News! Medical Marijuana Bills To Hit Senate Floor Next Week!

suneday11

If you as a CG are also a pt,then find another pt that has NO CAREGIVER status,do not sign them and your overages will be gone. Of course this is all hypothetical............ wouldn't want to do anything illegal. Some people just have extra plants,and some people don't want to be tied to a CG. Both keep their mouths shut and it works out good for all. Stay under the radar. I don't know what the average price would be,but it would probably be 200/oz or so. Like I said this is all MAKE BELIEVE. Pt to pt seems like the best way to go. Disps are too expensive,they waste their time and sell small amounts at ridiculous prices.....like dope dealers.

Edited by jointedone

Its all illigal dude. As a CG you can only sell to your 5 patient, who want weed for free for being your pataint. They on the other hand can legaly buy from any one. As can I becouse I'm a PT. But you can't sell it to any one other than your 5. Which makes no sence, since you can't buy it from another cg, who would be selling it to you iligaly. Which makes no sence at all, becouse we all know every cg obeys the law to a T. So you have to buy weed from drug dealers. Becouse a cg can't legaly sell it to you.

I don't know. I am just a pt not a grower. I don't get free anything. I don't have a "CG". I can go where I want to to get meds.Under the 8 mile road bridge,if I want to. But why would anyone do that when there is an abundance of the product everywhere? And in a perfect world,as a pt can help out a CG so they don't have to "throw away" what is considered medicine. Benefits both. Yeah,in a perfect world..................................This State law is so befuddled that it is not worth the money a pt has to pay to become "legal" and still get arrested. Wouldn't be surprised if the number of applicants for the cards are going down. Know quite a few that will not be renewing cards ever again. And I still wonder what the State does with that money.

If they get reelected 4 more years of nazi persecution.

I agree too but if we don't want it to happen all of us need to vote and get involved i believe we have the numbers in this Cannabis movment  to make a difference and get the ones we all want in office 

Some times i do think that a lot of people just don't care because they all know growing your own will end so they want to make the $$ before it does

I totaly care, I dont do ilegal transfers! :drinking-coffee::angel:

I dont have overages, I dont have anything! My pt is my mate. my c.g is my friend  and I am the most law abiding citizen in the state!

I have a bridge to sell, it will be right next to another new and better bridge but some sales adds may keep you in biz!

I have never helped a freind in need!

and I didnt realy wright this!

shhhhhhhhh!

Peace

um write this lol

Edited by phaquetoo

I totaly care, I dont do ilegal transfers! :drinking-coffee::angel:

I dont have overages, I dont have anything! My pt is my mate. my c.g is my friend  and I am the most law abiding citizen in the state!

I have a bridge to sell, it will be right next to another new and better bridge but some sales adds may keep you in biz!

I have never helped a freind in need!

and I didnt realy wright this!

shhhhhhhhh!

Peace

um write this lol

I am the most law abiding citizen in the state How did you get this way ? :lolu:

Well CapN, it may mean something good for some of us that are not in the "GROUP" of fruitloop dinguses. Being identified in a group is stupid. And makes a bigger target. More mouths to blab. And we all know how the cops TELL you they will let you GO if you tell them where and from who you got it from. LEO already knows who we are,people just need to shut up about it.

When I started one of the first CC's back in '09 my logic was that getting as many people signed up for cards in my area helped make my own risk less because there is always strength in numbers. By golly that worked! Haven't had any local problems at all. There are so many legal grows around me that you can't sling a cat without hitting one. It's been 'all good'. Lots of skunks around these parts. LOL

I've noticed that there are fewer people getting cards , "So I can get high and deal weed without getting busted!"

I ran into quite a few of those folks in the past but not so many anymore. They apparently realized the law doesn't necessarily assist them too much in that respect. So they don't bother getting the card anymore.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The bills still have legs.  Just worried about ridiculous restrictions being added to the MMMAct such as labeling for patients.  Hopefully that isn't the cost of dispensaries being passed(or worse).  The labeling requirements could result in thousands of arrests for improper labeling.  We shall see.

Dead? Nope.  Concerning and dangerous? Yeap.

As I have always said,... at what cost? 

We have to wait until the legislature quits milking this angle for all it's worth

Good point zap- for everyone that is worried about dispensaries lobbying efforts to get rid of home grows, look at what Iron Labs is doing/saying to legislators. They will scare them sh1tless about the "dangers" of medical marijuana and endanger home cultivation rights for all.