Clare County Compassion Club

Herb Cannabis

To add to that, classifieds that offer caregiver service here and other places are not being responded to in any measurable numbers. I argue that most patients have workable arrangements without needing dispensaries, there are loads of caregivers willing to help, and arguments that patients are being somehow violated without a retail option are hyperbole and just plain bullschit. Several caregivers here have mentioned that they cannot find patients.

Tell us please Jamie, how it is that dispensaries are necessary?

I have an Idea! :yahoo-wave: lets just let pts w/o grow rights or a c.g use the despenses and no one else, if they are needed so bad lets see how that works out, if they pass a law allowing despensarys or what ever you want to call em;, only pts w/o a c.g can use them! or something similiar that we can all live with!

Peace

Jim

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha...

Make sure to bring the hams and the books too! I am sure several people there would be happy to make sure they come to our club. We do appreciate the pledge.

As you know you get no ham from me. You made sure of that.

This statement is to be true. I am no longer neutral and have sided with the dispensaries for it seem as though that is what the people want Z.

They want that model not an old one. I must agree with ALL that state serious reform must be done to remedy actions of the past.

This statement was to help show my support.

I may not bring seeds this time but there is a next time.. There is a time after a new concrete law is set and I will be ready when it does.

I do not think it is off topic to talk about your speaker, then to your speaker, about the scheduled subject matter, on the thread where you posted the notice. It seems on topic.

I dont agree, but thats why your the boss and im not eh?

Peace zap

Jim

what are we talking about now, what was it the 5 or 10 dollar b.j that people felt?

:drinking-coffee:

They felt I am not just a punk off the street.

I can build a mirror that contains how do you do's from more then they think.

They do not know my mom. That is what was felt.

look at the retarded moo poo from this site.... i cant find anything about cccc in this thread. this site is a disgrace to the movement. i truly feel this site has done more to harm our cause than any disp could . if you dont like the truth kick me off the site im not gonna hide it to pad you pockets. do we have any mods here? you guys ever heard the term...."on topic"?

I said that many pages ago! Im sure it got deleted though. because I ad libbed a bit lmao, it is a disgrace, and most threads on this site are now, no one can make a thread that the wolves dont come out and circle the person that made it or any one they choose,

Im sure that got deleted also!

This site is going to hell in a hand basket, at least when it dies this time I wont be on the outside looking in, Im just waiting for only the mods to be talking to them selves here!

Thats what is gonna happen, go check others sites that people went to, including me, no one is there or its the same ole same ole their over there talking bad about here, even adminastrators from here are over there all buddy buddy! this site got a change, and its a change for the worse, you would think the owner of this site learned something from the last admin here, but he is to busy fighting the bad guys to make sure this site is being run right,,,,,,,,,here goes another of my posts to the grave yard, and I could realy care less, this is like watching big time wrestling here, any one remember that? ive went to cobo hall a few times and seen the sheik, bobo brazil, tex mckenzie! oh the good ole days, I think a good get together that dont include politics is needed, maybe than we could all start fresh and start respecting each other!

I will bring some of my oil sticks!

100_1674_zpsccf329da.jpg

it is clear to me now that you cant have an unsensored site, this is what happens, and the mods wind up with to much work trying to clean up the mess, they have a thankless job, they all came here like we all did lol, only dif is they chose to be the baby sitters of grown men and women!

Peace

Jim

They felt I am not just a punk off the street.

I can build a mirror that contains how do you do's from more then they think.

They do not know my mom. That is what was felt.

man I thought I had it bad, I can recomend a good dr. I had to get on meds because I couldnt control my anger, you may need it so we can under stand what the heck your talking about dude!

Peace

Jim

I said that many pages ago! Im sure it got deleted though. because I ad libbed a bit lmao, it is a disgrace, and most threads on this site are now, no one can make a thread that the wolves dont come out and circle the person that made it or any one they choose,

Im sure that got deleted also!

This site is going to hell in a hand basket, at least when it dies this time I wont be on the outside looking in, Im just waiting for only the mods to be talking to them selves here!

Thats what is gonna happen, go check others sites that people went to, including me, no one is there or its the same ole same ole their over there talking bad about here, even adminastrators from here are over there all buddy buddy! this site got a change, and its a change for the worse, you would think the owner of this site learned something from the last admin here, but he is to busy fighting the bad guys to make sure this site is being run right,,,,,,,,,here goes another of my posts to the grave yard, and I could realy care less, this is like watching big time wrestling here, any one remember that? ive went to cobo hall a few times and seen the sheik, bobo brazil, tex mckenzie! oh the good ole days, I think a good get together that dont include politics is needed, maybe than we could all start fresh and start respecting each other!

I will bring some of my oil sticks!

100_1674_zpsccf329da.jpg

it is clear to me now that you cant have an unsensored site, this is what happens, and the mods wind up with to much work trying to clean up the mess, they have a thankless job, they all came here like we all did lol, only dif is they chose to be the baby sitters of grown men and women!

Peace

Jim

you know jim, years ago back when we used to hang in this chat pretty heavy i felt you were a good guy, had potential to be a real bro..... you got banned n aqll the rest of that bunny muffin.... ive had some doubts sense then, hey im not perfect lol but i think i was right , in the end your a hell of a guy, and right on target. thanks and well spoken.

you know jim, years ago back when we used to hang in this chat pretty heavy i felt you were a good guy, had potential to be a real bro..... you got banned n aqll the rest of that bunny muffin.... ive had some doubts sense then, hey im not perfect lol but i think i was right , in the end your a hell of a guy, and right on target. thanks and well spoken.

Thanks ganj, no one is perfect, and I most def need to be on some kind of head meds, and im not afraid to say that, they make me be me. not some angry guy who alot of people have seen here and in other sites, I have many friends, its realy sad that the rest of us aren't still here, but dont get me wrong I can only take so much and I can either let it out, or shut the p.c off, well shutting down my p.c is not fair to me, so if people are gonna be like they are, im gonna giggle and watch and say wow is that how I used to be! I dont think any one has been banned from here as much as me, in fact im almost willing to bet the farm on that one lol!

Peace

Jim

You guys feel you are making this thread better now?

No zap I dont think we are, there are only a few of us! we are over powered by secret societys, and I am not a conspiracy theorist type of guy, just who is running this site any how?

I have nothing against you, I do like how you let things go for a while, but yea time to just make things or people disapear i guess, even if it means me disapearing!

Peace

Jim

edit= i keep seeing some one write that they talk to management here well he said hear, and what they write is approved, and I believe that person is one of the worst phaqer uppers of threads, if he is getting permission to be an arse, its getting pretty sad in here, at least i can feel better about myself seeing how messed up others are!!!

Edited by phaquetoo

Maybe a bunch of you ought jump ship and build a pirate ship of your own? As much as so many of you pissANDmoan about how bad this site is it baffles me that you stick around. How 'bout it gw, hic, phaq? You should start your own site. That would be cool. Maybe it would become the biggest site related to medical marijuana in Michigan? I bet that a big cluster of like-minded people like you would be successful. You should give it some serious thought.

Thanks ganj, no one is perfect, and I most def need to be on some kind of head meds, and im not afraid to say that, they make me be me. not some angry guy who alot of people have seen here and in other sites, I have many friends, its realy sad that the rest of us aren't still here, but dont get me wrong I can only take so much and I can either let it out, or shut the p.c off, well shutting down my p.c is not fair to me, so if people are gonna be like they are, im gonna giggle and watch and say wow is that how I used to be! I dont think any one has been banned from here as much as me, in fact im almost willing to bet the farm on that one lol!

Peace

Jim

peace back

Don't tempt me..... maybe after I make a mirror for you to look at I will buy a forum. Fill it with healing. - wink

Who in this day and age makes mirrors? I mean besides a factory? Go to IKEA. Good selection and low cost. Don't forget to bring along the gang, as kiddies eat free on Tuesday! Edited by CaveatLector