A Plea To Benny: Clean Up Detroit--Bust Every Detroit Disp

pic book

Organized crime--in the form of latin and black gangs--has made dealing with weed retailers in Detroit a near sure bet of robbery for suppliers of weed and medibles.  Few patients, and fewer cgs who have been robbed report it--they were overweight and have plenty of reason to be leo-shy.  But stories of agreeing to sell by phone and then arriving at the disp only to be led to the back and have the product taken away at gunpoint are common.   Bennie, you do the citizens a favor by teaming with the DEA and cleaning up weed retailing in Detroit.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8vLlpJc9mW0

hj:  every night diff buddies come and smoke and pass the joint and the what's-up.  detroit disps use the handheld wands that bars use to check for weapons, so when they pull their gun they know you don't have one...that's why there's a price war in det disps--they're selling what they got for free! 8 mile is the rob mile....

maybe they should lock up the people trying to sell it to the dispensary's also,and clean that up .
sorry but  i don't buy what people say passing around a joint,they are already robbing you with the price theypay
why would they need a gun.
These stores serve a need or they wouldn't be there and they try to keep a low profile.
It just doesn't make good business sense for them to rob you at gunpoint.

Detroit drug dealers said it's so.

hj:  every night diff buddies come and smoke and pass the joint and the what's-up.  detroit disps use the handheld wands that bars use to check for weapons, so when they pull their gun they know you don't have one...that's why there's a price war in det disps--they're selling what they got for free! 8 mile is the rob mile....

But stories of agreeing to sell by phone and then arriving at the disp only to be led to the back and have the product taken away at gunpoint are common.  

so what dispensaries are doing this?

you'd think the caregivers who are robbed would want to let people know there are evil dispensaries.

otherwise this just sounds like bull poop.

picbook.  Would you consider taking a  grammar course?  I mean, the least you could do is construct sentences rather than meaningless runon's.

.....says the guy who doesn't know proper use of apostrophes. I always enjoy the rich irony when someone grammar-polices while making their own mistakes. Thanks for the chuckle.

seriously pic book?? I talk to a LOT of caregivers and patients, and armed robbery in/by a dispensary is NOT a story I have ever heard.

Craigslist punks, sure. various LEO set-ups, yep. but a business owner (with 75% mark-up) putting a gun in your face and telling you to check yo sh*t....

I have a feeling that only happens in your mind

If these so-called 'patients and caregivers' are getting robbed 'moving 2-10 pounds' of the dankest to the mid west they are not really patients and caregivers.

Sounds like crime on crime on crime.

Enter the feds.

Enter the whiners ABOUT the feds.

Enter the writers of the letters to Obama because his folks are still busting patients(not).

No wonder we can't get anywhere.

The next time anyone posts complaining about feds busting down on dispensaries they need to understand the situation outlined in this thread. Reality.

story still sounds like bullschuette to me.

any caregivers robbed can always call in anonymous crime tips like they were robbed at gunpoint in a dispensary.

so these people you talk to wont name the bad dispensaries and wont narc anonymously? and they wont take revenge themselves with their friends? 

total bullschuette.

my handle is pic book.

serious accusations like this call for big boy, grown up names.

you can call me Brian if it makes you feel better.

you know, like. Brian, My friends got ripped off selling illegal amounts to illegal purchasers in some seedy area of Detroit then have the nerve to want my sympathy.

maybe we're too hard on pic book.

pic book has his eyes peeled, his ears to the tracks and his fingers on the pulse.

its wise to listen to everyone for information.

i hope pic book understands if some of us are cautious to accept rumors. a little more information would go a long way.