Cloud 45. Gaylord Raided......again

beourbud

How many people do you suppose support gay marriage?

I dont support gay marriage, I dont give a flying phaq what people do in their private live's, but a man marrying a man, etc

It is not right, it should not be legal, They can live togehter, they can do almost anything a man and woman can do, except physicaly have a child,

Dont you think there is a reason why everything,  animals, bugs, mammal's on this earth has a male and a female?  If gay life style was always the norm, none of us would be here!

I dont practice a religion, but I feel strongly against gay marriages!

It is just wrong!

Peace

a majority of people.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/gay-marriage-poll/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/23/same-sex-marriage-poll_n_7128112.html

Sixty-two percent of Americans say states should have to recognize same-sex marriages performed legally in other states, while sixty-one percent say states should not be allowed to ban same-sex marriages.

• Giraffes. Gay sex accounts for 94% of all observed sexual activity in giraffes. ...
  • Bonobo. Female bonobos have sex in a way that in many aspects is unique to the species: These chimpanzees rub their genitals together. ...
  • Flamingos. ...
  • Dolphins. ...
  • Snails. ...
  • Vampire Bats. ...
  • Sea Lions. ...
  • Killer Whales.
  • and more!(google)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

:dodgyrun: 

hey phaq.  Who give a phaq what gay people do in their private life?  

I said I dont care what they do in their private life!  I dont beleive in legal same sex marriages!  Just not so nicely lol!

Yea I know im not policaly correct bawahahahahahahahahaha!

To each their own,,,,,I dont think it deserves legal status!  People can have will's, they can leave everything to their significant other!

Yep I just dont beleive in same sex legal marriages!  I dont think people should be persecuted for their choices in life!

Just my opinion, and yea im sorry to even think about 2 men having sex is yucky!  2 women having sex, well thats different lmao!

Peace

common place for humans to  discriminate against people who have behaviors that they themselves do not approve of. as common as preferring blondes over brunettes or shunning "red heads" when dating.

I like all woman!  I dont care what color their hair is, what nationality, race, color or crede!  I love them all!

Peace

I don't care what they do in their private life, EXCEPT...

What a crock.

I don't care what two people do in their private life if it has no bearing on me. Period. Why should I, or you for that matter, particularly if it's not for bogus religious reasons? I do however feel strongly that we all deserve equal rights as citizens. The thing that seems strange to me is that I can think about and maintain this position without imagining two guys getting it on, while you seem unable to do so. Tell us more about how much you love those girls. lol

Too PC?

Getting way off-topic here, but the trouble I see with gay marriage (or lack of) is people take the position that same-sex partners can have a civil union and live out their lives together same as a married couple, hence no need for same sex marriage.

The trouble is, if you're part of a same sex couple joined in a civil union, you don't have the same automatic benefits as married couples.  You don't get the tax advantages, you're not the next of kin, etc.  So if your lover ends up in the hospital in a coma, it might be that you have no authority to even visit that person.  I can't imagine hospital ERs trying to sift through a civil contract to try to determine if it's appropriate to allow someone to visit and/or make medical decisions as the next of kin.  It also denies same-sex partners to be on each others' health insurance policy or be able to access social security survivor benefits. 

There really is no good reason for the government to bless a marriage and recognize automatic benefits for man/woman partners and not allow the same for woman/woman partners.  This denies people equal protection.  To me, this is a total government over-reach.

I say do away with marriage altogether as something the government has any involvement with.  Let individuals decide what marriage means to them.  Allow people to sign and notarize a pre-written universal document that gives medical power of attorney, allows social security survivor benefits (and whatever protections/benefits the government currently grants to married couples.)  Record the document at the local courthouse.  There could be a national database with instant checks to make sure someone wasn't trying assign these marriage-like benefits to multiple people.  Allow either party to rescind the agreement at any time with another simple document.  These documents would be recognized by everyone, same as a marriage license - no interpretation necessary. 

Getting way off-topic here, but the trouble I see with gay marriage (or lack of) is people take the position that same-sex partners can have a civil union and live out their lives together same as a married couple, hence no need for same sex marriage.

The trouble is, if you're part of a same sex couple joined in a civil union, you don't have the same automatic benefits as married couples.  You don't get the tax advantages, you're not the next of kin, etc.  So if your lover ends up in the hospital in a coma, it might be that you have no authority to even visit that person.  I can't imagine hospital ERs trying to sift through a civil contract to try to determine if it's appropriate to allow someone to visit and/or make medical decisions as the next of kin.  It also denies same-sex partners to be on each others' health insurance policy or be able to access social security survivor benefits. 

There really is no good reason for the government to bless a marriage and recognize automatic benefits for man/woman partners and not allow the same for woman/woman partners.  This denies people equal protection.  To me, this is a total government over-reach.

There could be a national database with instant checks to make sure someone wasn't trying assign these marriage-like benefits to multiple people.  Allow either party to rescind the agreement at any time with another simple document.  These documents would be recognized by everyone, same as a marriage license - no interpretation necessary. 

^^ about the money, the benefits, the cash? i bet theres more to it.

oh boy.......the last thing on my mind when I decided to get married was the financial benefits hanging next to the carrot. I was in love and found the woman I wanted to have my children. Not until we filed our first joint taxes did those financial benefits become known to me.

I would have still married if there were no benefits available to married people, because I was in love with my soul mate, still am, 33 years later.

If every one was gay for the last 100 yrs, this would be a planet of animal's,  There would be no humans left, none!

I am entitled to my opinion just like the rest of you bozo's, if you want to be queer be queer I dont give a phaq, but gays should not get the same rights as non gay married couples!

look around, there is a whole lot of biggotry going on in our country, white people have to get a higher score than black people to get into college, I suppose that is ok also?

Like I said I dont care what people do in private, I dont like seeing guys on t.v kissing each other!  any of you bible thumpers should be worried about sadam and gamora lol!

Peace

• Giraffes. Gay sex accounts for 94% of all observed sexual activity in giraffes. ...
  • Bonobo. Female bonobos have sex in a way that in many aspects is unique to the species: These chimpanzees rub their genitals together. ...
  • Flamingos. ...
  • Dolphins. ...
  • Snails. ...
  • Vampire Bats. ...
  • Sea Lions. ...
  • Killer Whales.
  • and more!(google)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

:dodgyrun:

Bonobos never fight or kill, if there is a dispute they have sex, all ways, male to male, male to female,female to female. Whn two males get together over a dispute, wonder how they figure out who's the champ chimp and who's the chump chimp LMAO!!

Their it is BLACK PEOPLE I knew it was coming.

was my comment not true?  I have kids that are or were in college, and what I said was fact, I was not being racist, I was stating a fact!

and it is not only black people, same goes for imigrants, and it dont only happen in colleges, it happens in big biz, it happens in the military!

do you beleive white people should have to score better than black people and imigrants, heck even woman get the bennefit of that for employment, '

small biz you realy should do more reading of what is going on in the world, it isnt all about weed!

open your eye's, I bet you are discriminated in ways you are not even aware of!  Dont come crying here when you are the best person for a job, but they cant hire you becuase they dont have enough diversity in that biz!

Peace

My guess is you live off the gubmint (much respect), so don't come in here crying about not getting a job because of your skin color. Like you even applied..

You are officially the second person on this site that I'm blocking. Not because what you say bothers me so much as you have brought absolutely nothing of value to the table (unless you count bad grammar and ignorance) in the time that I've spent reading this forum. No need for your clutter. 

Peace

If every one was gay for the last 100 yrs, this would be a planet of animal's,  There would be no humans left, none!

I am entitled to my opinion just like the rest of you bozo's, if you want to be queer be queer I dont give a phaq, but gays should not get the same rights as non gay married couples!

look around, there is a whole lot of biggotry going on in our country, white people have to get a higher score than black people to get into college, I suppose that is ok also?

Like I said I dont care what people do in private, I dont like seeing guys on t.v kissing each other!  any of you bible thumpers should be worried about sadam and gamora lol!

Peace

I will fight for your right to express your opinions. I respect that you are sharing your real thoughts to be judged here. what a touchy subject for sure. when we were younger we stuck to "no politics and no religion" and now the list has grown. I would have never expected america to have to vote gay marriages acceptable. I am surprised that target addressed people who want to dress/live like the opposite sex and where they are allowed to tinkle. I am speechless when I hear of children given parental permissions for physician approved sex changes legally(while parents lose theirs for using cannabis??)

in an alternate world anyone with strange behaviors, deemed strange by big pharma's docs, (race, before public votes it acceptable???)would be drugged and maintained with more drugs until they subsided, if ever. No doubt this has been done to countless humans of past and recent.  I know people who began their chemical romance with experimental rx prescribed for ocd, nail biting. thats it, nail biting. my mom used pepper successfully. wtf

My guess is you live off the gubmint (much respect), so don't come in here crying about not getting a job because of your skin color. Like you even applied..

You are officially the second person on this site that I'm blocking. Not because what you say bothers me so much as you have brought absolutely nothing of value to the table (unless you count bad grammar and ignorance) in the time that I've spent reading this forum. No need for your clutter. 

Peace

I am honored!  I love living rent free in peoples heads!

Peace

Edited by phaquetoo