Guns And Mmm Patients

I don't agree with what dro man said either, but I can't believe you would kick someone outta here for saying something you don't agree with, you say we don't give up our rights to be patients which I agree with but do we give up our rights, such as freedom of speech, when we come here on your great forum? Why can't you let people disagree, it brings conversation, which is what it's all about. I've seen this site get dragged way down when it was micromanaged before, took a while to come back, hope that doesn't happen again, that really sucked!

Taking a toke in my deer blind was just fine for me, with little to no apprehensions. using cannabis before I went somewhere was not an issue for me. Getting together with cannabis friendly friends, blowing up stumps while medicating was a blast. Shooting our guns at targets for hours and hours at a time was safe and acceptable for me,

owning guns and ammo was a must since I was 5, the first day of school I was gifted 3 firearms of my own. A 12 gauge double barrel pirate looking gun, a .22 Remington single shot, and a sears .22 tube fed semi auto rifle. I was raided with these same guns and more 20 yrs later, less than 20 grams of cannabis was possessed. I bought a quarter ounce a week from a co worker for yrs to this date, and still know the person.

All of my guns were unloaded and stacked neatly up against the wall, when I got home from booking ! The firearms were in my closet when they arrived....when I was struck from behind over the head by a masked leo, knocked down and neck stepped while my home was destroyed searching for cannabis, scales, weapons. I heard raucous in the street, woke up a sleeping relative in the other room, by the front door...they were in and on me in a flash of lights and threats.

that was all before I got a card. it all changed for me in one day. I made a choice to give up some of my behaviors  for my card. I would never have gun shooting contest at my home now, or blow up trees with dynamite and homemade bombs, or go the gun store and register a new handgun, or apply for my concealed carry again, or smoke before I drive, pilot a plane, or captain a boat, all things I would have done without a card, but not now, for fear of my cannabis use being purported as an instrument in my labeled crime. I dont have five figures for a defense unfortunately or else I might take a hit for the team here, hire an attorney and set precedence for all. more likely though, I'd beg for help, take a plea, and watch the legislature add restrictions to our Act,  like no driving, piloting, shooting, hunting etc. I wont do that to you all, its easier for me to change my behavior, fo rthe good of my family and of the cannabis community imo.

droman said dont medicate and hunt at the same time, felt attacked by trolls as he said, and bit back angrily. I forgive him of course, and have seen worse antics in this forum be forgiven.

peace all, be safe, use common sense, please

welcome back droman, I wish you the best!

Just my non-requested 2 cents....

Disagree all you want but threatening a poster crosses a line. 

Agreed but I don't think droman threatened resto personally, just said he needs a slap in the face, I don't think he said he would do it.  things get misinterpretted all the time.  And people have bad days, there should always be a second chance.  i saw much worse threats from people on here before who are still here.  No doubt threats are crossing the line, but so should telling another patient they don't belong here.  i could care less who threatens ME I'll take it head on.  What hurts more is when people tell you that you don't belong in this state because of your thoughts.  bunny muffin you could push someone who is all alone to do it themselves with that kind of talk.

Shoot resto was comparing him to the florida mass shooter and a woman who killed her baby, what kind of fault is set in pushing someones buttons by fabricating unreal scenerios about someone to shame them?  Doesn't that kind of delusional paranoia deserve censoring to protect the patients?

Edited by Norby

I am no moderator and have never been involved in any such decisions here.  I just write long meandering posts...that's what I do.

My opinion is that Droman's threats were way out of line.  Misinterpreted?  No, I don't think so.  He pretty clearly threatened Resto, the way I read it.  Had it been my call, I would have given him a temporary time-out unless this was a repeating pattern, in which case, he would get banned.  You can argue free speech but a productive discussion board, especially one involving the disabled, cannot tolerate physical intimidation.

Recall that many people here have severe physical limitations.  An actual confrontation may be enough to seriously injure a patient.  Anxiety over such internet threats may have more impact on a disabled person because they realize that they are extremely vulnerable.  In my mind, threats cross the line and posters making threats should be given time off to consider their postings.

Agreed but I don't think droman threatened resto personally, just said he needs a slap in the face, I don't think he said he would do it.  things get misinterpretted all the time.  And people have bad days, there should always be a second chance.  i saw much worse threats from people on here before who are still here.  No doubt threats are crossing the line, but so should telling another patient they don't belong here.  i could care less who threatens ME I'll take it head on.  What hurts more is when people tell you that you don't belong in this state because of your thoughts.  bunny muffin you could push someone who is all alone to do it themselves with that kind of talk.

Shoot resto was comparing him to the florida mass shooter and a woman who killed her baby, what kind of fault is set in pushing someones buttons by fabricating unreal scenerios about someone to shame them?  Doesn't that kind of delusional paranoia deserve censoring to protect the patients?

"In other words"........

My opinion(just an opinion) if your within the limits set forth by the mmma, then it would make sense to say that your not in possesion of an illegal drug, or commiting an illegal drug crime, thus nullifying any felony fire arms possesion set forth, since if they cant give you a drug charge, then they cant give you gun charge related to illegal drugs correct? This wouldnt apply to people caught with more plants or usable meds on hand than should be, so no section 8 defense.

solid take imo^

but what say you of smoking a  legal joint while hunting with that legal gun?

Hmm,  I just read the thread.

First off, the Abominable douchebag was way out of line.  It is one thing to call people names and something completely different to advocate serious violence directly towards a person.  Not just a "I wanna kick your donkey", but repeated direct threats. I would have banned him in a heartbeat from any forum.

Next, I assume Abominable was an NRA member. The NRA refuses to support medical cannabis patients rights to guns; EVEN if completely not under the influence. They believe anyone who uses cannabis ever should not have a gun.  The NRA also believes anyone ever convicted of a felony for marijuana possession should never have a gun again(that is as low as 10 grams in some states). As in EVER again.

I simply disagree.  I guarantee if you allowed all marijuana users to own and use guns, and banned anyone with any domestic abuse history, assault, bar fights etc. from owning or using a gun,  a lot of gun problems would disappear.

Now to Norby,  why is it you believe that a post on this forum means nothing?  You are insanely wrong on that.

First off, every single post ever made on this site is kept and recorded at Michigan law enforcement facilities.  EVERY, SINGLE, ONE.  I remember back in like late 2009 the board of MMMA had a law enforcement meeting and they showed up with the entire record of the website printed out. Heh.

Also, ask Bob if a single post made a difference in his life and many others since.

Also,  many times topics discussed here are picked up by LEO, Legislative staff or others,  and used against us to effect change against us.  Rarely for us, almost always against us.

Also, many topics are picked up in searches and referenced for a point of literary views.

Also, many posts on this forum have been used as justification for activities of pt/cg's that fall outside of the MMMAct, in which those people were arrested for listening to BAD information spewed by ill informed people on this forum.  Bad advice from dumb people has led to criminal convictions  directly attributed to single topics on this forum previously.

I could keep going, but, yes, one stupid post or topic can cause great harm.  Rarely does one post cause great good though.  That takes work and effort as a community to create great threads filled with invaluable information that people can use irrefutably to support patients and caregivers from the lies about cannabis and its users.

This topic is not one of those great efforts to say the least.

Firearms and cannabis patients is the 3rd most popular question I have ever received about medical marijuana.  By no comparison really.

1) How  do I get my card?

2) Where do I get marijuana from?

3) Can I keep my guns?

4+) doctors? laws? costs? etc after that.

A nice viral thread explaining Guns, patients rights, fallacies about cannabis impairment etc would have been what I wanted to see.

Not this pile of crap of cannabis patients throwing themselves and  their rights under the bus.

Taking a toke in my deer blind was just fine for me, with little to no apprehensions. using cannabis before I went somewhere was not an issue for me. Getting together with cannabis friendly friends, blowing up stumps while medicating was a blast. Shooting our guns at targets for hours and hours at a time was safe and acceptable for me,

owning guns and ammo was a must since I was 5, the first day of school I was gifted 3 firearms of my own. A 12 gauge double barrel pirate looking gun, a .22 Remington single shot, and a sears .22 tube fed semi auto rifle. I was raided with these same guns and more 20 yrs later, less than 20 grams of cannabis was possessed. I bought a quarter ounce a week from a co worker for yrs to this date, and still know the person.

All of my guns were unloaded and stacked neatly up against the wall, when I got home from booking ! The firearms were in my closet when they arrived....when I was struck from behind over the head by a masked leo, knocked down and neck stepped while my home was destroyed searching for cannabis, scales, weapons. I heard raucous in the street, woke up a sleeping relative in the other room, by the front door...they were in and on me in a flash of lights and threats.

that was all before I got a card. it all changed for me in one day. I made a choice to give up some of my behaviors  for my card. I would never have gun shooting contest at my home now, or blow up trees with dynamite and homemade bombs, or go the gun store and register a new handgun, or apply for my concealed carry again, or smoke before I drive, pilot a plane, or captain a boat, all things I would have done without a card, but not now, for fear of my cannabis use being purported as an instrument in my labeled crime. I dont have five figures for a defense unfortunately or else I might take a hit for the team here, hire an attorney and set precedence for all. more likely though, I'd beg for help, take a plea, and watch the legislature add restrictions to our Act,  like no driving, piloting, shooting, hunting etc. I wont do that to you all, its easier for me to change my behavior, fo rthe good of my family and of the cannabis community imo.

droman said dont medicate and hunt at the same time, felt attacked by trolls as he said, and bit back angrily. I forgive him of course, and have seen worse antics in this forum be forgiven.

peace all, be safe, use common sense, please

welcome back droman, I wish you the best!

Actually, no. I've been here since the beginning in '09. The 7th to join. And I have not seen this kind of threatening of great bodily harm to a patient in all that time.

You see trichrecycler, we patients (and most all caregivers) are cannabis users. Which makes us deep thinkers. A deep thinking person isn't a violent person because you can always think of a better way than violence. abom is way out of character for a real cannabis person. 

Actually, no. I've been here since the beginning in '09. The 7th to join. And I have not seen this kind of threatening of great bodily harm to a patient in all that time.

You see trichrecycler, we patients (and most all caregivers) are cannabis users. Which makes us deep thinkers. A deep thinking person isn't a violent person because you can always think of a better way than violence. abom is way out of character for a real cannabis person. 

Bravo !!

start off the new day with name calling, as predicted. thank you for making my expectations come true.

You must be very proud to have been here for so long, the 7th member!! wow , like the forum grandpappy lol.

I used to read the last version, when you and the others were first here, what a mess the group  made of the whole community. Surprised it went unchecked for so long. I'm sure glad zap has the reigns now and sense enough to keep it flowing without that type of garbage going on.

As far as the "violence"....I dont like threats posted either, but I have seen them. I back bans for threats, at least temp bans. I would back allowing dro back in too. I guess one would have to perceive these types of threats as worse than some other types. I've seen threats that were more threatening than an avatar losing his temper with a shill for example, but I understand that these were directed towards you and why you may perceive them as real and not just rude.

For the greater part of my life I thought that all cannabis users were good kind relaxed deep thinking people too. I honestly never met a bad cannabis user since I was a toddler and all the way through adulthood.

Until I got a card, visited some events, a dispensary, and met hundreds of others with cards. they certainly were cannabis users, no doubt about that. I can no longer group all cannabis users into the peaceful deep thinking box I'm afraid, and am disappointed at this revelation, my mistaken ideal. Patients of all sorts are cannabis users, the same slice as society maybe, all kinds of good and bad cannabis users exists just like all kinds of good and bad people exist imo, now.

Whatever admin decides is what we'll accept or not. I hope for no threats of any kind in the future here, and commend admin for doing what they can to diffuse these situations fairly.   I believe you dont have to harbor any real fears of violence from AbDro.

Peace, Restorium2

Bravo !!

start off the new day with name calling, as predicted. thank you for making my expectations come true.

You must be very proud to have been here for so long, the 7th member!! wow , like the forum grandpappy lol.

I used to read the last version, when you and the others were first here, what a mess the group  made of the whole community. Surprised it went unchecked for so long. I'm sure glad zap has the reigns now and sense enough to keep it flowing without that type of garbage going on.

As far as the "violence"....I dont like threats posted either, but I have seen them. I back bans for threats, at least temp bans. I would back allowing dro back in too. I guess one would have to perceive these types of threats as worse than some other types. I've seen threats that were more threatening than an avatar losing his temper with a shill for example, but I understand that these were directed towards you and why you may perceive them as real and not just rude.

For the greater part of my life I thought that all cannabis users were good kind relaxed deep thinking people too. I honestly never met a bad cannabis user since I was a toddler and all the way through adulthood.

Until I got a card, visited some events, a dispensary, and met hundreds of others with cards. they certainly were cannabis users, no doubt about that. I can no longer group all cannabis users into the peaceful deep thinking box I'm afraid, and am disappointed at this revelation, my mistaken ideal. Patients of all sorts are cannabis users, the same slice as society maybe, all kinds of good and bad cannabis users exists just like all kinds of good and bad people exist imo, now.

Whatever admin decides is what we'll accept or not. I hope for no threats of any kind in the future here, and commend admin for doing what they can to diffuse these situations fairly.   I believe you dont have to harbor any real fears of violence from AbDro.

Peace, Restorium2

First off, I'm still getting used to your name change. It's the first day.

Secondly, Zap does a great job.

And thirdly, I'm glad you know abom so well you can vouch for him. I kind of thought you two were really close. Straighten him out if you can. It's for his own good. I can take care of myself. 

First off, I'm still getting used to your name change. It's the first day.

Secondly, Zap does a great job.

And thirdly, I'm glad you know abom so well you can vouch for him. I kind of thought you two were really close. Straighten him out if you can. It's for his own good. I can take care of myself. 

actually I dont know him at all except from posting in the threads. Thats what we have to work with here. We note posting habits and bad days and good ones too. We collect that info much the same way you would with a co worker or house mate. Thats the limit to me knowing abdro honestly. So , you see, you were wrong, we are not close at all. I rarely see us posting to each other looking back, only on occasion. I dont vouch for anyone here, although there are some I would give my shirt to. After chatting for years I can feel as if I do know someone alot. Ask around, I dont meet anyone from here. my post stands.

Peace, Restorium2

actually I dont know him at all except from posting in the threads. Thats what we have to work with here. We note posting habits and bad days and good ones too. We collect that info much the same way you would with a co worker or house mate. Thats the limit to me knowing abdro honestly. So , you see, you were wrong, we are not close at all. I rarely see us posting to each other looking back, only on occasion. I dont vouch for anyone here, although there are some I would give my shirt to. After chatting for years I can feel as if I do know someone alot. Ask around, I dont meet anyone from here. my post stands.

Peace, Restorium2

He confuses the 2 of us because we aren't like him.

He's(abom) my friend and he's a great guy.  You are confusing personal issues with cannabis users.  Some people have personal issues and also use cannabis.

Why not start seeing how you are the same as others instead of always looking at differences?  It helps, u me and the community.  He lashed out, you push buttons to try and hurt peoples feelings.  Different method, same thing. It's still attacking.  And obviously u can take care of yourself but you can't control yourself.  only trying to help you resto, I didn't listen to other people either when they tried to point out my problems, but I don't know any other way.  The way you lash out here is showing.  People who are at peace don't attack people and say the things you say. 

And I do talk to him, everyone needs help, me, you, grass(trichrecycler), my wife, everyone.

And yes, Zap is a great guy, but everyone makes mistakes, no one's perfect, that's why we're here(on earth). It's only thru compassion and understanding that brings us closer.

Sorry, that was partially to resto, he's blocked by me so bot of us can have peace.  I only see his posts thru quotes.

Edited by Norby

I am no moderator and have never been involved in any such decisions here.  I just write long meandering posts...that's what I do.

My opinion is that Droman's threats were way out of line.  Misinterpreted?  No, I don't think so.  He pretty clearly threatened Resto, the way I read it.  Had it been my call, I would have given him a temporary time-out unless this was a repeating pattern, in which case, he would get banned.  You can argue free speech but a productive discussion board, especially one involving the disabled, cannot tolerate physical intimidation.

Recall that many people here have severe physical limitations.  An actual confrontation may be enough to seriously injure a patient.  Anxiety over such internet threats may have more impact on a disabled person because they realize that they are extremely vulnerable.  In my mind, threats cross the line and posters making threats should be given time off to consider their postings.

And telling a patient that never threatened him(me) that they don't belong here and should go back to NY where they belong, doesn't know anything about this state and should shut up until they are here long enough to learn isn't psychologically damning and couldn't throw someone into the same depression, esp. when I said i haven't made any friends and am socially anxious, etc.?  Try to see things from someone elses perspective that couldn't care less about physical pain because the psychological pain is so great.  Maybe then you'd see that a threat of physical harm when you are anonymous on a board is less of a threat than someone contemplating suicide. I never got to that point but suicide rates are climbing and I'm sure on a board like this it's been contemplated.  So replace psychological where it says physical in your last paragraph and it fits nicely, just that you can get the person to do it themselves.

Yet resto can go on saying all those things and more, comparing dromans mindset to the fla mass shooter, a women who killed her baby and I forgot the last, probably hitler, and then say someone should help them because they are out there, etc.  That's not compassion, that's bullying.  It doesn't have to be threat of physical injury.

And I think Imi was the only one who stood up and said I belong here.  Does everyone else think the same as resto?  No one else condemned his posts.  I don't really care, just something to think about.  And none of this is shouting or judgemental, I just blurt out what I perceive, None of that bothered me at all, well maybe it did back then for a day or so, so sorry if it seems I'm harping on u.  I try to form stuff more in a question as to not sound like I'm attacking.  With teh aspergers it's hard for me to realize how I come across, but it's not an attack.  I have to start putting that as my signature as a disclaimer.  I have aspergers so if it sounds like I'm attacking you with my posts, please ask. :)

And I agree on a time out.I just instinctively don't like when people don't get along and I'm biased as I know how grating resto can be.  Someone comes up with an idea from their experience and it gets attacked because someone else has a different expereience and it escalates.  To say that one is only at fault is kind of letting people say everything they want to instigate short of threatening violence. If someone pays attention to posts and gets to know posters they can get really good at pushing peoples buttons.

Edited by Norby

Hmm,  I just read the thread.

First off, the Abominable douchebag was way out of line.  It is one thing to call people names and something completely different to advocate serious violence directly towards a person.  Not just a "I wanna kick your donkey", but repeated direct threats. I would have banned him in a heartbeat from any forum.

Next, I assume Abominable was an NRA member. The NRA refuses to support medical cannabis patients rights to guns; EVEN if completely not under the influence. They believe anyone who uses cannabis ever should not have a gun.  The NRA also believes anyone ever convicted of a felony for marijuana possession should never have a gun again(that is as low as 10 grams in some states). As in EVER again.

I simply disagree.  I guarantee if you allowed all marijuana users to own and use guns, and banned anyone with any domestic abuse history, assault, bar fights etc. from owning or using a gun,  a lot of gun problems would disappear.

Now to Norby,  why is it you believe that a post on this forum means nothing?  You are insanely wrong on that.

First off, every single post ever made on this site is kept and recorded at Michigan law enforcement facilities.  EVERY, SINGLE, ONE.  I remember back in like late 2009 the board of MMMA had a law enforcement meeting and they showed up with the entire record of the website printed out. Heh.

Also, ask Bob if a single post made a difference in his life and many others since.

Also,  many times topics discussed here are picked up by LEO, Legislative staff or others,  and used against us to effect change against us.  Rarely for us, almost always against us.

Also, many topics are picked up in searches and referenced for a point of literary views.

Also, many posts on this forum have been used as justification for activities of pt/cg's that fall outside of the MMMAct, in which those people were arrested for listening to BAD information spewed by ill informed people on this forum.  Bad advice from dumb people has led to criminal convictions  directly attributed to single topics on this forum previously.

I could keep going, but, yes, one stupid post or topic can cause great harm.  Rarely does one post cause great good though.  That takes work and effort as a community to create great threads filled with invaluable information that people can use irrefutably to support patients and caregivers from the lies about cannabis and its users.

Firearms and cannabis patients is the 3rd most popular question I have ever received about medical marijuana.  By no comparison really.

1) How  do I get my card?

2) Where do I get marijuana from?

3) Can I keep my guns?

4+) doctors? laws? costs? etc after that.

A nice viral thread explaining Guns, patients rights, fallacies about cannabis impairment etc would have been what I wanted to see.

Not this pile of crap of cannabis patients throwing themselves and  their rights under the bus.

Well u just got me to never post here again, thanks.  Since LEO only uses it against us what's the point, no good can come from anything we say. Anyone ever need any help you can reach me by pm. Might as well just leave the site for questions about law and appoint someone to answer them.  Is there any way to wipe me off the board?  Really wish I would have known that when I was joining.  Maybe you should be more active on the board then and delete stuff, that's how you can get what you want, but on a board that is supposed to be for all patients, this is what you have to deal with, sorry.  if one persons view matters so much you should approve posts.  I don't know what to say but now I see why the board is the way it is.

So much for compassion, you'd think sick people would have more of it.

If they can't think of anything we say on the board, well that's just stupid, why don't they send people in here to spread the same stuff that droman might have said.  This just doesn't make sense, no one is reading all this stuff trying to find stuff against us.  How would you frame that?  Grassmatch said he was going to a market and selling stuff? Amishforganja was talking about being too stoned to shoot a gun?  Why don't they bust dis[p and mkts we talk about?  Something doesn't make sense about that.  And I'm sorry they take ideas from here they could come up with themselves, but you can't get rid of an ideaYou'll never be able to fully discuss anything on this board because all you do is try and defend it seems because of the paranoia of being watched.  that explains everything!

Divide and conquer works well, they were probably laughing their asses off with the division on abrogate and MiLegalize.  Wow, this puts a whole new perspective on things!  Are we sure BB wasn't sent here to divide us and have both fail?

Edited by Norby

Well u just got me to never post here again, thanks.  Since LEO only uses it against us what's the point, no good can come from anything we say. Anyone ever need any help you can reach me by pm. Might as well just leave the site for questions about law and appoint someone to answer them.  Is there any way to wipe me off the board?  Really wish I would have known that when I was joining.  Maybe you should be more active on the board then and delete stuff, that's how you can get what you want, but on a board that is supposed to be for all patients, this is what you have to deal with, sorry.  if one persons view matters so much you should approve posts.  I don't know what to say but now I see why the board is the way it is.

Never post because I showed you to be wrong about a preconceived notion you had?  Poor little baby. Go run home.

Maybe the problem is you  and not everyone else?

The truth is too much to handle?

Anyhow,.. did you read what I said:

Are you helping make great threads?  Or just helping make horrible threads like this one and defending totally inappropriate  social behavior and projecting your flawed assumptions and prejudices on others?

I think you can handle the truth.

Divide and conquer works well, they were probably laughing their asses off with the division on abrogate and MiLegalize.  Wow, this puts a whole new perspective on things!  Are we sure BB wasn't sent here to divide us and have both fail?

'They' could care less. Abrogate/Milegalize both failed for their own incompetence. Noone to blame but themselves.

'They' could care less. Abrogate/Milegalize both failed for their own incompetence. Noone to blame but themselves.

Your right, but if people helped they wouldn't have failed.

Sorry, I won't be able to hang at the MMMA booth  at the country fair or hang at the campgrounds

Never post because I showed you to be wrong about a preconceived notion you had?  Poor little baby. Go run home.

Maybe the problem is you  and not everyone else?

The truth is too much to handle?

Anyhow,.. did you read what I said:

Are you helping make great threads?  Or just helping make horrible threads like this one and defending totally inappropriate  social behavior and projecting your flawed assumptions and prejudices on others?

I think you can handle the truth.

I'm not helping make any threads anymore, and that answers my question as to why noone said anything to resto, you guys do feel I don't belong here.  Welll fukkkkkkkkkkkk yoouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, in my best steve martin voice. 

Sorry, I won't be able to hang at the MMMA booth  at the country fair or hang at the campgrounds if LEO watches us and they see what we say about them I can't be seen in public for fear of them harassing me by association.  Shoot did I just give them the idea?

You should look at yourself, are you making good threads or just allowing resto to commit socially innappropiate behavior.  You seem to just ost stuff about how bad rep are but never dems, don't you think you are leading people? I have aspergers, what people say doesn't affect me unless they back it up with actions.  So socially appropriate for who?  What you said about crying and going home hurt me more than any threat of physical violence. 

Your right, but if people helped they wouldn't have failed.

Sorry, I won't be able to hang at the MMMA booth  at the country fair or hang at the campgrounds

I'm not helping make any threads anymore, and that answers my question as to why noone said anything to resto, you guys do feel I don't belong here.  Welll fukkkkkkkkkkkk yoouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, in my best steve martin voice. 

Sorry, I won't be able to hang at the MMMA booth  at the country fair or hang at the campgrounds if LEO watches us and they see what we say about them I can't be seen in public for fear of them harassing me by association.  Shoot did I just give them the idea?

You should look at yourself, are you making good threads or just allowing resto to commit socially innappropiate behavior.  You seem to just ost stuff about how bad rep are but never dems, don't you think you are leading people? I have aspergers, what people say doesn't affect me unless they back it up with actions.  So socially appropriate for who?  What you said about crying and going home hurt me more than any threat of physical violence. 

Why do you keep attacking me personally when I'm the victim of being threatened with great bodily harm just because of my opinion? Is that part of your disease too, blaming the victim? 

imho, there has been plenty of inappropriate things said in this thread by several different people.

I thought we were to be adults and discuss ideas/ have opinions with out childish attacks.

This you, you, you, you, YOU!!! Pointing fingers simply creates an atmosphere of defensiveness.

My post is not directed towards any one person... it's like... if the shoe fits... then wear it.

smh.  I believe it's that time again and I too need a break.