Clare County Compassion Club

Herb Cannabis

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NPRA is not a national group. It is not a patients group. It was formed by dispensary proponents, is run by dispensary, and only cares about pushing their business model.

Similar to your previous (false) premise about NPRA in this thread, that you were questioned on and chose to not respond to, your statement appears to be based on your personal image of NPRA, and not the reality of NPRA.

Athough, your statement is not grounded in fact, you present it as if it were. I assume that your intent is for people to read it as fact and to skew the image of others to help support your unsubstantiated assertions.

NPRA is a relatively new organization with national aspirations. They claim to have established at least a minor presence in 2-3 other

states, so far.

NPRA was initiated by dispensary operators, but the board consists of dispensary operators, patients activists, grow shop owner, financial experts and legal counsel.

I am not in NPRA, I was involved for a short time, and know many of the people in the organization.

The organization is currently concentrating on 4271 and increasing the chances of success for the bill in the legislature by working with a professional PR company and lobbying firm.

In general:

This approach of misinforming is a major issue for these forums and one that keeps getting expressed and, seemingly, ignored.

Perhaps, those participating ought to spend more time searching for and considering the truth rather than doing everything possible to support a particular theory, whether it holds weight or not.

Of course, in this case the problem could have been solved by simply stating that the things said are the author's opinion, instead of the author trying to present it as truthful information.

Imagine the possibility of more people wanting to engage in civil discussions and work together to vet through these serious issues and concerns, if misinformation and the systematic ganging up on those who may disagree, was not such a prevalent issue here.

Who other than the element banding together to force a calculated perspective, benefits from this?

Certainly not the community at large.

The moderators are not at fault. Although, making a concerted effort to distinguish opinion from fact, and calling out those who post similar statements as if they were definitive proofs, I think, would help shape things a bit and contribute to a more comfortable environment for others to participate in rational exchanges.

There is a great potential here, but the environment has to get to be considerably more inviting before it will ever to be realized.

Would you have voted for this law if you knew what you know now and where we are heading? just curious

Heck yes!!!!!! I could put a few more exclamation points on that and it still wouldn't be enough.

This law is the only good thing I have ever had because of the disease that strikes me down on a daily basis. I would give up sliced bread to keep my unregulated, anonymous, legal grow. It was like a gift from God himself. A little piece of heaven fell right in my arthritic lap.

n addition:

Medical marijuana home occupations are not allowed within 1,000 feet of a school

All home occupations shall have a business license, available by application to the City Assessor’s office

The home occupation shall not change the outside appearance of the dwelling nor alter the residential char

This is what we have to look forward too

Similar to your previous (false) premise about NPRA in this thread, that you were questioned on and chose to not respond to, your statement appears to be based on your personal image of NPRA, and not the reality of NPRA.

Athough, your statement is not grounded in fact, you present it as if it were. I assume that your intent is for people to read it as fact and to skew the image of others to help support your unsubstantiated assertions.

NPRA is a relatively new organization with national aspirations. They claim to have established at least a minor presence in 2-3 other

states, so far.

NPRA was initiated by dispensary operators, but the board consists of dispensary operators, patients activists, grow shop owner, financial experts and legal counsel.

I am not in NPRA, I was involved for a short time, and know many of the people in the organization.

The organization is currently concentrating on 4271 and increasing the chances of success for the bill in the legislature by working with a professional PR company and lobbying firm.

In general:

This approach of misinforming is a major issue for these forums and one that keeps getting expressed and, seemingly, ignored.

Perhaps, those participating ought to spend more time searching for and considering the truth rather than doing everything possible to support a particular theory, whether it holds weight or not.

Of course, in this case the problem could have been solved by simply stating that the things said are the author's opinion, instead of the author trying to present it as truthful information.

Imagine the possibility of more people wanting to engage in civil discussions and work together to vet through these serious issues and concerns, if misinformation and the systematic ganging up on those who may disagree, was not such a prevalent issue here.

Who other than the element banding together to force a calculated perspective, benefits from this?

The moderators are not at fault. Although, making a concerted effort to distinguish opinion from fact, and calling out those who post similar statements as if they were definitive proofs, I think, would help shape things a bit and contribute to a more comfortable environment for others to participate in rational exchanges.

There is a great potential here, but the environment has to get to be considerably more inviting before it will ever to be realized.

We only post facts that are already published Jamie. We don't make things up. It's really reaching to say we make anything up. Things are too important to us to be caught making things up. We study before we post. We have plenty of amunition from what you have done in your area.

Edited by Restorium2

yes why does CCCC have a guest speaker that is ok with shutting down caregivers? like in YPSI

maybe the people in clare have enough intelligence to hear it from the horses mouth. some people ( i like to call em drones) just parrot bunny muffin they heard other people say. The true thinking type of people, well they like to hear it from the source. there's no better way to find the truth.

this has nothing to do with clare. i know your from the up, but maybe google the two places you will see they are not the same. this is a thread about clare.

I already explained it to you. Since Clare invited a dispensary advocate to speak this thread was opened up to include that topic.XXXX

Edited by mibrains

maybe the people in clare have enough intelligence to hear it from the horses mouth. some people ( i like to call em drones) just parrot bunny muffin they heard other people say. The true thinking type of people, well they like to hear it from the source. there's no better way to find the truth.

Are you serious? You must be suggesting that the people in Clare are gullible fools. You think hearing it from the horse's mouth would magically make past statements (those statements that the good folks in Clare didn't hear) vanish into thin air?

Some of us on this website have been looking out of the watchtower for a long time. We saw and heard things other people didn't So we try to keep the truth at the surface.

Hayduke, on 11 March 2013 - 07:51 AM, said:

It was formed by dispensary proponents, is run by dispensary, and only cares about pushing their business model.

Um... and what did he say there that wasnt true and you just repeated?

Uhhh, yes. Because people won't lie right? The proof, as they say, is in the pudding. It doesn't matter what people say. What matters is what they do. Before an election would you rather hear a politician tell you what he wants to do and where he stands on issues or would you rather read through his voting record, public comments, and meeting minutes? In what world is,"from the horse's mouth" a valuable soundbite when they have an agenda and play to a crowd? I wouldn't rely on the veracity of a guest speaker's speech. Apparently you would.

Are you serious? You must be suggesting that the people in Clare are gullible fools. You think hearing it from the horse's mouth would magically make past statements (those statements that the good folks in Clare didn't hear) vanish into thin air?

Some of us on this website have been looking out of the watchtower for a long time. We saw and heard things other people didn't So we try to keep the truth at the surface.

yes im very serious. take your time and read what i wrote. I said the had enough intelligence to hear it for themselves. thats not in any way saying they are gullible. XXXX

Edited by mibrains

Uhhh, yes. Because people won't lie right? The proof, as they say, is in the pudding. It doesn't matter what people say. What matters is what they do. Before an election would you rather hear a politician tell you what he wants to do and where he stands on issues or would you rather read through his voting record, public comments, and meeting minutes? In what world is,"from the horse's mouth" a valuable soundbite when they have an agenda and play to a crowd? I wouldn't rely on the veracity of a guest speaker's speech. Apparently you would.

its funny when i said all of that about the president you said i was just full of hate...

states, so far.

In general:

am glad you said it

yes staying on topic is so 5th grade lol.... your inability to do it means you stopped somewhere before 5th right?

Nice try at obfuscation. Your answer to my addressing your admission that you disagree out of spite, and to your constant personal attacks is to tell me to stay on topic?

You come here constantly name-calling and constantly telling everyone here how terribly awful this site is now. Yet you keep coming here. Reminds me of a certain congressman whom was steadfast in his position against gays and then was caught trying to have gay sex in the airport bathroom.

Um... and what did he say there that wasnt true and you just repeated?

The organization is national, it does have patient involvement, the board is not only comprised of dispensary owners, and they do not solely exist to promote "their business model"

Edited by jamieuke

its funny when i said all of that about the president you said i was just full of hate...

And if you are full of hate you should own it. I AM full of hate for people who disregard the consequences of the bills they are pushing. So what's your point?

Furthermore, what's your answer to the post? No answer, just a cursory comment that was unrelated to the content of my post?

yes im very serious. take your time and read what i wrote. I said the had enough intelligence to hear it for themselves. thats not in any way saying they are gullible. you have been in the tower drinking the agenda koolaid for too long to understand that i guess.

Do you think the good people of the Clare club know what a track record is?

Or will they base their opinion on they last thing they heard?

Edited by Highlander

The organization is national, it does have patient involvement, the board is not only comprised of dispensary owners, and they do not solely exist to promote "their business model"

So they have one guy that was from Colorado?, the dispensary owners are patients? and the board has their legal counsel on it besides the dispensary interests? and they are directly focused on pushing their business model(4271) now?

Seems very parsey.