Peanutbutters Oil

I saw this on Facebook. Figured I'd post it over here. Looks like Peanutbutter isn't happy about this thread and wants five million dollars for publishing his copyrighted material. 

:judge: 

copy and paste from Facebook

Peanutbutter/‎Michael Komorn

October 22 at 3:06am ·

The threads are still there.

I sustane fresh attacks there every day.

I thought this was being taken care of?

View 1 more comment

Peanutbutter/ Looks like I got banned because I didn't bark on command.

October 22 at 3:08am · Like

Peanutbutter/ I will contact federal authorities shortly. They will fix it.

October 22 at 3:09am · Like

Peanutbutter/ The site is in violation of federal law. I am the victim.

October 22 at 3:09am · Like

Peanutbutter/That list is copyrighted. Every time someone clicks the link, the MMMA issues a fresh publication of my copyrighted material.

A signing bonus of five million is being discussed with me right now If I lose that due to that publication, that will be the damages. I need to control that information now.

October 22 at 12:52pm · Like

What does he mean by a signing bonus? I'm baffled.

When can we just let it go?

I have seen posts from others that warranted banning. Like Highlander for example, attacking people's religious beliefs in a childish manner.

I see that there were posts deleted for those actions.

PB is having health issues, can you leave him alone?

I really can't say that I have seen anything positive from Highlander. Argue and attack. The negativity makes me ill. Along with the other little rascals.  When I say rascals, another mean person that has no intent of helping this site what so ever and has zero value as far as I am concerned. What do I mean by that? No photos, no blogs, no tutorials, nothing. It seems the only input is harassment.

Let's get something straight right now.

:P

At least PB had more to offer the community than only hatred, attacks, and aggression (arguing and bickering).

I see by the viewers Highlander is just waiting to pounce on me . . . .

Edit: I see below, Just have to get in the last word. That can be considered a mental problem. I wish the best for you. 

Edited by GrowGoddess

Maybe you want someone like this in your circle.

Um, no, I do not want someone like you describe in my circle. I was wondering "what does pb want done here" is all. I still don't know. Maybe there is more to this story than you or I know? I cant make assumptions without hearing from both sides. I don't visit facebook, and he doesn't post here. He has sent some PM to me and was always respectful towards me. He is an ill perhaps terminal cannabis patient no? Maybe he deserves some slack? His medication and other treatments can cause mental and physical distress. Others here have found reasons to call in the authorities concerning marijuana issues also. Maybe he has a valid point, how will we know without hearing both sides?

I have seen posts from others that warranted banning. Like Highlander for example, attacking people's religious beliefs in a childish manner.

I really can't say that I have seen anything positive from Highlander. Argue and attack. The negativity makes me ill. Along with the other little rascals.  When I say rascals, another mean person that has no intent of helping this site what so ever and has zero value as far as I am concerned. What do I mean by that? No photos, no blogs, no tutorials, nothing. It seems the only input is harassment.

At least PB had more to offer the community than only hatred, attacks, and aggression (arguing and bickering).

When did I attack a religious belief?  You posted your religious belief.  I posted mine.  They differ.  This is no more an attack on you than it is an attack on me.    I'm all for leaving PB alone.  But people asked questions and got honest answers. 

Um, no, I do not want someone like you describe in my circle. I was wondering "what does pb want done here" is all. I still don't know. Maybe there is more to this story than you or I know? I cant make assumptions without hearing from both sides. I don't visit facebook, and he doesn't post here. He has sent some PM to me and was always respectful towards me. He is an ill perhaps terminal cannabis patient no? Maybe he deserves some slack? His medication and other treatments can cause mental and physical distress. Others here have found reasons to call in the authorities concerning marijuana issues also. Maybe he has a valid point, how will we know without hearing both sides?

you have asked this question more than once and it has not been answered.

my best guess, only my best guess mind you, I believe PB wanted his recipe and possibly the entire thread deleted due to the negativity. I really do not know for sure, I have not discussed it with him.

I have met him in person, spoken with him on the phone, and also chatted online. He has always been respectful, helpful, kind, and proven to answer my questions with honesty. He is an eccentric interesting person. He was the first person I knew of from MMMA that produced a potent oil for ingesting. Thanks to him and this site, I was able to learn about it and it has helped change my life and the lives of others. He shared a lot of information that helped me and others.

I am like you, I do not know the whole story. You are right, look what he has been through. Pain, stress, illness, medications, etc., can cause people to be a bit off at times. If anything, I wish I could help him. That is why I chose to speak up.

And you pretty much categorically pigeon-holed the last one to do so, for doing so. (restorium and the guerilla grow).

Edit: I see below, Just have to get in the last word. That can be considered a mental problem. I wish the best for you. 

If the staff members of the MMMA look back over my history on this fourm for nearly six years and decide that I have added nothing positive or that my presence here is detrimental, I will gladly walk away.  I have no interest in pouncing on you, GG, or anyone else.  But people should be able to defend their posts, no?  Or should this just be a website where anyone can post whatever they want and everyone else just nods their heads, afraid to point out inconsistencies, limitations, and pitfalls, then what do we have.   I guess I offended you about prayer and cures.  I don't believe prayer cures anything.  Sorry.  That's just what I believe. 

Hmm. Link seems to work for me.

See also the "funding the carruthers appeal" thread.

I've spent a lot of time and resources helping others on this board, including donated grow stuff, clones and more. I'm comfortable with my net benefit to the MMJ community. So either read all of my posts before you pass judgement or.......

The ignore button is your friend.

Edited by Highlander

Hahaha,... How soon people forget.

Pb is gone for many many many reasons.  Some of his own choice.

He has no copyright or patent claim to anything he has posted publically. Which he has; and before he got greedy, actually gave the recipe to cancer patients for free.  Then he charged people for his recipe and refused to give it to cancer patients at that time unless they paid.  ZThen deceptively lied about its contents....

I mean.., I could go on and on and on and on.......... 

He and JC were directly responsible for good people getting arrested because of what they told them to do.

This pity party is so laughable,... I mean seriously people.  How quickly people forget.

I wish Pb better health,... I know he is very sick.  I would give him a hug if I seen him today. 

But for heck sakes people,... have we forgotten? 

I wish you good health Pb.  I truly do.  But yea....

I've never seen anything negative from Highlander in the 5 years he has been here. I have to say it makes me a little queasy at times but that's just how he is. 

All you have to do to see the problem with PB is read those posts he made above. He's totally serious. It's something new like that every single day. When he was a moderator here he took over my account and wrote posts like he was me. He wrote some nasty things. He just goes way to far. 

I've never seen anything negative from Highlander in the 5 years he has been here. I have to say it makes me a little queasy at times but that's just how he is.

All you have to do to see the problem with PB is read those posts he made above. He's totally serious. It's something new like that every single day. When he was a moderator here he took over my account and wrote posts like he was me. He wrote some nasty things. He just goes way to far.

Yeah we've had differing ideas and approaches and have been able to debate things and, hopefully, it was understood that the goal was the overall benefit to the community. Sorry I've made you queasy. I have meds for that though, LOL. I gained a lot of respect for you when I first met you at the Saginaw CC and you gave a smackdown to a CG whose identity we don't need to get specific on. I have not been shy about about giving credit where credit is due. And, similarly, I haven't been shy about disagreeing when I feel an alternative view is helpful or needed.

I've never been fully agreeable or disagreeable with PB, but I did recognize his contributions. That's why I invited him to my house in 2009 and offered him the first pick of (admittedly old) lab equipment. That's why I discussed large-scale PB oil with an investor/attorney friend to fund him. So I can offer support when support is due and I feel it is OK to offer tough questions and criticism when that approach is needed. But it seems that attempts to help can be/are underrated for some, and negativity, or perceived negativity carries more weight.

We all have good ideas and bad ideas, good arguments and bad, good days and bad. I'll say again, as a big boy, that if the MMMA wants my absence more than my presence, I'm good with that and will respectfully steer clear. Or if the MMMA is concerned with any if my discussion, staff can scold me (yeah, it has happened) and ill tone it down or avoid topics altogether if that's what is felt best for the community.

I've had support and "corrections" from zap, dr bob, grassmatch, PB, mal, hydro jack, SFC, GregS, PB, and many other long-term posters. NPR just had a story where they stressed that six years after voters approved the MMMAct, the courts are still sorting it out. So of course we need to understand that we are very much discussing grey areas - not only with the law but also with medical ideas. We all need to be thick-skinned boys and girls and be able to talk it out. If this website were just a series of posts everyone agreed with, we'd get nowhere.

Edited by Highlander

Oh, and rest, I think you might recall that I noticed the hijacks you wrote about above and sent you an email. Then suddenly the offending posts disappeared and Joe Cain claimed he couldn't figure out who did what.

I say this only to try to alert people that there have been issues that arose and disappeared so only a select few saw what happened. Someone, today, looking back on this website would have no clue. In other words, the resulting written record here is incomplete.

So here is a good example of something you and I witnessed but the proof is long gone. I'm trying to recall that post. It started with "I like" and continued with something insulting but I no longer recall the exact words.

Edited by Highlander

Calling the feds on the mmma? For copyright infringement? ROFLMAO. A quick google on this subject  shows me that a website forum isn't responsible for this kind of thing from posting peeps.

Besides, looks like pb would have his hands full if he calls feds. Earlier posts in this thread are saying pb is violating federal law by selling oil with no ingredient label. Would that not be the karma shizzle if he called the feds just to find out they don't care about the supposed copyfright violations but then find out about his own violations?

If he had a $5 million deal in the works the lawyers would have had restraining orders out on the mmma already. He's blowin smoke out his exhaust pipe.

Yeah and what's this signing bonus anyway? He joinin the pistons?

Calling the feds on the mmma? For copyright infringement? ROFLMAO. A quick google on this subject  shows me that a website forum isn't responsible for this kind of thing from posting peeps.

Besides, looks like pb would have his hands full if he calls feds. Earlier posts in this thread are saying pb is violating federal law by selling oil with no ingredient label. Would that not be the karma shizzle if he called the feds just to find out they don't care about the supposed copyfright violations but then find out about his own violations?

If he had a $5 million deal in the works the lawyers would have had restraining orders out on the mmma already. He's blowin smoke out his exhaust pipe.

Yeah and what's this signing bonus anyway? He joinin the pistons?

In all fairness to PB, when I discussed his oil with my attorney/investor friend, his thought was that PB oil would be good to go if offered as an herbal supplement and not a medicine or cure. But that "if" would have required some serious revised approach.

As far as snitching to the Feds and signing bonuses and such, well, I already said what I thought.

I wish PB the best of physical health today and mental health/clarity tomorrow.

I have never had a prob with highlander, in fact just the opposite!  as far as p.b goes, I have never had a problem with him either, and I realy think his topical has been around enough that we should be getting more pos effects of his oil, There used to be people on here who defended his p.b oil, including me, I wanted to know the ingrediants, and instead of pm'ing me he did put the recipee in this thread, he didnt say the excact mixture though, and If I remember correctly he pm'd me and told me about one of the ingredients and how hard it was to get a hold of, I beleive he spent alot of time and money on his oil, and he did give it to people for free, he had no problem letting people try it to see if it worked for their ailgnments!

There has to be people who have had positive effects and im sure there are some who didnt get the effect they had hoped for, we realy should be hearing both sides of the story!  In my opinion p.b is not a bad guy, I have spoke to him on here and on the phone and he did help me to mix the oil so I could use it on my mom and dad and pt, I had 2 out of the 3 have pos efffects from his oil and my bho!

When jc was here I probably was banned more than anyone else, and I know I was a part of mods discussions about what rules I broke when I posted something and the mods got alot of complaints, I was privy back than to have a few friends in the admin/mods and Was actualy on the phone or skype with them while they were trying to figure out what rule I broke!,,,alot of times they couldnt find a rule I broke because I worded my post as to not be a personal attack on anyone other than a politician or somthing else people didnt agree with me on!

I know I have friends on here, my friends kept in contact with me and we were lucky to have another friend make a lil site and give it to me, a few of us were in there every day, I could not read what was going on in 3ma, when I got blocked I was blocked for even getting into the site,,,,,when they would shut the sight down for some kind of maintenance I would at least be able to get in and read, but once I tried to sign in that was it, I could not get back in the site from my home, yea now and than I would be at my pops house and could get in and troll as people like to call it, I also made a new name lol, im sure some of you remember mimmom or how ever I spelled it, it didnt take long for people to figure out it was me and I would get banned again in that name lmao!

I beleive this is the best site for mm pt's in the states, im not for sure becuase I dont find the need to go any where else, I have learned so much from people in this site I am very thankful for it also!

I have had verbal fights with alot of people on here and disagreements, not all of us beleive in the same thing, politics and religion come to mind, this is not a public site, it is owned by mr. komorn and he and his admin can make the rules, ther is no freedom of speach here, if you want freedom of speach make your own site, but let me tell you it will not be as good as this one, When I was banned I used to hang at another site other than the one that was made for me, and after all people that were banned were alowed back in I was actualy told that I was allowed to hang at that other site and I should be thankful,,,now that is funny, that site had mods from here on there regularly and they were all bad mouthing this site as well was I, it realy burned my butt when a trouble maker in here (he was also a trouble maker in the other site) told me I was allowed to hang with them, bawahahahaha, it was totaly the oposite, they were lucky I chose to go there and rack up their comments and member list!

This is by far the best site!

I have to say we need more people that have had any kind of experience with p.b's oil, we should here the great, good, bad and ugly, but we should also let the person who created the topical be able to respond!  so what kind of ban does p.b have on him, he is allowed to pm and like posts, why not let him post, or at least mod approved posts for now and untill he earns the right to be a mod free poster!

I have been here as long as most, and I remember alot of p.b's own posts, I also remember alot of my old posts when I totaly blew up on people, Im back and trying to be respectful, why not let p.b back and see how he does, is there any way we can have a vote as paid members to see if that can happen?

Peace

p.s the lions game is on in 30 minutes at wimbleton stadium in london! go lions!

I like what you said Jim, but I just can't imagine PB wanting to come back with a firing squad waiting. That is how I would feel about it anyway if I were him.

It is the best site for information and support, in most cases anyway. There are certain topics that just cannot be discussed without harsh feedback. Especially when it comes to concentrates or anything that is new and improved. There is a big difference between debating and harassing. I for one have been harassed plenty by the same individuals in my opinion. To the point that I have no interest in discussing any of my experiences on the forums. It is just to tiresome for me constantly defending the truth, progress, and beliefs. 

GO LIONS!

Maybe it is just time for another break... :(

what does PB want done here ?

I asked him on FB and just got a reply. I got his permission to post this.

"I was an admin over that thread. I tried to delete it when it only had about two pages. I was blocked from doing so.

I have requested it to be removed several times.

They still haven't removed it."

After seeing his reply, I have decided it is time for me to take a break.

Now don't ya'll party too hard over it :P  I'll be back LOL

If we all quit there will be nothiing but nay sayers and haters on here, we need to keep our skin thick and not be chased of by any one, I have been making my own honey oil since I was 17 yrs old im 52!  I will not be chased off of this site for posting about my choice of meds and my choice of people I like to support, you are one I would hate to see go,,,,Please reconsider and be the way you have been since I read your first post,,,,we need you here!  I can understand taking a break now and than, but do it only for your own well being,,,,you have so much knowledge to help pts it would be so sad to see you not give them the opertunity to read your knowledgable post's!

Please reconsider!

Peace enjoy the sunshine and I hope to read your most knowledgable posts on here tomorow!

Jim