Peanutbutters Oil

Soft drinks?

They list "natural flavors."

Nothing specific .. just some natural stuff.

So how about kicking some Coco Kola donkey? Better idea .. contact their corporate security office and notify them you intend to start a war for their screw up.

Make sure they know it's physical.

Yes, they have secret recipes, they have also been deemed safe by the FDA. Has your secret recipe been deemed safe by the FDA? Do you understand the difference? I wasn't sure because of the above post.

Must be difficult to constantly convince yourself that stealing is good. Probably why you keep telling yourself that the sick and poor are the only people effected.

It justifies theft in your mind. In fact, makes theft a Godly thing ..

You keep accusing mal of being a thief. What has he stolen from you?

Now THAT's funny!!!

Making it up as we go?

Completely false.

Uh, no! Completely true. Foodstuffs are treated differently by the FDA than are dietary supplements and drugs. Furthermore, prepared food (like at KFC) have even looser requirements regarding labelling, etc. You are the one making things up. What KFC puts in its recipe is not relevant here. Your argument that it isn't fair that they don't have to reveal ingredients but dietary supplements DO is just you crybabying. It's the law. Deal with it.

From the FDA website:

Do retail and foodservice establishments have to comply with FALCPA's labeling requirements?

FALCPA's labeling requirements extend to foods packaged by a retail or foodservice establishment that are offered for human consumption. However, FALCPA's labeling requirements do not apply to foods provided by a retail food establishment that are placed in a wrapper or container in response to a consumer's order - such as the paper or box used to convey a sandwich that has been prepared in response to a consumer's order.

Here are the accepted labeling requirements of the The United States Pharmacopeial Convention.

General Notices and Requirements Applying to Standards, Tests, Assays, and Other Specifications of the United States Pharmacopeia

10.40.50. Labeling Botanical-Containing Products

The label of an herb or other botanical intended for use as a dietary supplement bears the statement,

“If you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.”

10.40.60. Labeling Parenteral And Topical Preparations

The label of a preparation intended for parenteral or topical use states the names of all added substances (see 5.20.,Added Substances, Excipients, and Ingredients and see Labeling under Injections 〈1〉), and, in the case of parenteral preparations, also their amounts or proportions, except that for substances added for adjustment of pH or to achieve isotonicity, the label may indicate only their presence and the reason for their addition.

he posted what is in the oil ,,,,no secret,,, its on the first page of this thread,,,,,

You aren't following the conversation. This issue isn't whether he revealed ingredients. The issue has evolved into his failure to comply with FDA dietary supplement requirements. Those requirements tell us that a bottle needs to be labeled with its full ingredients, a nutrition info list, and several other required elements. Have you ever seen a bottle of peanut's oil that had ANY of that stuff listed?

Parenthetically, it was peanut's position on dumping his crap on deep open wounds that led us down this path. Had he not brought that up I doubt we would have visited the label requirement issue.

Thinking about trying some dixiex. They make a balm, pill, and drops that are supposed to relieve aches and pains, all hemp based.

This product is under red dice holdings which is owned by marijuana inc. Currently a penny stock trading under mjna. Looks pretty similar to pb oil. Anyone out there ever tried it?

In the interest of full disclosure I own a little piece. Lol

burn victims do suffer... horribly.

we do agree - you should not put topical ointment (PB oil or any other home remedy) on yourself that wasn't tested and approved through the FDA with clinical trials to determine not only side effects but the efficiency at which the cannabis will help bolster the immune systems defense mechanism.

once established and shown to be effective this is a study i would stand behind..

however.. soap box medicine is not a good idea..

there is an established process in our county to offer a product up for sale... any and every product to include topical solutions (especially those making sensational claims).

these laws were established to protect consumers...

very much like what folks are trying to do in this thread.

Gersh while i empathize with your position, i do not recommend putting your solution on people to "experiment" and see what your concoction "ends up working" on.

maybe it will end up being the ultimate cure to everything as claimed.. however you can't skip the process.

get it tested

label it

market it

then bombard the consumers with it..

but, follow the rules....

please

that way fewer people get hurt through the process.

burn victims do suffer... horribly.

we do agree - you should not put topical ointment (PB oil or any other home remedy) on yourself that wasn't tested and approved through the FDA with clinical trials to determine not only side effects but the efficiency at which the cannabis will help bolster the immune systems defense mechanism.

once established and shown to be effective this is a study i would stand behind..

however.. soap box medicine is not a good idea..

there is an established process in our county to offer a product up for sale... any and every product to include topical solutions (especially those making sensational claims).

these laws were established to protect consumers...

very much like what folks are trying to do in this thread.

Gersh while i empathize with your position, i do not recommend putting your solution on people to "experiment" and see what your concoction "ends up working" on.

maybe it will end up being the ultimate cure to everything as claimed.. however you can't skip the process.

get it tested

label it

market it

then bombard the consumers with it..

but, follow the rules....

please

that way fewer people get hurt through the process.

You just made my case.

More than made my case. You just proved that cannabis is worthless for anything ..

Edited by peanutbutter

LMAO! Is that what MiBrains said? You only proved that you are incapable of defending your position, again.

So we have established in this thread that we all think that cannabis is worthless and that we want burn victims to suffer. Finally, going into our fifth year on this board, the truth is out. :rolleyes:

This is a standard PB response. Rather than take the good advice of a Dr. who specializes in cannabis, rather than look at playing by the rules like everyone else, he decides to accuse those he is arguing with with a completely outlandish accusation that has nothing do to with the discussion. Typical. And unproductive.