High Grade 'dro' Found In Chicago Car Traveling To Detroit Rave

http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2015/03/chicago_woman_arrested_for_pos.html#incart_river

PAW PAW, MI -- A Chicago woman is in the Van Buren County Jail after being found in possession of marijuana after a traffic stop near Paw Paw.

Van Buren County Sheriff Dale R. Gribler reports that Deputy Brian Matthews and Sergeant Ron Douglas stopped a vehicle on Interstate I-94, east of M-40 early Saturday morning for an equipment violation.

As deputies approached the vehicle, they noticed a strong smell of marijuana.

Deputies spoke with the occupants and learned that there may be contraband items inside of the vehicle. Deputies removed the five occupants of the vehicle and found several small packages of high-grade, hydroponically grown marijuana commonly known as "DRO."  They also found items commonly used as "raves," dance parties known for drug activity, including lighted adult pacifiers, lighted tambourines, glow sticks, as well as other instruments commonly used when subjects are under the influence of illegal hallucinogens. They also found an open bottle of gin in the vehicle. A Kalamazoo K-9 officer assisted in the search.

The occupants confirmed they were traveling from Chicago to Detroit to participate in a large rave party that was planned for Saturday night at an undisclosed location.

Deputies arrested a 31-year-old female from Chicago for possession of marijuana. The case will be forwarded to the Van Buren County Prosecutor's Office for review.

Deputies removed the five occupants of the vehicle and found several small packages of high-grade, hydroponically grown marijuana commonly known as "DRO."

The newspaper is so hip! Teaching the people the "street terms" like "DRO".

Those police officers saved lots of people from having a better time last night. If those lighted pacifiers had wound up in the wrong hands.

always with the "high grade" , i wonder if they cant tell thc amounts in the bud, how do they know its high grade ??

welll thats what the grower calls it dont ya know!

every one that grows in their kitchen cabinet puts out high grade!  :drinking-coffee:  :yahoo-wave:

Im getting ready to name a strain after me, I realy need the attn so lets call it phaq weed!  It will phaq you up and cure what ails you!

Peace

I call them "patient interview flags".

Here's one;

"I want some of that really potent chit like dro,  not some lame cup winner"

Others might include;

"Can you front me once in awhile till I get this blood splatter tat finished on my face"

Bawahahahahahahahaha!  You are a riot alot of times bro!

Peace

welll thats what the grower calls it dont ya know!

every one that grows in their kitchen cabinet puts out high grade!  :drinking-coffee:  :yahoo-wave:

Im getting ready to name a strain after me, I realy need the attn so lets call it phaq weed!  It will phaq you up and cure what ails you!

Peace

PHYRDO HY GRADE