Clare County Compassion Club

Herb Cannabis

Just because you have been fortunate enough to not experience it, does not mean that people have not been severely adversely affected due to their preferred source of medicine being compromised. There are testimonials readily available from many such patients on the Internet- FB and elsewhere, and many of us have witnessed it and will have to continue to, unfortunately.

I would not use this site as a barometer of the mainstream activity taking place in the community at large.

The areas where the most people are affected, are the areas where the distribution locations have been compromised. Many areas are still generally in operation, so there are less people affected. The more locations that go down, the more people who will be compromised.

Many of these places have been solidly established for 2-4 years at this point, and have created a reliance for many patients for their health care needs.

What we did at 3rd Coast, was to create a logical and functional addition to the caregiver system, making it incredibly more efficient for patients to determine what works for them and how to deliver it, as well as what the caregivers need to be growing and processing for their patients. It is also a very basic way for patients and caregivers to continue to learn of new and better ideas and to help ensure that a patient has an option, other than the street, when the circumstances dictate it.

I can imagine there's a lot of trouble for patients in your local area due to no one being able to grow at home anymore. In the areas you can grow in residential areas there seems to be no problem at all. You should have fixed the main problem in your area if you wanted to be a true patient advocate. Your spokespeople say that locals can't go over state law but you let them in your area.

Edited by Restorium2

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You stated incorrect information about an organization as if it were fact. That is the issue, and it is indicative of an unfortunate culture that has evolved here. A prime example of the issues I raised have been being demonstrated ever since my post describing this issue. I could have used many examples in this thread alone, but since it was the second time you did it to the same organization- I used your post. You are certainly not the only guilty party.

Your vision of NPRA is not something that is merely a different way of looking at things- you flat out described them in a way that is not truthful.

If I seem frustrated, it is because the incredible opportunity to have healthy exchanges of ideas, on a site with a lot of potential viewers and participants, is being squandered.

Hayduke, on 11 March 2013 - 07:51 AM, said:

It was formed by dispensary proponents, is run by dispensary, and only cares about pushing their business model.

snapback.pngjamieuke, on 11 March 2013 - 11:07 AM, said:

Athough, your statement is not grounded in fact, you present it as if it were. I assume that your intent is for people to read it as fact and to skew the image of others to help support your unsubstantiated assertions.

NPRA was initiated by dispensary operators, but the board consists of dispensary operators, patients activists, grow shop owner, financial experts and legal counsel.

The organization is currently concentrating on 4271 and increasing the chances of success for the bill in the legislature by working with a professional PR company and lobbying firm.

There is where i don;t get the fake outrage jamie. You repeated exactly what he said by like 99%. yet you feign as if he did something outrageous by stating 99% fact.

I suppose we must agree on facts to have proper conversation. The Revised history and selective memories you keep using are hard to be a starting point.

Edited by Malamute

There is where i don;t get the fake outrage jamie. You repeated exactly what he said by like 99%. yet you feign as if he did something outrageous by stating 99% fact.

I suppose we must agree on facts to have proper conversation. The Revised history and selective memories you keep using are hard to be a starting point.

Colored coded even. Nice.

Allowing this to happen will hurt patients. Dispensaries need to solve this problem if it exists, as they created it. Connect patients and caregivers directly, please.

The dispensaries filled a void and helped people- to say that they "created" this problem, is inaccurate and unfair.

You are very right about the situation though, and those operating places, even where still relatively unaffected by the SC ruling, need to work on establishing these direct CG to P connections, starting with the most in need.

We are currently doing this at 3rd Coast. I know that JC3 in Jackson and others are doing the same.

What happened to Yspi CGs was by design, now it's backfiring a little huh.

Avoidance of that core issue speaks plenty. So much so, you'll so not be able to be heard over your own voice soon. The mumbo jumbo oozes both ways.

What detrimental language is in this new bill...? After we've taken a ride along the railroad, we going to double back later and correct that too... If it's convenient?

I would not use this site as a barometer of the mainstream activity taking place in the community at large.

Really? I don't know what better cross section of the community you could find. All types are here as you can plainly see by our arguments.

Kind of insulting as well that you do not see the harm that dispensaries have caused. Granted they may not have been all intentional but damage, they did,..

Edited by SFC

This is simply not true. Hayduke was wrong about several things, most of everything, he said about NPRA. It would be more fair to say that I disagreed with 99% of what was stated about NPRA.

when you begin to answer my questions, which you have avoided for almost three years, I will answer yours.

I stand by everything I said. Of course they are opinions. Just like your viewpoint is your opinion.

Since you don't wish to deal here with the objectionable language in the bill and how you are going to change it, and to what verbage, I feel no compunction to change my approach here.

I am not in your class in school.

I have never avoided answering your questions - especially for 3 years!

What is your point here? Are you indirectly accepting responsibility for making irresponsible, unsubstantiated statements, or avoiding the issue?

You do admit here that your statements about NPRA were just your opinion, but in the same breathe, you want to claim that there is nothing wrong with that.

The dispensaries filled a void and helped people- to say that they "created" this problem, is inaccurate and unfair.

You are very right about the situation though, and those operating places, even where still relatively unaffected by the SC ruling, need to work on establishing these direct CG to P connections, starting with the most in need.

We are currently doing this at 3rd Coast. I know that JC3 in Jackson and others are doing the same.

Your dispensaries filled a void created by those ordinances. Ordinances made by the same folks you praised for making ordinances that ALLOWED you to take the place of those that were zoned out.

Jamie,

What do you think is the best way to introduce a distribution model that won't compromise the CG/PT system currently enjoyed in either current or future state? Do you see a world where there could be a Distribution model that could enjoy success without affecting the current legal model?

Jamie,

What do you think is the best way to introduce a distribution model that won't compromise the CG/PT system currently enjoyed in either current or future state? Do you see a world where there could be a Distribution model that could enjoy success without affecting the current legal model?

Yes- with necessary changes, 4271 is a reflection of what has been working in Michigan, at 3rd Coast and elsewhere.

It has been described a couple of times in this thread, but there are issues with the current language of 4271 that should be amended in committee. If it is not appropriately amended, it would not suffice for what you asked about.

The point is to use the existing caregiver system for the supply and allow local governments the option of embracing these centers, or not. If the municipality decides to allow centers, they will be entities, recognized on a state level.

This is in addition to any other option that currently exists for patients and caregivers, and does not affect what is allowed in residences.

I have never avoided answering your questions - especially for 3 years!

What is your point here? Are you indirectly accepting responsibility for making irresponsible, unsubstantiated statements, or avoiding the issue?

You do admit here that your statements about NPRA were just your opinion, but in the same breathe, you want to claim that there is nothing wrong with that.

You are the one wishing to see your bill past. Not I. You need to answer questions not I.

But just to humor you, friend, the first question I asked was in early November 2010 after your MACC colleagues got CPU excluded from a meeting with Rep Durhal, all while you were members of CPU. How'd that go down Jamie?

You are the one wishing to see your bill past. Not I. You need to answer questions not I.

But just to humor you, friend, the first question I asked was in early November 2010 after your MACC colleagues got CPU excluded from a meeting with Rep Durhal, all while you were members of CPU. How'd that go down Jamie?

This description of events never took place. Is your question of 3 years-

"How'd that go down Jamie"

How you will you make it so caregivers and patients can sell your PC's meds? It seems they will be in conflict with the MMMA, remember, the bill your bill allegedly doesn't affect.....

There is another direct question for ya

There is an issue there, you are correct. It is being worked on. I assume we will find out what the answer is when those working on it develop a solution.

This description of events never took place. Is your question of 3 years-

"How'd that go down Jamie"

Your local ordinaces are already circumventing state law and taking away everyone's right to grow at home. What is stopping the people who got screwed from telling the feds where the warehouse grow is?

We are coming to get you.

Wanna look in the mirror someday? You will be scared to see your reflection.

I have made it a personal goal in life. To build you a mirror for actions against the people which I am one.

Have you seen my greenhouse? That was once a simple goal too.

Do you feel that? That is hic

Ganja warrior I cannot pm ya fix it please.

Edited by hic

We are coming to get you.

Wanna look in the mirror someday? You will be scared to see your reflection.

I have made it a personal goal in life. To build you a mirror for actions against the people which I am one.

Have you seen my greenhouse? That was once a simple goal too.

Do you feel that? That is hic

Ganja warrior I cannot pm ya fix it please.

um ok...fixed sorry