Mmmp Card Gives Consent To Search ?

Mtvardos

I do not vote and will not vote.  When your choices are between a douchebag and a terd sandwich, it's not really a choice.  America's two party system is setup so that no others may have a chance at winning any election.

Vote for a third party. The Dempublicans and Republicrats hate when you do that. They somehow think that you are stealing a vote from one of them. As if they were entitled to it.

evil+3.jpg

I do not vote and will not vote.  When your choices are between a douchebag and a terd sandwich, it's not really a choice.  America's two party system is setup so that no others may have a chance at winning any election.

Create your own third option.  Run for office.  I've tried calling people douchbags and turd sandwiches, and just like you I found out that nothing changed.  When I started going to municipal government meetings, emailing and talking to elected officials, writing letters, etc., I began to see progress.  Plenty of people on this website can tell you how they got involved and made positive changes too.

I'd be curious to know what you've done (besides calling people douchbags and turd sandwiches)  to affect the change you seek.

Run for office?  Fact. no contender has any chance at winning without millions of dollars and belonging to the two party system.  It is designed this way.

My name calling is a loose reference for a comedy skit I enjoy:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UthMHjoNyjA

FYI:  I do write emails to elected officials on matters I find important. But lets not deviate from the fact that the two party system controls the government.  Sure, you can say 'write in', 'run for office', etc...  but if you're not involved in either of the two majority parties, the probability of becoming elected is infinitely small. 

If we  didn't vote we would not have medical cannabis,  No thanks from  the non voters,

Sorry, I couldn't vote, I was in jail fighting a minor drug charge (cannabis) where they threw the books (including trafficking) at me hoping something would stick.

Edit:  Voting didn't give us medical cannabis, I've been using medical cannabis for a lot longer than this joke of a law.  Joke of a law is their interpretation and the elected officials don't want to fix it no matter how many people write in or spend thousands of hours talking to these people.  I mean, it's been 6 years since voted on and still people are continouslly harassed for marijuana use and imprisoned over tiny technicalities of the law.  The law didn't change anything except save a few people from going to jail and send a few others to jail who normally wouldn't have been.

Edited by garyfisher

Run for office?  Fact. no contender has any chance at winning without millions of dollars and belonging to the two party system.  It is designed this way.

My name calling is a loose reference for a comedy skit I enjoy:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UthMHjoNyjA

FYI:  I do write emails to elected officials on matters I find important. But lets not deviate from the fact that the two party system controls the government.  Sure, you can say 'write in', 'run for office', etc...  but if you're not involved in either of the two majority parties, the probability of becoming elected is infinitely small. 

That's a cop-out.  First of all, plenty of people run for political office as a republican or democrat and work to change the party from within. 

I don't know where your "facts" come from.  But I'd be curious to know why people like Jesse Ventura could win a gubernatorial race then.  How did Barb Dempsey overwhelmingly win the mayoral election in Mt. Clemens as an independent?  How did John Olumba get elected to the state house as an independent?  The guy was elected when he was 29 and has served on multiple committees and is currently the chairman of fiscal oversight on the House Appropriations Committee.

Some people have more drive to change things than others.  Is it easy? - no.  Is it possible? - yes.  Has it been done before?  - yes. 

Is it easier to complain that other people aren't representing you well than to go out and represent yourself?  For most people, it seems the answer is yes.

to  me it isn't an inclusive shield.

it is however a protection against "arrest, prosecution, or penalty in any manner, or denied any right or privilege" ???  333.26424

the COA has not figured it out yet.. we will spend the time teaching them...

but... my real fear is that they will issue arm bands or some other kind of biblical marking device...then what time will it be?

you know darn well what time that could be... :0

seems the wealthy have always made laws, enforced them to their benefit, and never have allowed us to vote their wealth away. The question is how many of them are there really ? "we're not small, we're only on our knees", because its more comfortable than a prison cell maybe.

Highlander,  Which one of the examples you cited did not come from a wealthy family?  I think I missed it.  While I did not find john Olumba's parents wealth, I did notice the list of highly reputable schools he attended; which was certainly paid for by someone.  You're right, wealthy independents can win a race.

Sorry, I couldn't vote, I was in jail fighting a minor drug charge (cannabis) where they threw the books (including trafficking) at me hoping something would stick.

Edit:  Voting didn't give us medical cannabis, I've been using medical cannabis for a lot longer than this joke of a law.  Joke of a law is their interpretation and the elected officials don't want to fix it no matter how many people write in or spend thousands of hours talking to these people.  I mean, it's been 6 years since voted on and still people are continouslly harassed for marijuana use and imprisoned over tiny technicalities of the law.  The law didn't change anything except save a few people from going to jail and send a few others to jail who normally wouldn't have been.

dont worry...

the rest of us "Voted" for you.. while you were in jail.. and we passed the medical cannabis act.

it contains so many protections for those of us who choose the safe medicinal path.. the act did not "give us" medical cannabis... it only allowed us to be able to finally legally use this wonderful herb in spite of those who before us tried to extricate it from our lives..

some people get caught up in the system but in general it is an AWESOME advance of legal available treatment options..

thank you God for this Gift of the real ability to use cannabis...

you know darn well what time that could be... :0

seems the wealthy have always made laws, enforced them to their benefit, and never have allowed us to vote their wealth away. The question is how many of them are there really ? "we're not small, we're only on our knees", because its more comfortable than a prison cell maybe.

the mark?

is it funny grass..

well not really funny so much as its remarkably interesting how much the anti's want to regulate our industry.

truth be told i am now totally focused on the "plain language" of the act.

if they want to play with us.. we should be more than willing to play with them.

let them spend their time wisely and go after the things that people are using that can kill a person..

we don't have time to waste for these battles.. well we do..if they insist..  but people are dieing as a result of the arguments.

is that fair?

hell no.

i say it is time to stand tall and proud.

no more military vehicles and weapons freely given to schools as military oversight??

time for Americans to be accountable.

freedom is not free.

it comes at a cost.

what are you wiling to pay?

So very true we are on our knees but not to beg.!

Our rights have been tried before and fought for ( if you need examples go back to school )

This is just another chapter in our freedom much like the high school students and college students are going threw in China .

It's said that it take something tragic like a Travon Martin or Brown to ignite the people to take back something that we should have never taken for granted

Highlander,  Which one of the examples you cited did not come from a wealthy family?  I think I missed it.  While I did not find john Olumba's parents wealth, I did notice the list of highly reputable schools he attended; which was certainly paid for by someone.  You're right, wealthy independents can win a race.

I don't know their wealth either.  It might be careless of me, but I assume that Olumba (based on his surname) is probably the child of wealthy Nigerian immigrants. (I'd hope so.  I keep sending money to Nigeria in hopes of securing the $17 million inheritance I'm due).   He certainly doesn't fit with the rest of the 30ish black folks from his district. 

But look at the bigger picture and realize what can be accomplished when just a few "regular" people start a movement that can gather support.  Egypt, the world's largest Arab country, recently experienced a revolution when young people were motivated enough to engage themselves in a movement.  I still think about this event and wonder how it was able to happen.  How did a bunch of mostly young people with little wealth or political influence find themselves able to band together and reject a government ruled by the military?...in the middle-east no less.  How the FFF did this happen?

By all fairness, we should never have to do this.  But if people of limited means can do it it Egypt, there is no reason why grassroots efforts here in the USA can't do that and more.  In today's communication environment, all it takes is the right idea and a few supporters to launch a movement.  It just takes people with good ideas, righteous ideas, ambition, guts, and probably the internet, to make it happen. 

Even with those efforts, it is pretty much a guarantee that change will be slow-coming.  Another guarantee is that if you give up, there will be no change.

So vote third-party.  Write-in Mickey Mouse and vote for him.  We are all just drops in the bucket in a wink of time.  But understand this - politicians may not reflect the will of the people who vote for them, but we know for sure that they don't reflect the will of the people who don't vote.  A vote for candidate C is a vote against candidates A&B.  Not voting means you don't care in the eyes of the politician.  Politicians watch this stuff closely.  It is their best indication if they can win enough votes to keep sucking the government teat.  When we start seeing 10%+ of voters not voting R or D, elected officials will start to notice and try to win the favor of this dissatisfied group.  This is actually already happening.

Failing to vote tells those in power that you don't care enough to show up.  All this said, and considering your overall discussion, I'll dismiss this:  "Run for office?  Fact. no contender has any chance at winning without millions of dollars and belonging to the two party system" as more of a rant than an actual reflection of real conditions.

If you do nothing else, vote.

In egypt there military and government is not the same, the military is a seperate entity from the rulers, while the military puts in some one they pick to run the country they are still in charge, they are the people, they are not on a fed pay check, they are on the job they get paid like any one else does, from their employer, if our country was run in the same manner obama would be gone!

we the people cant fight the super power leo of the world, our own national guard is financed by the feds and state, and feds over rule the states!

The U.S brain washes our military, they break you down and build you back the way they want you, kinda like the ghetto's once people are used to living on what they can get for free from the gov they stay!

people who grow up in the system stay in the system, I dont know any one who has done more than 2 yrs who hasnt gone back or died!

we have the most people in prison then anywhere in the world!

The rich just have more slaves now thats all!

aint it great to be an American? and be free and poor!

Peace

Edited by phaquetoo

Time to go the ludicris route.  Rub mj all over your belongings but carry no MJ and drive with a light out.  If enough people did this the amount of time wasted by LEO searching cars with nothing in them would force a change.  Time to think outside the box.

If people started selling each other Silver 1 OZ. pieces on street corners, with no drugs on them, it would tie up LEo enough that something would have to be done.  Mimicry works in nature, why not in society?

In egypt there military and government is not the same, the military is a seperate entity from the rulers, while the military puts in some one they pick to run the country they are still in charge, they are the people, they are not on a fed pay check, they are on the job they get paid like any one else does, from their employer, if our country was run in the same manner obama would be gone!

we the people cant fight the super power leo of the world, our own national guard is financed by the feds and state, and feds over rule the states!

The U.S brain washes our military, they break you down and build you back the way they want you, kinda like the ghetto's once people are used to living on what they can get for free from the gov they stay!

people who grow up in the system stay in the system, I dont know any one who has done more than 2 yrs who hasnt gone back or died!

we have the most people in prison then anywhere in the world!

The rich just have more slaves now thats all!

aint it great to be an American? and be free and poor!

Peace

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/spl/hi/uk/06/prisons/html/nn2page1.stm