Abrogate Prohibition Michigan Ballot Question Committee Amendment...

Timmahh

Updated: Dec 30, 2015 8:33 AM EST

467687_G.jpg
LANSING, Mich. (AP) -

A backer of a third marijuana-related ballot initiative has had the format of his petition approved by Michigan election officials.

Abrogate Prohibition Michigan must collect roughly 315,000 valid voter signatures to qualify the constitutional amendment for the November 2016 statewide ballot.

The petition, whose form was OK'd Tuesday, would fully legalize the use of the cannabis plant in Michigan, allowing for recreational, medicinal, agricultural and other uses. It would not allow marijuana taxes or any regulation to diminish use.

Earlier this year, groups began gathering signatures for two other ballot measures that would legalize recreational marijuana use but also regulate it. It's uncertain if any proposal will make it to a public vote.

Read more: http://www.wnem.com/story/30851575/3rd-marijuana-petition-okd-for-signature-collecting#ixzz3vohldNrz

Updated: Dec 30, 2015 8:33 AM EST

467687_G.jpg
LANSING, Mich. (AP) -

A backer of a third marijuana-related ballot initiative has had the format of his petition approved by Michigan election officials.

Abrogate Prohibition Michigan must collect roughly 315,000 valid voter signatures to qualify the constitutional amendment for the November 2016 statewide ballot.

The petition, whose form was OK'd Tuesday, would fully legalize the use of the cannabis plant in Michigan, allowing for recreational, medicinal, agricultural and other uses. It would not allow marijuana taxes or any regulation to diminish use.

Earlier this year, groups began gathering signatures for two other ballot measures that would legalize recreational marijuana use but also regulate it. It's uncertain if any proposal will make it to a public vote.

Read more: http://www.wnem.com/story/30851575/3rd-marijuana-petition-okd-for-signature-collecting#ixzz3vohldNrz

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh    It feels so good to not be lied to. 

July 11th is the deadline for a Constitutional Amendment.  June 1st is for an indirect legislative initiative.  aka Legislation Legislators Legislate upon. It is kind of in the word of Legislate.

There are 193 days from January 1st to the Deadline on July 11.  We have a full 180 days to collect. We will be Kicking off the Campaign around January 10th, give or take a few days.

Have no doubts folks, you are the only one that can stop you from just doing it.

Currently there are 200,000 Pts and CGs on the registry. 
They, plus 2 other signature is 600,000 sigs.  This is not only doable, its already done.

First the Ignore you. Then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you Abrogate Prohibition Michigan Because Michigan Legislation Creates More Criminals.

We are ready to Actually take our cherry pie back.  The State is ready to take our cherry pie back. 
Only question is are you?

Just curious, does the government, local or otherwise count as a "person" for #2(All prohibitions on the use of cannabis in any form by any "PERSON" is hereby null and void, and henceforth abrogated)

or do entities, organizations, boards or any other body that is comprised of more than one person count and who will decide if they do or not when the time comes?

for example, the governor (or whomever) appoints a board of 3 to devise and implement prohibitions and punishment for the use of cannabis. is the board a person or not?

Legally, if you are a Citizen, you are a Person.....

Lawfully you are a People.

Tim

It is hard to describe the excitement and enthusiasm the piece on 9&10 news had on the Canna Supporters here on the west side.

They blowing up my phone!

You know, folk are sick and tired of getting screwed over.

Abrogate is the genuine article, Abrogate aims to legalize when the other propositions are just legal lies.

We have an army standing by ,chomping at the bit , ready to do whatever it takes to insure an Abrogate Victory.

Not only will we get the sigs, we will be on the ballot in 2016 and Abrogate will become law.

Even if the other props manage to get enough late sigs now it won't matter.

The publics attention is now focused On Abrogate.

Abrogate = Legalize

Anything else = Legal Lies

It decriminalizes, not legalizes.  Your legal lies crap is getting old.  Learn the difference between legalization and decriminalization please.  This way you can drop the legal lies bs and maybe people will help with abrogate too.  If you would just educate yourself on the definitions this confusion you guys have could go away and maybe we could be on the same team.  As of now I'm against any haters propositions.  Seems to me that the most vocal people for abrogate are just haters trying to ruin everything thru divide and conquer.

Edited by Norby

It decriminalizes, not legalizes.  Your legal lies crap is getting old.  Learn the difference between legalization and decriminalization please.  This way you can drop the legal lies bs and maybe people will help with abrogate too.  If you would just educate yourself on the definitions this confusion you guys have could go away and maybe we could be on the same team.  As of now I'm against any haters propositions.  Seems to me that the most vocal people for abrogate are just haters trying to ruin everything thru divide and conquer.

It legalizes AND decriminalizes. Your folks could have done that too. So step aside and let the real deal take charge. Get the F off our grass. 

I'm still curious on what is to be done with federal interference if this gets the sigs and the votes. What is the plan? Our AG, Mr. BS, ain't gonna back it or defend it.

Supremacy clause, federal preemption??? This is serious question. Please don't respond with rhetoric or hyperbole. None of that, "if you believe in the supremacy clause than it is real, if you dont..." I get the cowboy spirit, but the questions remain.

Edited by suneday11

I'm still curious on what is to be done with federal interference if this gets the sigs and the votes. What is the plan? Our AG, Mr. BS, ain't gonna back it or defend it.

Supremecy clause, federal preemption??? This is serious question. Please don't respond with rhetoric or hyperbole. None of that, "if you believe in the supremacy clause than it is real, if you dont..." I get the cowboy spirit, but the questions remain.

feds always have supremacy. it will be the same as wash/colo/alaska/dc.

feds can come in and do whatever, anytime they want.

I'm ready for petitions, lots of interest and support here in the Cap City.

For those who know me, you know I'll talk with anyone about cannabis.

Last night was no exception and the topic was Abrogate.

I was blown away by the interest and support.

Let's get this done.

Norby, I find your logic a bit skewed brother.

Fine, then I'm behind MiLegalize and will point out how corporate america(china, etc.) will use abrogate to grow hemp and pot as far as the eye can see, full on with males and all, will come in and spray fields with every chemical known and destroy the state of Michigan with the law YOU guys want to put thru.  I think you are all getting paid off to go for abrogate MI. by corporate interests who are using you for the law you want.  It'll be cheap oversrayed crap that will rule in Mi if abrogate goes thru!

MiLegalize will protect the cottage industry whereas abrogate will open the flood gates.  I'd rather the devil I know than the devil I don't know.  SB660 will look like the kids sand box compared to abrogate.

2 can play at this if you want to?

Edited by Norby