Peanutbutters Oil

I agree that it may not matter, not sure about that. More cbd is more cbd though, and decarbing gives more cbd up?  cbd is an anti inflammatory.

I made the biblical version of anointing oil and can share that the  patients trying it reported good results. It was too strong for me and definitely gave more than a topical effect I'm used too. I don't recall any directions of heating so I don't expect it was decarb'd anymore than a full dry and cure. I would never have considered putting it in my mouth, or smoking it even.  

I agree that it may not matter, not sure about that. More cbd is more cbd though, and decarbing gives more cbd up?  cbd is an anti inflammatory.

I made the biblical version of anointing oil and can share that the  patients trying it reported good results. It was too strong for me and definitely gave more than a topical effect I'm used too. I don't recall any directions of heating so I don't expect it was decarb'd anymore than a full dry and cure. I would never have considered putting it in my mouth, or smoking it even.  

So now you are beginning to see the problem with someone eating PB's topical? And the problem with him promoting that to the masses as something that is a 'cure' for stomach and intestine problems? He actually said he did a study having patients eating his topical recipe with incredible results. With him in his white lab coat and nodding followers, it was apparent that more patients were going to go down that rabbit hole and most likely damage their organs.  He always had 'someone in the audience' pop up and declare they were cured.....

Edited by Restorium2

I was just wondering if THCA, CBDA, etc. activated the receptor sites they encountered.  I understand it doesn't easily pass the blood brain barrier unless decarbed and wouldn't be able to get there to activate any receptor sites.  

I do have a problem with the "over 70% we convert THC to CBN faster than we are converting THCA to THC".  All the lab tests I've seen seem to show very low levels of CBN while still achieving 99% decarb.  It doesn't seem to add up to me unless the CBN is much lighter than THC and shows less in the % of weight at the end.

I was just wondering if THCA, CBDA, etc. activated the receptor sites they encountered.  I understand it doesn't easily pass the blood brain barrier unless decarbed and wouldn't be able to get there to activate any receptor sites.  

I do have a problem with the "over 70% we convert THC to CBN faster than we are converting THCA to THC".  All the lab tests I've seen seem to show very low levels of CBN while still achieving 99% decarb.  It doesn't seem to add up to me unless the CBN is much lighter than THC and shows less in the % of weight at the end.

Depends on the method of decarbing, since we know we can convert nearly all of the THC with heating. Heat it enough and you can't get a hint of THC. 

So now you are beginning to see the problem with someone eating PB's topical? And the problem with him promoting that to the masses as something that is a 'cure' for stomach and intestine problems? He actually said he did a study having patients eating his topical recipe with incredible results. With him in his white lab coat and nodding followers, it was apparent that more patients were going to go down that rabbit hole and most likely damage their organs.  He always had 'someone in the audience' pop up and declare they were cured.....

I may have missed his post suggesting eating the mix. I do know the formula for the jesus juice and believe a person would become ill if they ingested a small amount of just the carrier oils.(imo) I do not know if the two are the same. the only edible/topical I know of are just olive oil, coconut oil, shea butter or a combo. I wouldnt be surprised if emu oil and others are also edible. He knows the food grade status of his oils and the mix ratio's hopefully, I hope well enough to be able to safely suggest this.

This is how I view it given my limited knowledge on chemistry (like almost nil lol).

Fire decarbs flowers whereby making cannabinoids available to us, ergo why smoking is the prime way for quick delivery.

Not making it necessary to decarb prior to smoking either flowers or smoking/ vaping extracts.

For topicals/ and ingestion it makes sense (to me again in my limited knowledge) to decarboxylate to make compounds readily avail.

I may have missed his post suggesting eating the mix. I do know the formula for the jesus juice and believe a person would become ill if they ingested a small amount of just the carrier oils.(imo) I do not know if the two are the same. the only edible/topical I know of are just olive oil, coconut oil, shea butter or a combo. I wouldnt be surprised if emu oil and others are also edible. He knows the food grade status of his oils and the mix ratio's hopefully, I hope well enough to be able to safely suggest this.

You missed the post for the same reason you miss PB here. They were removed. He declared that the Jesus Juice was an edible cure for many organ problems, not just a miracle topical. 

This is how I view it given my limited knowledge on chemistry (like almost nil lol).

Fire decarbs flowers whereby making cannabinoids available to us, ergo why smoking is the prime way for quick delivery.

Not making it necessary to decarb prior to smoking either flowers or smoking/ vaping extracts.

For topicals/ and ingestion it makes sense (to me again in my limited knowledge) to decarboxylate to make compounds readily avail.

Readily available for? Maybe if you were a little more specific about where you were applying the topical and for what use? Which receptors where you thinking about? How did you make your topical so it wasn't already decarbed?

Edited by Restorium2

I don't even think Jesus himself recommended ingestion of the incense/anointing oil. I could be wrong.

seems pretty simple to me really, here is some cannabis oil, lets get it through my skin,, use some select oils, like jojobo,olive,emu,coconut, shea, etc to facilitate the osmosis. . butter probably works as well.  dmso is lightning fast for the thrill seekers. don't eat it, heck, don't even consider using it, ever.

I don't even think Jesus himself recommended ingestion of the incense/anointing oil. I could be wrong.

seems pretty simple to me really, here is some cannabis oil, lets get it through my skin,, use some select oils, like jojobo,olive,emu,coconut, shea, etc to facilitate the osmosis. . butter probably works as well.  dmso is lightning fast for the thrill seekers. don't eat it, heck, don't even consider using it, ever.

Of course folks shouldn't have been told to eat it. Since you have the direct line to PB maybe he can explain to you why he had people eating it. 

Edited by Restorium2

Readily available for? Maybe if you were a little more specific about where you were applying the topical and for what use? Which receptors where you thinking about? How did you make your topical so it wasn't already decarbed?

Lol Resto, I did say limited knowledge :)

All I understand really is that once the acid molecule(?) is knocked off by decarboxylation it is then and only then readily available for our bodies to utilize.

This is why I have difficulty believing juicing cannabis has any benefits any more so than juicing any other herb.  I can be proven wrong and won't mind :)

I use Annies Balm on my broken dislocated ankle that has no cartilage and it reduces swelling and pain with in moments of application. 

I've never asked her how she makes it, I only know that it works awesomely. I have also used it directly on burns and I have no scaring from the burns.

Sub-lingual tinctures which have been decarbed work like nothing else for my neuropathy.  My sciatica nerve can cause so much pain I can't sit, walk or

even lay down with out being in tears.  About 30 min after dosing, that pain is gone... I mean GONE.  The tincture also alleviates my RLS so I can sleep.

I prefer to make coconut capsules with decarbed qwiso for everyday pain relief.

Lol Resto, I did say limited knowledge :)

All I understand really is that once the acid molecule(?) is knocked off by decarboxylation it is then and only then readily available for our bodies to utilize.

This is why I have difficulty believing juicing cannabis has any benefits any more so than juicing any other herb.  I can be proven wrong and won't mind :)

I use Annies Balm on my broken dislocated ankle that has no cartilage and it reduces swelling and pain with in moments of application. 

I've never asked her how she makes it, I only know that it works awesomely. I have also used it directly on burns and I have no scaring from the burns.

Sub-lingual tinctures which have been decarbed work like nothing else for my neuropathy.  My sciatica nerve can cause so much pain I can't sit, walk or

even lay down with out being in tears.  About 30 min after dosing, that pain is gone... I mean GONE.  The tincture also alleviates my RLS so I can sleep.

I prefer to make coconut capsules with decarbed qwiso for everyday pain relief.

You are actually smarter than most cannabis users who depend on labs and dispensaries to tell them things. Keep using your senses to tell you what is right for your body. You are way ahead of those who don't pay attention to patients/yourself for what works. There's more value in this one post of yours here than 100 posting lab results. A little observation and common sense go a long way with cannabis. You got that going on ...

Y ou are actually smarter than most cannabis users who depend on labs and dispensaries to tell them things. Keep using your senses to tell you what is right for your body. You are way ahead of those who don't pay attention to patients/yourself for what works. There's more value in this one post of yours here than 100 posting lab results. A little observation and common sense go a long way with cannabis. You got that going on ...

I think it silly that so many involved in the issue conflate the stuff into hyper-evil stuff. We know it to be an ENTIRIELY benign substance that has immense medical benefit, only one of which is to make me happy. My pursuit of happiness is guaranteed as a God given right as a citizen. It causes inconsequential harm, and in so many cases, harm reduction.

Competition is not evil. Evil is competition. As long as they believe they can blow their sunshine up our azzes to keep us skeered and profit from that, it will continue. Perhaps in time the whole issue will fall into a state of acceptance more like pickles and tomatoes rather than poison.

Edited by GregS

If I made a topical that no one else had or could copy I would probably not share the ingrediants with people,,,let me rephrase that, I would only share the ingrediants with the pt's I was experimenting on, people who were recieving it free from me, with a contract not to share my ingrediants.  I most def would find volunteers to try out my topical and keep a close eye on them, in fact I would be the one who put the topical on them on a daily/weekly basis depending on what I was trying to cure or manage with the topical!

I have been here and seen all of the topics on the oils, topicals, the infighting, I have been apart of it all, p.b is not the only guy who gets bashed on here, there are many, ive been bashed more times than I can count, and no doubt some of it got to me and i responded badly lmao!  I was and probably still am a hater to some, yea hater, that word is some what new on here, if im not mistaken I would think being called a troll is kinda like the same thing!

There are alot of people I agree with on here, even if I have had a few bad interactions with them! but some times I dont want to like the post's even if I like them as to not encourage bad behavior the next time.

we all do need to get along in the end, we all beleive mm is a good choice of meds for most of us, I absolutly know of people who can not do mm becuase they get an upset stomach or they are just not used to the feeliing or other things,  I have shared a vape with a few people who have actualy gotten sick right then and there ( barf) now if they cant handle vaping imagine them taking a good dose of medibles?

I beleive mm helps most people like some narcotics do, but mm dont get you addicted or kill you, mm does not usualy make people steal from friends and family for it, but crack, meth and opoids do!  mm grows will get the attn of thieves if they know about them, so dont tell any one, it realy is simple to hide the smell inside and out, well outside better than inside lol!  I dont let some people come to my home only because I dont want them to possibly smell my grow or use of my meds!  that is my personal decision and I stand by it!

In the end p.b did shared his recipe, yes it took some prodding to say the least, but he did share!

Peace

You are actually smarter than most cannabis users who depend on labs and dispensaries to tell them things. Keep using your senses to tell you what is right for your body. You are way ahead of those who don't pay attention to patients/yourself for what works. There's more value in this one post of yours here than 100 posting lab results. A little observation and common sense go a long way with cannabis. You got that going on ...

You can find old medicine bottle labels on line and some of them actually say that the dosage should be determined by what the patient feels they need. Self titrating.

If I made a topical that no one else had or could copy I would probably not share the ingrediants with people,,,let me rephrase that, I would only share the ingrediants with the pt's I was experimenting on, people who were recieving it free from me, with a contract not to share my ingrediants.  I most def would find volunteers to try out my topical and keep a close eye on them, in fact I would be the one who put the topical on them on a daily/weekly basis depending on what I was trying to cure or manage with the topical!

Shouldn't u share the ingredients b4 you experiment on someone in case they have a known allergy or problem with them? Other than that u hava good plan. But when ya sell the oil at dispensaries and u aren't there to supervise shouldn't u hava label on it with ingredients? Don't that seem fair or is it just me?

It is beyond fair habanero.

I just don't get it. Seems like I'm livin in a parallel universe. Don't know how any1 could support the sellin of a product for medical use where potentially harmful ingredients aren't revealed. What if I made an oil with a base of peanut oil and didn't label it? Is that cool with every1?  So the odd person gets inflamed skin cuz of a nut allergy. Maybe 1 in 1000 go into anaphylactic (or however the f u spell it) shock. So what at least I get to keep my ingredients secret.

Jus don't get it. :startle:

I asked all my patients if they were allergic to coconut oil.  Oh and tapioca flour, HONEY(that's important if it's natural honey as if people are allergic to bees it could be a BIG problem), cocoa powder.  I'm even worried about the common ingredients.

Shouldn't u share the ingredients b4 you experiment on someone in case they have a known allergy or problem with them? Other than that u hava good plan. But when ya sell the oil at dispensaries and u aren't there to supervise shouldn't u hava label on it with ingredients? Don't that seem fair or is it just me?

That's the problem with herbal compounds, you have to make sure you're not allergic to each of the ingredients separately. You could be allergic to one or more of them but once they're mixed you'll never find out which one caused the reaction.

Or, in this particular case an ingredient with the possibility of being dangerous to pregnant women.

and since the list of solvents that can be used for extraction is as long as my arm, people buying oils/balms should be aware of the exact solvents, and the method of guaranteed removal. Selling to a dispensary is illegal business. How many of these illegal businessmen growers have the equipment and the know how to properly purge a commercial medicine of these solvents ? Dispensaries copy info, and I wonder what properly equipped person would risk such a venture this way? Might be different in the city, with out of state commercial packaging and manufacturing, but I haven't seen it in my parts. green, runny, roach smelling garbage you can sometimes light with a match and watch the black soot rise in the air. YUCK!!

I've seen labels from THC OIL to CBD OIL< to TAR, GOO, HONEYOIL, and more, not very descriptive at all. I am concerned that the first person to buy such things at a market like this is a desperate parent or cancer victim, what a shame.

caveat emptor

I think I support this. but I see issue with regulation, rules, fines. After all how does one regulate a forbidden scheduled drug to be for sale on shelves of the underground? they let absolutely anyone open one of those stores in the cities now. what will that regulation do to the cost of the product? how will we check for accuracy? Who will be culpable? Where will producers be able to manufacture their products? what of out of state acquisition's? I'm starting to appreciate the way it is when I examine these questions.

caveat emptor, utrum crescere tui hortus (buyer beware, or grow your garden

We also need to consider the possible synergistic effects of any combination of therapeutic substances.  I have a deep background in toxicology, and anyone in this field recognizes the huge hole in this science.  Right now in the State of Michigan, our regulators believe that drinking water is OK with regard to lead if levels of lead in the drinking water do not exceed 4 parts per billion. It is also recognized that drinking water that contains no more than 5 parts per billion benzene is OK.  But there is no science to evaluate the potential impacts of someone drinking water with 3 parts per billion lead and 4 parts per billion benzene. 

So maybe someone would be OK ingesting rosemary oil, and maybe the same person would be OK consuming some clove oil.  But what happens if the two are ingested at the same time?