News! Medical Marijuana Bills To Hit Senate Floor Next Week!

suneday11

The limitations on quantity for an individual patient could very easily make it so that no patient could make any legally at home. If you are using cannabis to treat your condition(s) in multiple ways there's no room to make oil and stay within the MM Act. It is fathomable legally, but it would be an amazing juggling act with crop rotations, multiple forms of cannabis on hand, and extraction methods. 

If it goes through allowing 72 ounces of liquid it shouldn't be a problem. A couple grams of alcohol or oil added to your hash oil and presto! 72 fluid ounces of marihuana-infused product. What was once 18 ounces is now legally considered to be 1 ounce.

If you make oil you can put 30 grams in 1 pound of brownies and it will be legally considered the equivalent of 1 ounce.

Of course if you turn it into a gas you can only have 7 grams. :lolu: :lolu: :lolu:

Edited by Wild Bill

they should have just upped the limit of marijuana, instead of making police and prosecutors do math.

gas marijuana for all intents and purposes, i dont think it exists yet.

i'm guessing it would be some kind of aeresol spray can, like a breath spray. but that stuff is liquid, and just has gas propellent. they just wanted to be covered i guess?

I don't understand why language that has no explanation be left in this (or any) bill.

Seems it just leaves room for more of that grey area people refer to so often.

Why muddy the water with unexplainable words?  Makes no sense at all to me.

How difficult can it be to strike 1 single word and clear it all up? :hair:

I too thank you Hayduke :gym:

well imiubu, I agree with you fully.  but in that world of tit for tat and negotiations and all, one best save their protests and best staunch demands, for the things that are most important in the big picture.  Since it is not in that category, and does not appear likely to cause an arrest, we are letting it go.  Believe me there are still more things on our wish list...