves of electrical and magnetic energy — to make molecules in the food vibrate and move, producing heat.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has regulated the manufacture of microwave ovens since 1971 and has authority over food safety. But a review of 200 references on its Web site reflects more attention to potential radiation leakage than the effects of eating microwaved foods. The only reference to food quality that I found says, "foods cooked in a microwave oven may keep more of their vitamins and minerals because microwave ovens can cook more quickly and without adding water."

Resources

•Journal of Food Science, 1975; 40:1025-9

•U.S. Food and Drug Administration, www.fda.gov

•Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture, November 2003

•Pediatrics, 1992; 89

•Lancet, 1989; 9

•Journal of Natural Sciences, 1998: 1

•The World Foundation for Natural Science, www.naturalscience.org

A Spanish study published in the Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture in 2003 contradicts that. The Spanish scientific research council, CEBAS-CSIC, found that microwave cooking destroys at least some important nutrients in vegetables. Microwaved broccoli lost 97 percent, 74 percent and 87 percent of three cancer-protecting antioxidants (flavonoids, sinapics and caffeoyl-quinic derivatives). Steamed broccoli lost 11 percent, 0 percent and 8 percent of these compounds.

In 1992, a team of Stanford University researchers reported in the journal Pediatrics that re-heating human breast milk in a microwave even at low settings can destroy lysozyme, a compound that fights bacterial infections.

Japanese research reported in Science News in 1998 said microwaving destroys vitamin B-12. Six minutes of microwave cooking destroyed half the B-12 in meat and dairy, a much higher rate than from conventional cooking.

In 1989, the Lancet medical journal reported that heating baby formula in a microwave changed its chemistry. Dr. Lita Lee found that microwaving converts some trans-amino acids into synthetic substances similar to unhealthy trans-fatty acids; one amino acid, L-proline, reportedly converted to a substance that's reputed to be toxic to the nervous system and kidneys.

Russian research reported by The Journal of Natural Sciences in 1998 found that people who ate microwaved food had a statistically higher incidence of stomach and intestinal cancers, digestive disorders, and lymphatic malfunctions causing degeneration of the immune system.

Microwaving milk and cereal grains and plants such as root vegetables reportedly created cancer-causing agents. The Russians found that thawing frozen fruits or microwaving vegetables, raw or cooked — even briefly — caused chemical alterations. Microwaving reduced availability of vitamins B, C, E and essential minerals in all foods tested, and destroyed the nutritional value of nucleoproteins in meats.

Yet the most compelling concerns come from a study in 1989 by Swiss food scientist Dr. Hans Hertel. Eight volunteers from the Macrobiotic Institute at Kientel ate raw, conventionally cooked and microwaved food at regular intervals.

Significant changes were seen in their blood samples after eating microwaved food, including reduced hemoglobin and cholesterol values, especially the ratio of good vs. bad cholesterol. White blood cells for immune function showed a distinct short-term decrease. Hertel also found irregularities in the structure of the microwaved food — the creation of new compounds called "radiolytic" compounds that are unknown in nature.

Clearly there's a need for more research, but regulators seem more interested in what happens if a microwave oven door malfunctions than the impact of eating microwaved food. As a consumer, I'll choose to cook the old-fashioned way.

Author's note (March 2006): The Nutrition Action Newsletter alleged in April 2005 that two of the seven studies cited above were not peer-reviewed or published (not necessarily a contradiction of findings) and that one food scientist says too much water was used to microwave broccoli excessively in another study.

Yet research at Stanford University and research published by the Lancet, Pediatrics, and the Journal of Natural Sciences was not addressed.

What concerns me most as a consumer is the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) failure to review any of the research conducted on microwaved food in the past 38 years.

A radiation expert at the FDA's Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition told me the FDA decided in 1968 that microwaved food was safe. He said the FDA has not ever conducted any research of its own and no, the FDA wasn't aware of and has not reviewed any of the studies cited.

"It hasn't been on the agenda to review the literature," he said. From a consumer's perspective, the this "don't look, don't find" position highlights the need for more research.

The FDA's response took months to obtain, following several unanswered email and phone queries, and was not received in time for the above article.

right or wrong, I see no evidence that using a microwave is good for your food. Lets not forget the blood that was warmed before use in a microwave, the ensuing law suits, and the rearrangement of the plasma rendering it useless, causing sickness and death.   that's enough for me. you cowboys are tough. I felt that way when I was younger too, invincible. now I pay attention to the fact that most foods on the market are designed to slowly end your life, that's if their ingredient list is truthful. I wouldn't suppose that the billions of conAgro microwaved foods would be an influence on the fda when considering the dangers. Hell, ex employees of the Cons may even work for the FDA now, like other big pharma and big food workers do.

I didnt microwave my oil before mixing it, I put my oil jar on a coffee cup warmer just enough to make it lucid so I could mix it...something inside me head said dont microwave it lol,,,,,,plus I have no clue what temps a micro wave has and I didnt want to over heat it and mess up my bho!  It mixed great that way, heck I dont remember if I nuked the p.b oil or not, but that would have only been a few seconds.  any how I also think it is a great idea and know of others who have used it and got bennifit from it!  I would much rather have p.b make it for me, I have my hands full with the bho part!

Peace

maybe. herbs in particular vibrate at certain frequencies, which are definitely altered during a microwave session. I know it depends on what we read , and I also know we stop reading the moment we find the answer we're searching for.

Microwaves are a form of electromagnetic radiation—waves of electrical and magnetic energy moving together through space. EM radiation ranges from very high energy (gamma rays and x-rays) on one end of the spectrum to very low energy (radio waves) on the other end of the spectrum. Microwaves are on the low energy end of the spectrum, second only to radio waves. They have a wavelength of about 4.8 inches—about the width of your head. Microwaves are generated by something called a magnetron (a term derived from the words "magnet" and "electron"), which is also what enabled airborne radar use during WWII. Hence the early name for microwave ovens: radar ranges.

A magnetron is a tube in which electrons are subjected to both magnetic and electrical fields, producing an electromagnetic field with a microwave frequency of about 2,450 megaHertz (MHz), which is 2.4 gigaHertz (GHz). Microwaves cause dielectric heating. They bounce around the inside of your oven and are absorbed by the food you put in it. Since water molecules are bipolar, having a positive end and negative end, they rotate rapidly in the alternating electric field. The water molecules in the food vibrate violently at extremely high frequencies – like millions of times per second – creating molecular friction, which heats up the food.

If the food or object place in the microwave had no water it would not be able to have this resonance heating type effect and would remain cool. Or, as investigative journalist William Thomas12 calls it, "electrical whiplash." Structures of the water molecules are torn apart and forcefully deformed. This is different from conventional heating of food, whereby heat is transferred convectionally from the outside, inward. Microwave cooking begins within the molecules where water is present.

Contrary to popular belief, microwaved foods don't cook "from the inside out." When thicker foods are cooked, microwaves heat the outer layers, and the inner layers are cooked mostly by the conduction of heat from the hot outer layers, inward.

Since not all areas contain the same amount of water, the heating is uneven. Additionally, microwaving creates new compounds that are not found in humans or in nature, called radiolytic compounds. We don't yet know what these compounds are doing to your body. In addition to the violent frictional heat effects, called thermic effects, there are also athermic effects, which are poorly understood because they are not as easily measured. It is these athermic effects that are suspected to be responsible for much of the deformation and degradation of cells and molecules.

As an example, microwaves are used in the field of gene altering technology to weaken cell membranes. Scientists use microwaves to actually break cells apart. Impaired cells then become easy prey for viruses, fungi and other microorganisms. Another word for these athermic effects is the "microwave effect." this is where I learned of microwave energy and cell destruction. I thought that was enough to put my own microwave to the end of the road. carcinogens produced?? not in my food ! Russians banned the machine, me too!

I recall folks talking about how safe cell phones are too. Yet half of the users manual is listing the deadly warnings involved when a user "holds the phone to his ear while talking" or "keeps the device in their pocket for an hour or more at a time"

I'll stick to fire for cooking, and yes, a rotary phone ! (rotary phone joke)

Microwave ovens were invented by German scientists during World War II to support ground troops or those in submarines. After the war, in 1952, the Raytheon company sold the first U.S. microwave oven.

Since then, the technology has spread around the world, apparently with scant or virtually no research by regulators into possible harmful effects. It wasn't until 1975 that the Journal of Food Science first cast doubt on the safety of microwaved food. Studies with microwaved broccoli and carrots revealed the molecular structures of nutrients were deformed to the point of destroying cell walls, while the cell structures stayed intact after conventional cooking. There have been few studies since.

Microwave ovens work by using a form of radiation — waves of electrical and magnetic energy — to make molecules in the food vibrate and move, producing heat.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has regulated the manufacture of microwave ovens since 1971 and has authority over food safety. But a review of 200 references on its Web site reflects more attention to potential radiation leakage than the effects of eating microwaved foods. The only reference to food quality that I found says, "foods cooked in a microwave oven may keep more of their vitamins and minerals because microwave ovens can cook more quickly and without adding water."

Resources

•Journal of Food Science, 1975; 40:1025-9

•U.S. Food and Drug Administration, www.fda.gov

•Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture, November 2003

•Pediatrics, 1992; 89

•Lancet, 1989; 9

•Journal of Natural Sciences, 1998: 1

•The World Foundation for Natural Science, www.naturalscience.org

A Spanish study published in the Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture in 2003 contradicts that. The Spanish scientific research council, CEBAS-CSIC, found that microwave cooking destroys at least some important nutrients in vegetables. Microwaved broccoli lost 97 percent, 74 percent and 87 percent of three cancer-protecting antioxidants (flavonoids, sinapics and caffeoyl-quinic derivatives). Steamed broccoli lost 11 percent, 0 percent and 8 percent of these compounds.

In 1992, a team of Stanford University researchers reported in the journal Pediatrics that re-heating human breast milk in a microwave even at low settings can destroy lysozyme, a compound that fights bacterial infections.

Japanese research reported in Science News in 1998 said microwaving destroys vitamin B-12. Six minutes of microwave cooking destroyed half the B-12 in meat and dairy, a much higher rate than from conventional cooking.

In 1989, the Lancet medical journal reported that heating baby formula in a microwave changed its chemistry. Dr. Lita Lee found that microwaving converts some trans-amino acids into synthetic substances similar to unhealthy trans-fatty acids; one amino acid, L-proline, reportedly converted to a substance that's reputed to be toxic to the nervous system and kidneys.

Russian research reported by The Journal of Natural Sciences in 1998 found that people who ate microwaved food had a statistically higher incidence of stomach and intestinal cancers, digestive disorders, and lymphatic malfunctions causing degeneration of the immune system.

Microwaving milk and cereal grains and plants such as root vegetables reportedly created cancer-causing agents. The Russians found that thawing frozen fruits or microwaving vegetables, raw or cooked — even briefly — caused chemical alterations. Microwaving reduced availability of vitamins B, C, E and essential minerals in all foods tested, and destroyed the nutritional value of nucleoproteins in meats.

Yet the most compelling concerns come from a study in 1989 by Swiss food scientist Dr. Hans Hertel. Eight volunteers from the Macrobiotic Institute at Kientel ate raw, conventionally cooked and microwaved food at regular intervals.

Significant changes were seen in their blood samples after eating microwaved food, including reduced hemoglobin and cholesterol values, especially the ratio of good vs. bad cholesterol. White blood cells for immune function showed a distinct short-term decrease. Hertel also found irregularities in the structure of the microwaved food — the creation of new compounds called "radiolytic" compounds that are unknown in nature.

Clearly there's a need for more research, but regulators seem more interested in what happens if a microwave oven door malfunctions than the impact of eating microwaved food. As a consumer, I'll choose to cook the old-fashioned way.

Author's note (March 2006): The Nutrition Action Newsletter alleged in April 2005 that two of the seven studies cited above were not peer-reviewed or published (not necessarily a contradiction of findings) and that one food scientist says too much water was used to microwave broccoli excessively in another study.

Yet research at Stanford University and research published by the Lancet, Pediatrics, and the Journal of Natural Sciences was not addressed.

What concerns me most as a consumer is the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) failure to review any of the research conducted on microwaved food in the past 38 years.

A radiation expert at the FDA's Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition told me the FDA decided in 1968 that microwaved food was safe. He said the FDA has not ever conducted any research of its own and no, the FDA wasn't aware of and has not reviewed any of the studies cited.

"It hasn't been on the agenda to review the literature," he said. From a consumer's perspective, the this "don't look, don't find" position highlights the need for more research.

The FDA's response took months to obtain, following several unanswered email and phone queries, and was not received in time for the above article.

We better run out and get some lithium for our water.  Water is bipolar. LOL.  Where do you get this stuff?  Why not come up with your own response rather than regurgitate some garbage. 

right or wrong, i see no evidence microwaving is BAD for you.