Peanutbutters Oil

Is this how we are handling this? Lots of different kinds of aggression in this thread.

Peanutbutter was banned for three reasons:

1) The naphtha thing Highlander noted above. There is more here, but I think he has it figured out now. This is not an ongoing reason for the banning, but was at one time.

2) He has been unable, despite repeated requests, to stop promoting cannabis oil as a cure for cancer, specifically by addressing chemotherapy as a killer.

3) Blaming cancer patients for the return of their cancer, based on not following the Rick Simpson protocol for "maintenance doses."

It is important to understand that as fervent as some want to be regarding cancer patients treating with cannabis oil, it is completely inappropriate at this time to promote it as an alternative to currently accepted treatments, especially working treatments. Most cancer patients in the program are not looking for a cure, but relief from the symptoms of chemotherapy. To come to this site and see a relentless attack on the therapy that is working for them is unacceptable. I have a deep respect and appreciation for those that make themselves available to treat cancer patients, especially in the last days of life, but they know enough people by now whose lives have been saved by chemotherapy that they should respect any patient's personal choice.

To be perfectly clear on this point, any post on this site proclaiming that chemotherapy is poison and that patients should stop chemo and start cannabis oil will be removed and a private discussion will begin regarding future posts. If we can't work it out, posting privileges will be suspended.

The Rick Simpson protocol, at best, is an experimental protocol with an infinite number of variables. To hold a patient responsible for the return of their cancer due to not following this "prescribed" regimen is patently ludicrous, and extremely offensive. I can't make any other statement on the subject other than to say that if anybody else engages in this same practice, we'll be having a similar discussion to the one noted above.

These private discussions have been had, and a resolution has not been reached. I do not know why this is becoming an issue again, but here we are. Obviously the discussion is open on this, but I doubt many will defend the practices I mentioned above.

As to any intellectual property issues regarding the recipe for peanutbutter's oil, well that is a silly conversation from the beginning. Recipes cannot be patented, and what's more, peanutbutter himself has claimed the recipe to be a variant of a biblical preparation. Peanutbutter's oil would not be seen as novel within the patent office.

Please note that I have not claimed it is ineffective, and I have tried to be as respectful as possible on this issue. I have removed posts listing the recipe at peanutbutter's request, even after his banning. However, it certainly seems to be fun for some to poke and prod at this issue, and how could I take down a variant of the recipe claiming improved results, etc? It is an intractable problem, invented by peanutbutter's claim of intellectual property.

Despite peanutbutter's morning Facebook rant regarding reporting the site to Federal authorities, I refuse to manage this problem that is entirely in his head.

I agree with a lot of what you have said, but not all of it. There is another side to this coin. There are hundreds if not thousands of people out there right now treating their cancer with cannabis oil and their goal is to kick the cancer. Why don't we see much of that here? I would say it is because they are treated with aggression, attacked on their methods to obtain and use oil, quite frankly, they are treated like crap in my opinion. Oil makers are attached left and right. They don't see that as an invitation. Same goes for patients with HIV. Many patients are utilizing cannabis oil to manage their HIV.

Here is a post right here at MMMA about a woman trying to beat her cancer with oil and a change in diet. As you will see, her methods are attacked right away. These people have feelings too. Yes, chemo has cured people I will not deny that. Praying has also been known to cure. Some people decided not to take any treatment and they outlived the cancer, died of something completely unrelated. I don't think any cancer patient's choice should be attacked or put down especially when they choose marijuana, they deserve better. http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/45205-brain-cancer-and-how-to-make-cannabis-oil-to-treat-it/page-2

Here is a woman who did manage her cancer with cannabis oil, she is cancer free to this day. She chose not to use modern medicine. Call it cure or management, either way, she is cancer free and she knows hundreds of cancer patients who have done the same.

Cannabis Cures Cancer

My point here is, anybody brings up oil, they are immediately attacked, questioned, and put down. This has to stop if this site wants to grow. It is spooking people away. I don't even care to discuss the subject because it only leads to arguing and bickering.

No matter what method a cancer patient chooses, it all carries great risk. I can understand why a cancer patient would choose the option they have chosen for numerous reasons.

The last cancer patient I treated, whom I met here on the forums, beat his cancer through surgery and cannabis oil. He is cancer free to this day. His doctors all agreed that he would not live if he not take their advice and choose modern treatments. Again, it is all risky, but whatever route a patient chooses, they should be respected not condemned.

When it comes to cancer patients, if you don't have something positive to say about them or the method they choose, then it is best to not say anything.

Just my opinion...

I agree with a lot of what you have said, but not all of it. There is another side to this coin. There are hundreds if not thousands of people out there right now treating their cancer with cannabis oil and their goal is to kick the cancer. Why don't we see much of that here? I would say it is because they are treated with aggression, attacked on their methods to obtain and use oil, quite frankly, they are treated like crap in my opinion. Oil makers are attached left and right. They don't see that as an invitation. Same goes for patients with HIV. Many patients are utilizing cannabis oil to manage their HIV.

Here is a post right here at MMMA about a woman trying to beat her cancer with oil and a change in diet. As you will see, her methods are attacked right away. These people have feelings too. Yes, chemo has cured people I will not deny that. Praying has also been known to cure. Some people decided not to take any treatment and they outlived the cancer, died of something completely unrelated. I don't think any cancer patient's choice should be attacked or put down especially when they choose marijuana, they deserve better. http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/45205-brain-cancer-and-how-to-make-cannabis-oil-to-treat-it/page-2

Here is a woman who did manage her cancer with cannabis oil, she is cancer free to this day. She chose not to use modern medicine. Call it cure or management, either way, she is cancer free and she knows hundreds of cancer patients who have done the same.

My point here is, anybody brings up oil, they are immediately attacked, questioned, and put down. This has to stop if this site wants to grow. It is spooking people away. I don't even care to discuss the subject because it only leads to arguing and bickering.

No matter what method a cancer patient chooses, it all carries great risk. I can understand why a cancer patient would choose the option they have chosen for numerous reasons.

The last cancer patient I treated, whom I met here on the forums, beat his cancer through surgery and cannabis oil. He is cancer free to this day. His doctors all agreed that he would not live if he not take their advice and choose modern treatments. Again, it is all risky, but whatever route a patient chooses, they should be respected not condemned.

When it comes to cancer patients, if you don't have something positive to say about them or the method they choose, then it is best to not say anything.

Just my opinion...

Well, we run into the same problem with prayer and cannabis oil. If spontaneous remission didn't occur we might have more clear information. But if a patient elects to rely solely on cannabis oil or solely on prayer, and the patient goes into remission, how do you know if the remission was a result of prayer or cannabis or if it was spontaneous?

I saw this on Facebook. Figured I'd post it over here. Looks like Peanutbutter isn't happy about this thread and wants five million dollars for publishing his copyrighted material. 
:judge: 
copy and paste from Facebook

Peanutbutter/‎Michael Komorn

October 22 at 3:06am ·

The threads are still there.

I sustane fresh attacks there every day.

I thought this was being taken care of?

View 1 more comment

Peanutbutter/ Looks like I got banned because I didn't bark on command.

October 22 at 3:08am · Like

Peanutbutter/ I will contact federal authorities shortly. They will fix it.

October 22 at 3:09am · Like

Peanutbutter/ The site is in violation of federal law. I am the victim.

October 22 at 3:09am · Like

Peanutbutter/That list is copyrighted. Every time someone clicks the link, the MMMA issues a fresh publication of my copyrighted material.

A signing bonus of five million is being discussed with me right now If I lose that due to that publication, that will be the damages. I need to control that information now.

October 22 at 12:52pm · Like

Well, not sure about the copyright and $5M, a little out there in my opinion.

However, I must agree in regards to the constant attacks. I can't imagine anyone deserving years of criticism and constant attacks. Especially when one is not even allowed to defend themselves. The repeat attacks and criticism is wrong and vicious. When will it be enough? Never? Just wrong.

I would rather see helpful rather than hateful.

We all make mistakes, we will not all agree on certain issues. I think it has gone too far, period.

I can understand the site admins banning due to violations in rules and whatnot. I just can't understand why the constant slandering is allowed.

I think us as a community can be better than that. Have we no mercy? PB is a cancer patient and recently underwent open heart surgery.

Healing vibes and prayers going out to you PB.

Well, not sure about the copyright and $5M, a little out there in my opinion.

However, I must agree in regards to the constant attacks. I can't imagine anyone deserving years of criticism and constant attacks. Especially when one is not even allowed to defend themselves. The repeat attacks and criticism is wrong and vicious. When will it be enough? Never? Just wrong.

I would rather see helpful rather than hateful.

We all make mistakes, we will not all agree on certain issues. I think it has gone too far, period.

I can understand the site admins banning due to violations in rules and whatnot. I just can't understand why the constant slandering is allowed.

I think us as a community can be better than that. Have we no mercy? PB is a cancer patient and recently underwent open heart surgery.

Healing vibes and prayers going out to you PB.

Who is slandering? Questions were asked about him and were answered honestly. Where is the slander? I too, hope PB gets better...but the idea that he thinks he has some claim to $5 million in copyright damages for a secret herbal oil he tried to sell here himself and then posted the formula to is just silly. We have mercy. But we also have limited patience for nonsense. And someone claiming a mix of herbal oils is worth $5 million in intellectual property is misguided, and , quite honestly a fool. Any anyone threatening snitching to the Feds....? I guess I'll bite my tongue here because that goes way beyond fool. I guess we have different opinions.

maybe we could reconsider inviting him back in to the community?  We are after all a group of compassionate humans and a large part of our private research is done in the name of cancer. He has supporters and that doesn't come easy in this community.

I would have agreed with this a few days ago.. In fact, a few days ago, I suggested the same thing. But then this matter of him threatening federal snitching is just too much. That kind of a threat stays "I want LEO to bust you. I don't care if you are in compliance with the MMMA or not. I want to employ the services of the federal government to settle my arguments for me". This is not the position of someone who supports our MJ rights. It is actually pretty disgusting. Maybe you want someone like this in your circle. "I'm mad at so so I'm calling the Feds," really, really? Good luck on that.