Cannabis Cup Is On June 11, 2016 Clio, Michigan

Norby

I have never been. But I like the idea of patients only. I may try it this year. The Hash Bash crowd was fun and ok. But I felt like an old high schooler hanging with the young stoners. Heeheeheehee. Entertaining but I think I'd feel more comfortable with a patient only crowd. Not so many stoner teens and twenty-somethings there for a party day. Guess I am old. Lol

I too like the idea of getting together with other cannabis lovers in a place LEO won't bust us. High Times puts it on, ok.....at least it's a cannabis crowd! So much better than alcohol gatherings!!!

Getting together with pt's is the best!  I have never been disapointed and have always made new friends!   Nothing beats an mm pt/cg getogether, most people are older and it is the best giggle fest I have ever had, I havent been to the clio even and most likely wont go, not because of anything discussed so far in here,  I just have to be safe and careful not to get into any kind of trouble, I have 2 elder parents that need me, they dont need to bail me out of jail (again not saying that would happen there) Im sure it wouldd be a great time, if anyone from the roscomon area is heading down, I would love to contribute gas money and see the event, I just cant drive to it,  I dont go to despense mostly becuase im afraid of being followed, and I didnt go to c.c's for the same reason, I have no problem with any of them, I guess I just am done with messing with the fricking pigs!  They dont care about us!

Peace and enjoy!

Imo, our mission is to educate people about the MMMP and to support pt/ cg first and foremost.

Much like we already do :)

I think it is also important to be flexible to an extent as the cannabis landscape evolves in MI.

I just thought it would be nice to have a clear mission statement to post here and at the booth.

Imo, our mission is to educate people about the MMMP and to support pt/ cg first and foremost.

Much like we already do :)

I think it is also important to be flexible to an extent as the cannabis landscape evolves in MI.

I just thought it would be nice to have a clear mission statement to post here and at the booth.

I don't see education being a big concern their, especially since it is all "illegal" at the cup.

nope.

(b) A primary caregiver who has been issued and possesses a registry identification card shall not be subject to arrest, prosecution, or penalty in any manner, or denied any right or privilege, including but not limited to civil penalty or disciplinary action by a business or occupational or professional licensing board or bureau, for assisting a qualifying patient to whom he or she is connected through the department's registration process with the medical use of marihuana in accordance with this act. The privilege from arrest under this subsection applies only if the primary caregiver presents both his or her registry identification card and a valid driver license or government-issued identification card that bears a photographic image of the primary caregiver. This subsection applies only if the primary caregiver possesses an amount of marihuana that does not exceed:

caregiver can only assist with medical use. caregiver not protected for using.

I was  a registered patient first, then people needed help growing and I registered as their caregiver. I am a caregiver and am allowed to use cannabis.

One need not be a registered patient in order to assist another in growing cannabis

I see a grower who is not registered with the state as a patient causing much confusion in the real world, I would not suggest it.

I have met caregivers who only buy from other  caregivers and sell to patients for profit. I dont like that, but whatever.

what happened to the mj being used for his use only?   whatever.......

So a CG can't legally (without being a patient) try what he/she is giving to sick people? How many people who are CG only do you think don't try what they grow?

i dont have those statistics. it would be interesting to ask LARA for those numbers.

??lara knows how many non patient cg's are toking their patients' supply? :P

Lol. I didnt use marijuanna for a long time. My step father didnt use it either, both caregivers. My buddy dan was a cg for many years until he died in a cycle accident, he didnt either. Its probably more common than people think. I mean...who doesnt have fun growing this plant. I only recently started using to combat symptons of a lazy stomach, and am now going down the road to become a patient.

Lol. I didnt use marijuanna for a long time. My step father didnt use it either, both caregivers. My buddy dan was a cg for many years until he died in a cycle accident, he didnt either. Its probably more common than people think. I mean...who doesnt have fun growing this plant. I only recently started using to combat symptons of a lazy stomach, and am now going down the road to become a patient.

I didnt use every thing I sold when I was a bad bad boy!

Ya dont want to blow the profit's!,,,,,IF your gonna do the crime ya need to make a dime!

Peace

I hear you GG . I'm still going.  Got my lodging already.

I don't get to see some of my canna brothers and sisters as often as I'd like, and this is just one event where we can gather in fellowship.

I like to see all the innovative products and celebrate cannabis in this great State of MI.

I am not into the politics or the commercialization nor HT. I do not purchase anything at the event either.

I am there for atmosphere and the shear fact that we can do this in conservative MI :)

See ya there vip status ! same exact reason im going. Along with looking for some female beans to run.