Clare County Compassion Club

Herb Cannabis

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK. One more time then. In places like ypsy caregivers are treated like commercial entities. This law regulates them. It's very simple. In ypsy they are counting on warehouse grows. The feds will

take them down and leave us with nothing. Please don't ask again.

Sounds like Ypsilanti needs a new local government.

Edited by Northern Lab

I know I'm not going to convince Nothern lab, Jamie the dispensary owner, Herb Cannabis, or GanjaWarrior anything. Does anyone else have any questions? If not then I'm done here.

your done? thank the gods something good can come of this thread. beyond that you dont need to convince me of anything. you already had a thread to go babbling on about all this moo poo, in fact you have like 30 of em.... i know there's a bogey man out there and i should be afraid.

this had the potential to be a good thread, the kind wee need. the one that talks about a good cc and helps people. you turned this into another moo poo thread that will help no one, only causing more bunny muffin.

Phaq says..

that kinda stuff, the bickering going on always happens when you get cpu and any one else involved, its a secret society aka skull and bones!

I ask who and what cpu are and is.

How come on the road, we have a double yellow line, but than some times its not completely double?

Lmao!

Peace

Jim

p.s I also want to know where the fountain of youth actualy is?

I know I'm not going to convince Nothern lab, Jamie the dispensary owner, Herb Cannabis, or GanjaWarrior anything. Does anyone else have any questions? If not then I'm done here.

Thank you if you really are done, but I don't believe you.

Well Greetings folks, I have only read a few of the pages so far on this topic and I feel that it is safe to say that todays meeting in Clare resembled the post here some , I will get a longer read of it all over coffee, I am new and will probably make some errors so I apologize up front and if poor grammar, run on sentences and spelling errors are a pet peeve of yours than please feel free to disregard this and future comments from me. I have opinions, some that I stand firm in, some that I am flexible and willing to change if logic and someone else's words convince me too. I will give respect to whoever it is that I am discussing a topic with and ask the same. We all want more of the same things than we disagree believe it or not in my view. We will only make progress while working together to further this cause. An occasional reset is a good thing and I am in no way seeking to flare up the noise that I understand was a good part of this thread. I try to state things as I see them and believe we all have knowledge to learn from one another. This probably is not the place to introduce myself further so I wont go on any longer and will find the correct place to do so tomorrow. I just wanted to acknowledge the original question and thank the poster for trying to get more folks to come out to the meeting today even though it did not go so well, Kind regards, Max's buddy

Maybe im one of them enquiring minds that just want to know! Im sure I will see where you posted yesterday today and tomorow!

Peace

Jim

Ok time to shut it down, and maybe start a this is how we dont want threads to go! Archive it with the rest of the schitt, a guy cant tell people when and where to go to a c.c w/o the wolves coming out to circle him and make an arse of your selves, I start stupid threads for you idiots to do this kinda schitt in, I hope every phaqing one of you are proud of how this thread looks,,,It looks like every one of you mother guys that are so hard headed you cant beleive any one but your selves!

All the different groups pretending to represent all pts, phaq that, your all full of schitt go sit at these meetings and make arse holes out of all of us and act like your supporting us all, Your all supporting your own cause, this cause means nothing to you if it dont effect you that cause dont mean bunny muffin because of the repubs, is this the same kinda schitt we are gonna have in the senate and washington, man I hope the repubs get every thing back, dems suck obama the biggest phaqing liar, and mm isnt the only important thing in my life, i been doing it all my life and will continue to legal or not, now ya'll go phaq your selves!

Peace to my friends

Phaq the rest

Jim

And you're not biased by your position, of course you are. My concerns were not meant to be selfish in any kind of way. Don't you suppose that their might be others like me that would appreciate what a PC has to offer a patient? The fact that I said I needed them to obtain meds is true, I don't want to have to ask my friends, even though I have had to. You think that my personal position in life is why I chose the side I did, you are totally off base here with that assumption and flat out wrong. I DO CARE ABOUT OTHERS, MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT!

I'll try to make my position more clear and restate it like this. I support HB 4271 in general, however, I agree with Mr. Abel, that their needs to be amendments to change certain rules including the ones you are concerned about.

I have read Matt's concerns regarding potential amendments to HB 4271 and I concur, 100%.

I will work harder at making my positions more clear in the future, but, I will take the position I will, for my own reasons.

Many would appreciate it if you would work to amend HB 4271, not kill it, including my self.

I have given the binder we spoke of to add bipolar disorder and depression to the panel considering adding new conditions to Dr. Bob. Please do not allow your personal views of me influence your decisions.

I will work in favor of bipolar and depression within the panel. I don't have an unfavorable view fo you, I do not even know you. Isn't it reasonable that we can disagree on this topic?

I don't share Matt's view in many cases but I have not heard his opinion on 4271. He derives a very large amount of income from telling people we need dispensaries, and that dispensaries are legal. So he is biased too, and not the only lawyer with an opinion....

By the way, I am biased too.... on behalf of our existing and current legal law that evolves around patients and caregivers. That is who I work for... not some business model meant to profit hugely for a very few.

Here is the rub Herb.... this argument neglects to be reality based. Why you ask? Reasonable question for sure, but:

The Feds say dispensaries are illegal, the State says dispensaries are illegal, the Michigan Supreme Court says dispensaries are illegal.

Even if the 2nd and 3rd option are made legal in Michigan, until the Feds change (which may be coming in our lifetime), dispensaries are going to remain illegal.

Sorry...

Have you read the Ogden memo NL. If not you need to. They make it clear the Feds will not bother patients or caregivers compliant with State law. They also make it clear they will not tolerate the commercial aspects (ie dispensaries).

come on, you must be able to do better than that....haahaa very humorous...

when the facts do not belie your claim you choose to muddy the waters.....

Don't you get it Hayduke? Phaq ended it.

He said it better then this guy could have.

You guys rep us... makes me sick.

Glad some of us creatures are here... or I would not be.

Edited by hic

Have you read the Ogden memo NL. If not you need to. They make it clear the Feds will not bother patients or caregivers compliant with State law. They also make it clear they will not tolerate the commercial aspects (ie dispensaries).

come on, you must be able to do better than that....haahaa very humorous...

when the facts do not belie your claim you choose to muddy the waters.....

The Ogden memo is a fricking joke. Here: http://www.talkleft.com/story/2011/6/30/23213/0734

The FACT is we are all illegal federally. No one cares. The feds are and will be the last governmental unit to 'get it'.

To me, the Feds are to marijuana policy what the klan is to race relations. No one really cares what they think. Let them try and arrest us all.

Well Greetings folks, I have only read a few of the pages so far on this topic and I feel that it is safe to say that todays meeting in Clare resembled the post here some , I will get a longer read of it all over coffee, I am new and will probably make some errors so I apologize up front and if poor grammar, run on sentences and spelling errors are a pet peeve of yours than please feel free to disregard this and future comments from me. I have opinions, some that I stand firm in, some that I am flexible and willing to change if logic and someone else's words convince me too. I will give respect to whoever it is that I am discussing a topic with and ask the same. We all want more of the same things than we disagree believe it or not in my view. We will only make progress while working together to further this cause. An occasional reset is a good thing and I am in no way seeking to flare up the noise that I understand was a good part of this thread. I try to state things as I see them and believe we all have knowledge to learn from one another. This probably is not the place to introduce myself further so I wont go on any longer and will find the correct place to do so tomorrow. I just wanted to acknowledge the original question and thank the poster for trying to get more folks to come out to the meeting today even though it did not go so well, Kind regards, Max's buddy

how many did come to this meeting?

Whew! :phew:

I have been here each day reading this thread and I still find it very taxing, sigh.

I even posted in the very beginning, in poor fashion possibly ?

Since then all those posts are gone, situation dealt with.

Onward ho, I continue to plow through, biting my tongue several times indeed.

Although this thread has become severely derailed, I have learned something

very important.

Thanks to all who have participated.

imo, this has run it's course.

Clare County Compassion Club :rock: