Ktva Reporter Quits On-Air, Reveals Herself As Owner Of Alaska Cannabis Club

MightyMightyMezz

Yeah. Good old "Employment Contracts". It isn't good enough to just be able to fire someone. No, you have to be able to fire them AND beat the shiite out of them too. Ahh, good old Corporate America. Don't ya just love 'em?

It's always hard to escape from the plantation.

You're ignoring that the FTC will prolly fine the tv station for the f-bomb. She should be sued and made to

pay the fine.

What she did was unprofessional and unethical. A reporter can do a story on something that involves them, especially when they don't divulge it til the end. Then she displayed her tremendous class by dropping the f-bomb on the air during dinner hour.

The fact that she's pro marijuana legalization doesn't give her a free ticket to be an donkey rectum.

You're ignoring that the FTC will prolly fine the tv station for the f-bomb. She should be sued and made to

pay the fine.

What she did was unprofessional and unethical. A reporter can do a story on something that involves them, especially when they don't divulge it til the end. Then she displayed her tremendous class by dropping the f-bomb on the air during dinner hour.

The fact that she's pro marijuana legalization doesn't give her a free ticket to be an donkey rectum.

I think you mean the FCC, Federal Communication Commission ?

That is one aunt with balls!  and no she isnt an uncle, I hope people do band together and help her if she gets fined, when she gets fined, yea I wish she would have said phaq it instead of f u c k it but oh well, we all slip and let the f bomb out!

I think her future is so bright she is gonna need shades lmao!

Peace

we're just people. She represented much better than the marijuana puppets dressed up at the court house I think. besides, she's not our spokes person, and holds no more responsibility to the movement than the rest of us. feisty, unprofessional? Yes, for sure I agree. she's young, hot, and balsy. we need more of her.

Charlo for President !!!

Imo ,  this woman has done what most everyone here would LOVE to do . Basically told the man to go fuccimself ! 

Where do you stand on life , liberty and the pursuit of happiness ? ? ? 

Edited by knucklehead bob

Yeah but she didn't need to do it on primetime tv when kids are watching. Personally I think more swearing should be allowed on network tv but if it could be anticipated like maybe allowed after 9pm then parents could better decide whether they want their kids hearing it. What she did was classless and hurts the movement more than anything. Just confirms that we're a bunch of n'er do wells to those against it.

I don't see the impact of f-bombs on kids as being terribly bad, especially while real bombs sponsored by our government are dropping on children in this world.  We need to stand up against that in much the same way as Charlo stood up against prohibition.     

I have said "f*ck it I quit" and more than once, in those words exactly...

just not on prime time t.v.  Swearing is not necessary to get one's point

across albeit effective.  Depends on the desired effects and situation, imo.

btw, I cuss like a sailor but don't appreciate it in this context.

There is a time and a place.

Unknown to me when anyone here first heard the "F" bomb . I was 7 or 8 and it came out of my dads mouth ! It is almost every other word in the shop , be it auto , machine or whatever . I am LESS offended by a persons language than I am by some politicos perpetuation of cannabis criminality , where we all know there is none !   

Edited by knucklehead bob

This aint about real bombs mezz, don't be stupid. Using your dumb logic we shouldn't be concerned about people jailed here for cannabis because we should put our concern towards people held hostage in Syria or at Gitmo. Whether bombs are killing children in other countries has nuttin to do with whether we should have some class and a sense of decency on primetime network tv.

we should have some class and a sense of decency on primetime network tv.

Are you kidding? Have you watched primetime TV lately? Class and decency is the last thing that comes to mind.

We need to stop being afraid of words, sometimes the best way to get your point across is to use profanity.

Bourgeois pretensions of "civilized society".  Television can depict the most twisted, heinous crimes against humanity and call it entertainment but when someone uses a "bad word" to make a point all the eyes roll up and the hands fly in the air like it's the first time we ever heard it.

parenting+special+needs+child+with+asper

Edited by Wild Bill