Clare County Compassion Club

Herb Cannabis

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You get a good thing going and someone always ruins it. Sometimes they ruin it for nothing at all. That's the crossroads we are at. We don't have all that much to offer in terms of cash. But we have a passion to grow the medicine. That's what is at stake for those of us that want to be unregulated, anonymous, legal growers.

I am 100% with you on that, I do not want to be regulated. The way I see things going, we are going to fail, well, not me.

In my opinion, the reason I see that we are going to fail is we have not come up with an answer to getting patients who cannot grow and cannot find a caregiver the medicine they need among other things. The only way I believe we can protect our grow rights is make it possible for patients to get the meds they need without dispensaries or big businesses. I believe this can be done through compassion clubs, no big businesses. Unless we solve this problem for patients that cannot get meds, then dispensaries will continue to march forward and we will lose our growing rights.

Just fighting the bills is not the whole answer, we need a solution to counter the need for dispensaries. Again, I believe this can be done through compassion clubs. I would love to see it to where a compassion club can pull a permit to run a weekend farmer market vs a dispensary pulling a business license. But what do I know? I am a grower, not a politician.

What good does it do to stop a bill from going through when there are hundreds more behind it? The only way we can truly stop these bills is to come up with a viable solution to get the patients what they want and need. Otherwise we are just buying some time.

I am 100% with you on that, I do not want to be regulated. The way I see things going, we are going to fail, well, not me.

In my opinion, the reason I see that we are going to fail is we have not come up with an answer to getting patients who cannot grow and cannot find a caregiver the medicine they need among other things. The only way I believe we can protect our grow rights is make it possible for patients to get the meds they need without dispensaries or big businesses. I believe this can be done through compassion clubs, no big businesses. Unless we solve this problem for patients that cannot get meds, then dispensaries will continue to march forward and we will lose our growing rights.

Just fighting the bills is not the whole answer, we need a solution to counter the need for dispensaries. Again, I believe this can be done through compassion clubs. I would love to see it to where a compassion club can pull a permit to run a weekend farmer market vs a dispensary pulling a business license. But what do I know? I am a grower, not a politician.

What good does it do to stop a bill from going through when there are hundreds more behind it? The only way we can truly stop these bills is to come up with a viable solution to get the patients what they want and need. Otherwise we are just buying some time.

well said.

and i hope Clare CC is helping people find the help they need..

compassion clubs can help fill that vital need.

GG, you are right that if we squash this one ten more are coming behind it. It is truly daunting. But there are millions of dollars on the line so like it or not this is our fate. We will do whatever we can to protect yours and my right to grow, first and foremost.

Mi you cannot keep on buring hatchet though can you...

You could spend 1000 dollars for a counselor to tell you to "let them get it out"

But now you do not have to.

the thing is...

we had a awesome and productive day..

lots of controlled emotions..

and i am very happy to see how our future goes.

its important to keep on topic.

and difficult.

i left today for an hour and there was 5 pages off topic... its terribly difficult to move them all.

so i ask.

and ask again.

and make little adjustments while trying my best to not offend.

it is a delicate balancing act as your aware. we are all trying very hard to grow as a community.

and today brings hope for a new tomorrow.

Peace and God bless everyone.

Hey GG,

I am having a very hard time finding legitimate patients in need of caregivers.

How many patients come to your club and are unable to find caregivers?

Do you have thousands of patients begging for connections?

I just havent seen it myself.

I seen a rally in Jackson where i suppose every patient could easily have found a cg if needed.

In otherwords,... i dont see this problem dispensaries keep saying there is.

Where are the desperate patients?

And yes GG, I think farmers markets are a good idea. I have always favoured a model that simply embraces the current system, not creates a totally new and different system,.... a competing system. It is just ripe for abuse, restrictions and monopoly. It's possible people have mentioned the use of going for a farmers market model, or having 10 patients or allowing 2 CG's and such, and it is possible that the legislature found it to be unacceptable and dead int he water.

Just saying.

:-)

If one is against the grow facilities for dispensaries in the bill, why are the dispensaries asking us to contact our reps in lansing to

support the bill?

yeah, Dispensaries are Emailing... guess they are looking out for their business, knowing most CG's won't notice, or care about the details. how many years of compromises, all to add up to what, Colorado, Arizona, NJ, MA?

"The National Patients' Rights Association is asking each and every one of us to donate. Even $10 will make a difference. They are fundraising for lobbyist, Kevin McKinney, to work in Lansing pushing House Bill 4271 into the Senate and helping to fast track Governor Snyder signing it to law. This would trump the recent Supreme Court decision and allow patients to get their medicine from regulated provisioning centers, or dispensaries.

We NEED this Bill to pass!! We NEED to hire a lobbyist. We NEED to unify with this National organization and collectively contribute."

Edited by abe supercro

I don't Need this bill to pass I do not want Caregivers restricted

Do you think that they will restrict personal grows within 25 miles of the new dispensaries? like they did in the the other states ???

why would they NOT

Edited by cristinew