Clare County Compassion Club

Herb Cannabis

Ok time to shut it down, and maybe start a this is how we dont want threads to go! Archive it with the rest of the schitt, a guy cant tell people when and where to go to a c.c w/o the wolves coming out to circle him and make an arse of your selves, I start stupid threads for you idiots to do this kinda schitt in, I hope every phaqing one of you are proud of how this thread looks,,,It looks like every one of you mother guys that are so hard headed you cant beleive any one but your selves!

All the different groups pretending to represent all pts, phaq that, your all full of schitt go sit at these meetings and make arse holes out of all of us and act like your supporting us all, Your all supporting your own cause, this cause means nothing to you if it dont effect you that cause dont mean bunny muffin because of the repubs, is this the same kinda schitt we are gonna have in the senate and washington, man I hope the repubs get every thing back, dems suck obama the biggest phaqing liar, and mm isnt the only important thing in my life, i been doing it all my life and will continue to legal or not, now ya'll go phaq your selves!

Peace to my friends

Phaq the rest

Jim

thanks i feel better also

3X's :blow-a-heart:

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the clearest threat to this type of "big business" structure. No matter how much they may want it, the legislature cannot make that business safe under current federal law.

The key here is, "under current federal law." Watch out, the ball is over the crest and beginning to pick up speed, mark my words on this. Meanwhile, back to reality, the bill needs to be cleaned up with out a doubt, that is our best hope, because it is going to go through, repubs are beginning to smell the cabbage cookin'.

It was written to regulate caregivers. You would have to throw the whole thing out to get rid of that in the title. The whole idea behind this law is selfish. I'm just a patient, nothing else. I have no other motivations. I have tried very hard to show you the terrible consequences of this law. By now you see what I have been talking about. If you want to ignore that for your own reasons then that is your choice. It's all there for you in plain words, several times. I've done my best. Now you go and do what you gotta do.

Yes, you have given it your all to warn or scare others, but, I don't share your wild hysteria, I do agree however that amendments must be made.

Why not consider working very hard to fix the imperfections instead of yelling the sky is falling.

Read the title. Look, I've said this over and over. People are objecting to that. So don't keep asking the same questions. It's clear about 50 times over.

http://www.legislature.mi.gov/documents/2013-2014/billintroduced/House/pdf/2013-HIB-4271.pdf This act shall be known and may be cited as the "medical marihuana provisioning center act." So, what are you so excited about? What is it that is so alarming about this title?

your done? thank the gods something good can come of this thread. beyond that you dont need to convince me of anything. you already had a thread to go babbling on about all this moo poo, in fact you have like 30 of em.... i know there's a bogey man out there and i should be afraid.

this had the potential to be a good thread, the kind wee need. the one that talks about a good cc and helps people. you turned this into another moo poo thread that will help no one, only causing more bunny muffin.

GW, I think that this hijacked post is great, we are discussing the issues with no real insulting or name calling of each other

and maybe there is an opportunity to change a few minds on either side of the issue.

It's just one example. It doesn't matter to me that you don't care at this point.

You need to learn that just because an individual takes the opposite side of your argument that it doesn't necessarily mean that they don't care. You are assuming again, and I told you about that already.

How come on the road, we have a double yellow line, but than some times its not completely double?

Lmao!

Peace

Jim

p.s I also want to know where the fountain of youth actualy is? hahahahah, you did it again, ilmao, you make this forum a lot of fun.

The key here is, "under current federal law." Watch out, the ball is over the crest and beginning to pick up speed, mark my words on this. Meanwhile, back to reality, the bill needs to be cleaned up with out a doubt, that is our best hope, because it is going to go through, repubs are beginning to smell the cabbage cookin'.

Yes, you have given it your all to warn or scare others, but, I don't share your wild hysteria, I do agree however that amendments must be made.

Why not consider working very hard to fix the imperfections instead of yelling the sky is falling.

http://www.legislatu...13-HIB-4271.pdf This act shall be known and may be cited as the "medical marihuana provisioning center act." So, what are you so excited about? What is it that is so alarming about this title?

GW, I think that this hijacked post is great, we are discussing the issues with no real insulting or name calling of each other

and maybe there is an opportunity to change a few minds on either side of the issue.

You need to learn that just because an individual takes the opposite side of your argument that it doesn't necessarily mean that they don't care. You are assuming again, and I told you about that already.

Lmao!

Peace

Jim

p.s I also want to know where the fountain of youth actualy is? hahahahah, you did it again, ilmao, you make this forum a lot of fun.

What you need to learn is that I'm just trying to save my legal and anonymous home grow. Maybe you don't have one to lose? That's always where I come from. Go on hatin' it. Step on it. Do whatever. And I will do what I can to keep it. That's all you see from me ever. My cards are all on the table.

Edited by Restorium2

You are not one to preach hate R. Some may have a worse case of split personality here then I have even seen.lol

I went to the CPU place and it does not give list of members can any body help with this?

This one has no where near run it's course. There has not even been one freakin' hearing yet.

I will never agree to trade the rights we voted in, in order to have dispensaries gain a MONOPOLY. See you in Lansing.

NL, why don't you do a 400 plant grow and open a dispensary if you are so confident. Nope you want the testing monopoly. Free market greed.... nothing more

This one has no where near run it's course. There has not even been one freakin' hearing yet.

I will never agree to trade the rights we voted in, in order to have dispensaries gain a MONOPOLY. See you in Lansing.

NL, why don't you do a 400 plant grow and open a dispensary if you are so confident. Nope you want the testing monopoly. Free market greed.... nothing more

Uh, because I'm not stupid...

How would you feel if I said my testing equipment is gone? :drinking-coffee:

Hic, who is in CPU is no concern of yours, you will never be. Ask Phaq how far he got... We tend to screen out section 8's.

why XXXX would you think I wanna be a wanna be?

The real deal is right here. I do not care of the group just want info so I am better person is all.

Hard to care about something that does not care about phaq I think.

Edited by mibrains

Hic, who is in CPU is no concern of yours, you will never be. Ask Phaq how far he got... We tend to screen out section 8's.

But wouldn't it be prudent for the patients to know who is speaking for them?

It appears to be pretty clear that CPU is not speaking for patients they are only speaking for their own private agendas. Sounds similar to dispensaries speaking for patients.

I am completely against each.

There is a solution, sorry if it does not help CPU and sorry if it does not help dispensaries or commercial grows. In my opinion, compassion clubs can be the solution. Why has not anybody attempted to get bills passed in support of compassion clubs? I am against private entities. I like the compassion club model. The only thing compassion clubs need is some legislature that approves them to get permits for farmer markets. That would help the communities in tax/permit revenue, the compassion clubs, and the patients and caregivers. I don't see why compassion clubs should not be allowed to pull permits to dispense on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis. We don't need dispensaries, we need compassion clubs to gain some rights without infringing on the current patient/caregiver relationships. Like a variance permit, then nothing else in the law would change. Simple with common sense.

It is always the private entities and big businesses that take away our rights and lie and cheat while they are doing it.

There is a lot more I could say, but it will offend many.

But wouldn't it be prudent for the patients to know who is speaking for them?

It appears to be pretty clear that CPU is not speaking for patients they are only speaking for their own private agendas. Sounds similar to dispensaries speaking for patients.

I am completely against each.

There is a solution, sorry if it does not help CPU and sorry if it does not help dispensaries or commercial grows. In my opinion, compassion clubs can be the solution. Why has not anybody attempted to get bills passed in support of compassion clubs? I am against private entities. I like the compassion club model. The only thing compassion clubs need is some legislature that approves them to get permits for farmer markets. That would help the communities in tax/permit revenue, the compassion clubs, and the patients and caregivers. I don't see why compassion clubs should not be allowed to pull permits to dispense on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis. We don't need dispensaries, we need compassion clubs to gain some rights without infringing on the current patient/caregiver relationships. Like a variance permit, then nothing else in the law would change. Simple with common sense.

It is always the private entities and big businesses that take away our rights and lie and cheat while they are doing it.

There is a lot more I could say, but it will offend many.

CPU speaks for themselves. They pay their own way and do their own thing.

GG, where XXXX have you been the last 3 years? For you to now play like you don't know who the players are and what their actual agendas are is pretty darn suspect. We have proven ourselves and will not be playing that game again around here.

Hic, XXXX

And yes, we do like the secrecy.

Edited by mibrains

your done? thank the gods something good can come of this thread. beyond that you dont need to convince me of anything. you already had a thread to go babbling on about all this moo poo, in fact you have like 30 of em.... i know there's a bogey man out there and i should be afraid.

this had the potential to be a good thread, the kind wee need. the one that talks about a good cc and helps people. you turned this into another moo poo thread that will help no one, only causing more bunny muffin.

This thread is still productive. It is practically impossible to avoid people expressing their assumptions as fact and/or trying to convince others of their unsubstantiated conspiracy theories, on these forums.

The original point was to announce an upcoming Clare Compassion meeting. That is still going on and will continue by one of the best, most consistent clubs in the state.

While it is true, as some have stated, that the traditional kind of educational club that will help facilitate prudent information and caregiver/patient connections, etc., is more important than ever, there have been a few that have successfully been doing it since nearly the beginning of this whole thing.

Clare Compassion Club is the prime example of a caring, productive group that helps people to succesfully understand the many components to mmj in Michigan.

There is a reason that people travel for long distances to attend the meetings. It is an excellent group to share and learn with.

I hope that many come out in a couple of weeks for another great Clare Compassion meeting.

If there are any lingering serious concerns or questions about my philosophy, what I have actually done, and what I am working for, bring them to meeting. I will address whatever they may be.

Otherwise, the focus will be on gaining an understanding of what is really going on, and sharing information and ideas on how to effectively move forward.

GG, where the F have you been the last 3 years? For you to now play like you don't know who the players are and what their actual agendas are is pretty darn suspect. We have proven ourselves and will not be playing that game again around here.

Hic, you must have skipped your meds earlier, go ahead and double up..

And yes, we do like the secrecy.

great so sorry to see you go have a good day over at cpu

I hear they even have a special handshake so they recognize each other at parties and Freemason meetings. You want to know what they are about, read the position patients and articles on their website, would you like the link? I get a lot of useful information there.

Dr. Bob

not at all, I assume you will throw in with others up there (shall I name some names) and open a pc....lol....

will you deny that too?

Oh heck naw. I want nothing to do with retail. Dealing with the public sucks.

I have plans, but the mmmp has nothing to do with it.

Edited by mibrains
:)

Jamie_Lowell-thumb-200x296-98791.jpg

The city took months in determining how to regulate dispensaries through zoning and licensing ordinances.

Because of local zoning restrictions put in place by staff and City Council, twelve dispensaries could potentially open in Ypsilanti, but only four have done so over the past year. The 3rd Coast Compassion Center at Hamilton and Pearl streets was the first dispensary in Michigan to open and the first in the state to receive a dispensary license from a local municipality in June.

Although there have been multiple raids at medical marijuana dispensaries throughout the state last year, including at two Ann Arbor facilities, Jamie Lowell, a partner at 3rd Coast, said that his business has never closed.

He praised Ypsilanti for working with the medical marijuana community while developing zoning ordinances.

http://www.annarbor....nses-its-facil/

https://cityofypsila...%20Fact%20Sheet